Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked (7118 Views)

Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / True Federalism, Its Advantages And Implications. / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Truckpusher(m): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Though the post is two months old but I hope this clears up the wrong impression some Biafras and SS have about yoruba people. So my message to you SS/Biafras is, Yorubas are quite happy to stand on their own feets hence their demand for federalism.
It is really annoying seeing the same lame escuse all the time.
Its all bark and no bite my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Truckpusher(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:

Probably because
1 Majority are not into biafra brainwashing propanganda of which is even more evident by the IGBO leader's call for federalism, inorder to move Nigeria forward. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndi-igbo-congratulate-buhari-demand-true-federalism/
2 The average biafra(Nigeria Rednecks) is an incompetent, barely educated, mildy intelligent, overly emotional man and woman with little or no strategic plans or critical thought. Therefore, it doesn't make sense to listen to those noisy minorities.
Please don't tell me you also listen to biafra radio because my opinion of you will be lowered very quickly.
Copying a line from a racially motivated comment and using it to qualify your fellow black race is not only a shame but goes a long way to showcase how low you have become.

Quote me when you're intelligent enough to make your own comments without copying a comment made by a racist white to justify black oppression and even slavery where I heard that your people majored mostly, which is still evident in Brazil today and the Caribbean Island today.

Oloriburuku
Omo jatiti

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by cheruv: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2015
chuna1985:

With ur speech, I wander why Yoruba n Hausa collectively refused the igbos leaving with their Biafra
I can't believe that this girl is chasing Nigeria's unity with Igbos being a constituent part kos her mum is Igbo. shocked and this is what ogbemudia did during the creation of delta state just bkos his mother was from igbanke angry
Sis,though you look Igbo with those fine features of yours I think its time you accept the Ofei' side of your heritage kos its the dominant one.your mum is no longer Igbo and as such can't dictate the wishes of 32M strong Igbos resident/domiciled in Nigeria.
The 40M Igbos worldwide want the homeland to be free and nothing can stop that.When their armies are ready for war,Nigeria would know that the previous one in '67 was simply testing the microphone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by ollyruffy: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
check all sorts of names they call igbos during elections and campaigns. ....
even they so called useless oba akiolu. ....

up biafea

EedioTTT

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by cyprus000: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

I guess you didn't read that post. If you did, you wouldn't have made that utterance. And Igbo's too want to incorporate SS just because of oil and nothing more.
[size=13pt]
And who told you,we don't have oil in almost all the easteren states.
Not to talk about other natural recources lyk coal,ore,lime etc.

Why do you dumb ass always think that SS is "key" to the success of the biafran struggle.

They are not fucckin needed if they don't want to come.
I personally don't even want them in biafra.

So I advice you to employ GOOGLE to educate your ignorance
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2015
dckelvin:
TELL THOSE FOOLS TO REMAIN IN THEIR ONE NIGERIA WITH THEIR MASTERS(HAUSA/FULANI) AND PRACTISE THEIR FEDERATION.
WE BIAFRANS WANT OUT.
Hauas r ur Masters any day were they not d people dat flogged u of more than 6million people. think about it. if u want second biafra war they are happily ready to kill another 12million along with countries dat will support u. wot is dis 1 saying. go and think abt it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by dckelvin(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015
chowlade:

Hauas r ur Masters any day r they not d people dat flog u of more than 6million people. think about it. if u want second biafra war they are happily ready to kill another 12million along with countries dat will support u. wot is dis 1 saying. go and think abt it
miss there is nothing to think about.
WE ALSO WANT REVENGE AND WE ARE PREPARING FOR IT.
now go and think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
dckelvin:

That's not preparation atall.for long we have seen u as a brother but history has shown that u r enemies 4 backyard in d SW.
if another War start SW May likely Join but we dont want ur refugee in SW again make una head to d Lagoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Dickk: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
dckelvin:

Hausa's are itching to kill and y'all biafran dumbasses are calling for death, do you thin we Yoruba's will engage you, never, we won't even loose a soldier. As you usually say we are weaklings, we will frustrate and lure you guys into the waiting hands of Sai baba boys whom does not hear attack and look back again.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
cheruv:

I can't believe that this girl is chasing Nigeria's unity with Igbos being a constituent part kos her mum is Igbo. shocked and this is what ogbemudia did during the creation of delta state just bkos his mother was from igbanke angry
Sis,though you look Igbo with those fine features of yours I think its time you accept the Ofei' side of your heritage kos its the dominant one.your mum is no longer Igbo and as such can't dictate the wishes of 32M strong Igbos resident/domiciled in Nigeria.
The 40M Igbos worldwide want the homeland to be free and nothing can stop that.When their armies are ready for war,Nigeria would know that the previous one in '67 was simply testing the microphone cheesy

Explain urself......... Who be the girl ur talking about
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

I guess you didn't read that post. If you did, you wouldn't have made that utterance. And Igbo's too want to incorporate SS just because of oil and nothing more.

Its very obvious that the SS r the ones clinging closer to the igbos because they know they can never secede on their own.

Igbos can never want the SS oil, we want nothing to do with it, Anambra, Abia state and imo are already oil producing states and traces of oil have also been found in Enugu, we can survive on our own.

For over 45 years now, No Igbo have ruled Nigeria, igbos have been marginalised in a million and one ways. After the civil war, Igbos lost almost all their money n landed properties across nigeria, Igbo States receive the smallest budgetary allocation in Nigeria n yet the most developed geopolitical zone in Nigeria is SE...

Get it into ur thick skull, igbos can survive without anything.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
ozoebuka1:
naija so like biafrans... they so like them that they don't even want to hear. about letting them go.or even thinking about it... hmmm ... Yoruba in particular.
You have serious Delusion of Grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Jeez. If we split, and the igbos take the oil, we will be forced to rely on agriculture. At first it will be hard, but eventually, we will stabilize. They on the other hand, will still continue to embezzle oil money just like before. At the end of the day, we probably are going to be well better than they are.

One can tell they are related to Jews. Screaming about a promised land. As if that will solve their problems. angry
They should probably go . . . I pity my friend though.
Please, which oil?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by fr3do(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Talk is cheap!
What conscious effort are the Yorubas putting in to really being a federating region?

Well, we are not falling for this regionalism nonsense, you all had the chance in the previous confab, it is now time for a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Masterclass32: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Tempers always run high whenever Biafra is discussed. I wonder why?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Scholes007(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:

Probably because
1 Majority are not into biafra brainwashing propanganda of which is even more evident by the IGBO leader's call for federalism, inorder to move Nigeria forward. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ndi-igbo-congratulate-buhari-demand-true-federalism/
2 The average biafra(Nigeria Rednecks) is an incompetent, barely educated, mildy intelligent, overly emotional man and woman with little or no strategic plans or critical thought. Therefore, it doesn't make sense to listen to those noisy minorities.
Please don't tell me you also listen to biafra radio because my opinion of you will be lowered very quickly.
I would have neglected this but I think there are things in your comment that is insulting and tribally induced due to ignorance or outright stupidity...what do you mean by " The average biafra(Nigeria Rednecks) is an incompetent, barely educated, mildy intelligent, overly emotional man and woman with little or no strategic plans or critical thought. Therefore, it doesn't make sense to listen to those noisy minorities. " ...I am very upset by your very educated, highly intelligent, mildly emotional comment born out of critical thought
QuotaSystem:

Words on marble, nailed it.
you could also explain too MR
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by cheruv: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Explain urself......... Who be the girl ur talking about
Am talking about Dollyak...are you a girl this one you're surprised?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
cheruv:
Am talking about Dollyak...are you a girl this one you're surprised?
I am a man.
u didn't properly direct ur post to her.
Its all clear now.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by kubba: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls yoruba's in the house, what is the correct spelling of our vice president's name?

Osinbajo or Osibanjo

Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by lilflipnerd: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
kubba:
Pls yoruba's in the house, what is the correct spelling of our vice president's name?

Osinbajo or Osibanjo

Thanks.
Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by nonaira: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
harde2lah:

This is very simple. Start moving all your family members and your people away from the SW. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

And what makes you think I'm in that shithole SW or even have a family members wallowing in that useless region filled with poverty and toutish agbero. Typical Yoruba always thinking everyone stays in that shithole South West. Msvhewwww. In fact I rather be sitting next to shekau in Sambisa forest or having a shoot out with ISIS than be in that your shitty SW

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by disumusa: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:

I am not here to change your mind as you will eventually end up being frustrated. Let me give a stat to down your sorrows.
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=94&parentid=12&ptid=1 Majority of IGBOs want to stay in Naija.
nonsense
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by nonaira: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
harde2lah:

Fair enough. May Sango and Ogun strike you dead any fvcking day you step your feet into any of the south west state.

Lmfaoo. Eeeh is that so? Okay, next time I'm in Nigeria I'll make sure I drive through the entire SW states before heading home. If your sango and Ogun no strike me dead that day, the kain thunder wey go fire u eeh, the kain thunder even superman fear am. Is it only sango and Ogun, include oduduwa too. Enyi

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by DoTheNeedful: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2015
dckelvin:
TELL THOSE FOOLS TO REMAIN IN THEIR ONE NIGERIA WITH THEIR MASTERS(HAUSA/FULANI) AND PRACTISE THEIR FEDERATION.
WE BIAFRANS WANT OUT.

Who is stopping you and why not declare it today instead of spamming every thread with biafra

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by nonaira: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2015
harde2lah:

I know your silly self just can't stay off South West. That is where you salvation lies. So go seek for it. Clown!

I grew up my entire life far away from your sorry, shitty, worthless South West. Why would I want to waste my life in a brown roof region where cities and remote villages are indistinguishable; A place that can barely feed its ppl without FG assistance. What salvation is there? Abi I dey craze? Even common toilet is a mystery to una. Even the few of my cousins that had misery of being stationed their during youth services blew up our phone crying everyday to bribe anyone to station them anywhere but there. I dey craze.

I will drive around that useless area though, I want to see that you sango and Ogun do your curse. Next time you want to curse, use a REAL God, not that your paper towel una call gods. Na who fear am sef when chukwu exist? Abeg waka commot for road.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by dckelvin(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
chowlade:

That's not preparation atall.for long we have seen u as a brother but history has shown that u r enemies 4 backyard in d SW.
if another War start SW May likely Join but we dont want ur refugee in SW again make una head to d Lagoon.
you yorubas should just prepare to have a refugee camp in cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by dckelvin(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Hausa's are itching to kill and y'all biafran dumbasses are calling for death, do you thin we Yoruba's will engage you, never, we won't even loose a soldier. As you usually say we are weaklings, we will frustrate and lure you guys into the waiting hands of Sai baba boys whom does not hear attack and look back again.
when the time comes.
you will know there is different btw people fighting with the spirit of Vengeance in there heart and people fighting to kill.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by ba7man(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
dckelvin:
WE BIAFRANS WANT OUT.
na just mouth u get.

Talk, talk, talk, talk.......after saying "We Biafrans want out", you'll pack your bag and travel down to Lagos to live.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked by coolzeal(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Ndi of*emmanu listen. "Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969). Go figure.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was The Jan 15, 1966 Coup An Igbo Coup? A Detribilized, Historical Perspective / Lagos State Water Corporation Office Vs Anambra Water Corporation Office Picture / Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.