Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) (51487 Views)

Landlord Ejects Tenant For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Landlord Ejects Federal University, Otuoke Students Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by ndcide(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2015
He rejected the CPC governor 's money to renew the rent
BUT
Did not reject Danjuma' s money to pay the initial rent. Because of "integrity"
Who are these jaaaaanjaweeeds fooling?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by ndcide(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2015
He rejected the CPC governor 's money to renew the rent
BUT
Did not reject Danjuma' s money to pay the initial rent. Because of "integrity"
Who are these jaaaaanjaweeeds fooling?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Didn't you read that the initial rent was paid for him by Gen TY Danjuma?
Do you know how costly accommodation is in Abuja?
Did you expect that for someone of Buhari's stature, the rented apartment would be in Gwagwalada or Lugbe?
How does a recorded old news that sheds light on the stupidity of recent false news amount to damage control?

Generally I ask, why are Nigerians so determined to ensure there's no righteous Nigerian, so as to find a reason to continue with their life of corruption and indiscipline?
. Truly modest people stay where they can afford, irrespective of stature. In fact modest people are oblivious of own stature. Must everyone stay in Abuja if they cannot afford it? We all manage according to our income. If he needs to attend national council meeting, I am sure one or two people from army days can lodge him. You cannot claim saint and accept help or money from the most corrupt people, the exact people he should be probing soon if he truly means to fight corruption. If he's really different from the rest, let him remain in Kaduna or Daura where he has houses.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by anwo247: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
These buhari robots!

The property you are referring to is different from his =N=2.1billion mansion.

I can own one house and rent another for my girlfriends or the likes. This is common among hausas.

He could decide not to pay for that other rent due to many reasons...it could be a preplanned ejection. Ofcourse, this is more likely since Buhari is a known hypocrite.

Buhari, you see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Nellybii:

The problem with Nigeria mainly is lazy kids like you. Am sure you are the type that rely on expo to pass any exam at all. You can't even devote time to read the thread. You only read the headlines and went straight to comment. SHAME
Now shake off some laziness and go back to read the thread. Then go and modify your comment.

Ur are the S.I unit of a fooool..

Its idio..ts like u that go around defending buhari n then try to prove that he's living his life based on gifts...

buhari accepted for Danjuma to pay his house rent n rejected that nasarawa governor should not pay for other years...

Anu Mpama.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by morbeta(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Truth ke? U mean pple r still falling for this man's gimmicks. He has only #1m,150 cows ,owing #20m rent & borrowed to buy nomination form

but his his kids are studying in UK, one of his wife's watches cost over #10m and the wife donated #135m. Lmao

That must've bn staged to fool the gullible
Haba!! Just 2 of Aisha's wristwatches would've paid the so called rent na. It's no rocket science.

So Who is the deceiver here and who is the deceivee? undecided. Take ur movie script to nollywood biko

So you want PMB to always submit to you details of evry of his private and personal transactions cos you are.....i dont really know what to call you. I have one life saving advice for you, GO AND GET A LIFE.....
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
these smear campaigns are bordering of the ridiculous now.

it looks so desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by babestella: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
winniz:
So the media have been packaging GMB since 2012 undecided so GMB used to pay a whooping 20m as rent before they claimed he couldn't afford the rent again, yet they claim he's poor.
How is these even possible while they claim Aisha spa brings in millions of nairas that can afford her a Cartier watch of over I0m but can't afford to pay their rent.
Zahra buhari is in University surrey where she pays £16,000 as tuition fee minus accommodation, feeding and clothing but GMB was kicked out of his house. These people are just Liars!!

Don't mind the politically jaundiced APC minions, never objective in their views.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nellybii: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari supporters and defenders are bunch of iidiots with a big smelly shiit filled inside their skulls in place of brains.

Engage them in any argument at your own peril - Because their level of stupidity is simply too complex for even naturally stupid fellows to decipher.

Unfortunately for your family, PMB is your president now and you can only weep and gnash your teeth uncontrollably for the next 8 yars. Sorry oo take heart

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2015
decoy! Wayo people. Bihari Na your house o. Stop lying!
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
why are these APC Satanoids trying to prove that buhari is living a life if gifts...

His wife wears a 10 million naira watch --- ITS A GIFT.

buhari lives in a rented house @ 20 million naira a year - ITS A GIFT FROM DANJUMA.

His daughter schools abroad - ITS A SCHOLARSHIP.

Buhari bought 27 million naira presidential form - IT WAS A BANK LOAN. (Sai baba one chance has been borrowing money from banks since 2003 to buy presidential form).

All Nigerian ex-presidents receive a salary of 2.7 million naira monthly - ONLY BUHARI DOES NOT COLLECT HIS OWN, HE SAID THE AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH.

buharis wife has a Spa - THE SPA LOOKS OLD.

Buharis wife donates 135 million to people in need - I GUESS SHE TOOK BANK LOAN TO BUY IT.

SHAME TO THESE NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by mavinc4u(f): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting but the addresses are not the same; One says the address is number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.and the other says is 11, Queen Elizabeth street ,Asokoro. Meanwhile one happened in 2012 and this is 2015 so anything could have happened within that 3 years.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by hisgrace090: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
comments from majority of Nigeria n's, have made me to conclude that majority of Nigeria n's hate to see a person recommended as being good. I think because they see it as an afront to their corrupt nature. We need to change our way of of life, period!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by tucky200(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Truth ke? U mean pple r still falling for this man's gimmicks. He has only #1m,150 cows ,owing #20m rent & borrowed to buy nomination form

but his his kids are studying in UK, one of his wife's watches cost over #10m and the wife donated #135m. Lmao

That must've bn staged to fool the gullible
Haba!! Just 2 of Aisha's wristwatches would've paid the so called rent na. It's no rocket science.

So Who is the deceiver here and who is the deceivee? undecided. Take ur movie script to nollywood biko
His wife's wrist watch is not 10m
Go tru dis biyotch
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by lawrsmith(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
DrBulalaa:
PDP and cover down news, continue painting Buhari to be Sinner.there is God
saint Buhari who claim that he does not have any property apart from 150 cows, is now having duplex worth of billions of naira in Abuja.his wife worn a wrist watch worth of 10million naira in just concluded inurguration.he claimed to have loaned money from Bank to purchase his presidential ticket.he went ahead extorting money from widows,orphans,less priviledge in Nigeria in the name of funding his campiagn while his wife owns the biggest boutuque in Abuja.if i may ask you how much did Buhari's wife contribute during campiagn? this is the so called Mr. right.continue there is God.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by StOla: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
AreaFada2:
. Truly modest people stay where they can afford, irrespective of stature. In fact modest people are oblivious of own stature. Must everyone stay in Abuja if they cannot afford it? We all manage according to our income. If he needs to attend national council meeting, I am sure one or two people from army days can lodge him. You cannot claim saint and accept help or money from the most corrupt people, the exact people he should be probing soon if he truly means to fight corruption. If he's really different from the rest, let him remain in Kaduna or Daura where he has houses.

Which he did already. The period of rent suggests he only took up rent in Abuja around the period of his 2011 Presidential run and subsequent legal challenge of the results. The report already indicates it was more of a stopover apartment when in Abuja, not a family home.

He simply refused to continue staying in a house he couldn't afford, and no longer required.

You should be impressed that despite his years with the almighty PTF, he does not own that house and many more in the highbrow areas of Abuja.

No living or dead Nigerian comes close to this man.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by othenok(f): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Like I said in that thread, we need to desist, henceforth, from commenting on such threads initiated by these guys. We already know their antics. Our attention is what fuels their passion to pull down the president and his family. They don't mind creating fictitious blogs and twitter handles, wherein they tell their lies, and then upload the same stories from those blogs and social media handles unto the forum, and have our unsuspecting mods give them the publicity they don't deserve.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, OAM4J: this goes to show what these guys are turning this great site into. A site for the most vicious lies and half-truths. Nobody is saying Buhari is a saint without blemish, but hell he's an honest man. It is incumbent on you people to do a little research to verify the authenticity of some of these scandalous and libellous stories before giving them such publicity (front-paging), regardless of whom it is about. I don't think when a lawyer comes knocking (which is possible), the disclaimer alone would solve the problem.

I know you have a lot on your hands and can't go verifying every story, but I urge you to take that extra step especially when the story is of a personal and private nature such as the ownership of a "multimillion naira house in Asokoro". This story, published three years ago, only goes to prove how far these PDP supporters would go to smear the image of the president- and for what exactly

Save this forum from the claws of these sadists I implore you.

God bless you all.
Save your energy brother, I doubt if these people you ve mentioned care. Theirs is to drive traffic by any means to Nairaland, which isn't nice at all.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by strongerthaneva(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
[s]Lol, how many cows did he sell to rent it in the first placegrin
[/s]

My bad, didn't read the last two paragraphs.

But you guys should stop selling this incorruptible Saint Buhari image, because no one is buying.

I believe he has good intentions for Nigeria, and will most likely do his best.

But he is no saint.

God in the most will surely bless u more that ur expectations for saying the facts cos am seeing u in blessings on blessings and glory to glory..u will always prevail above ur enemy just as buhari did over PDP...much love here..dont be blind like one cyracus or oracle that calls himsef on here..if u wanna see gud wish others gud..

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by stexsy(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
if you believed the 1000 jonathan's snipers story but refuses to believe Buhari's 2.1 billion story, then hypocrisy runs in ur family...
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by peddyoosa1: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
now what will d lanlord be thinking now? nobody knows tommorow.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by dannywest: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
If a leader cannot figure out how to generate N20million how do we then Generate the Trillions needed for Deficit and Debt Servicing?
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by goodgate: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Cossette:
Truly buhari's story is an inspiration, going from being evicted to being president. Never give up, never surrender, no matter how long it takes keep fighting for what you believe in. That landlord must be thinking...I shoulda let him stay rent free man
ha ha ha even the Landlord is now a very close ally. Famzing things.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by neocortex: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
This is all scam , the election euphoria is dying down , hence the need by Buharis slaves to relaunder his image.
Can someone tell me what is glorious in a president defrauding an ordinary Nigerian landlord of his investment despite Babaonechance having billions in his accounts ?

With the report of so many hidden properties,
How many mansions does Buhari need to sleep in every night.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by goodgate: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
peddyoosa1:
now what will d lanlord be thinking now? nobody knows tommorow.
Famzing him ooo, he is now very close,he was one of APC sponsors.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by digitsolution: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Let the media give this man a break and let him focus on the issue(s) at hand.....

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by goodgate: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
hisgrace090:
comments from majority of Nigeria n's, have made me to conclude that majority of Nigeria n's hate to see a person recommended as being good. I think because they see it as an afront to their corrupt nature. We need to change our way of of life, period!
Very True! That's the major reason most nigerians are not prospering.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When You says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by marv1: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Mykevp2p:
I don't like the way some people go about defending PMB this much.. you will end up insulting him. from saying that his wife wears knock-off watches to this.

Question for the OP, if Buhari wife can afford a 10 million naira watch because according to some of you, she has spa, NNPC consultant and came from a rich family... surely she could have afford the 20 million naira rent for their house.

Lets focus on issue and forget about trying to play "poor".
So it is ur wife that pays ur bills? Call the shots? Are u not ashame? May be am talking to the wrong person, u are not married.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by OsamaB: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:
I think it's time Buhari finally becomes a billionaire legitimately, by suing for libel.

The president can not sue or be sued... Sad twist of immunity
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by dotune(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2015
The funny thing is...when a few idiots come on here to say poo, many more idiots follow and join them. When someone came out here to post that Mama Peace own a stretch of houses in Abuja, I didn't believe it because there was no proof. So how do u believe a story by breaking times (Sahara reporters wannabe) when there's no proof to support their poo. u can criticise the president, that's ur own cup of tea and mb, but criticise in a way to move Nigeria forward, if u don't know how to, go and learn from ur patron Edwin Clark.
As for breaking times, is this how Sahara reporters gained their world wide recognition? You guys better go to them for internship. Only daft people like u will believe ur stories anyway.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by jimmycarter: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2015
The beautyful ones are not yet born ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.