Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) (51453 Views)

Landlord Ejects Tenant For Predicting Obaseki’s Victory / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Landlord Ejects Federal University, Otuoke Students Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by betty202020(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
silverdam:
Honestly after reading this your irrelevant post, you are the best definition of 'FAKE'. You are fake and in denial... How old are you?
ACTED script. how much did his wife donated in 2014? dont tell me she divorced buhari when things were hard. for a woman to donate more than 100m to an org. she has more than 1bn.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
I hope this clears the air about buhari's supposed mansion.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by blackpriest0911: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
SaTANoids will all go to hell with PDP...
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by major466(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Personaly I don't give a damm whether Buhari has a House in Abuja or not. I don't care whether he has only 150 or 2000 cows. That is he's business not mine. But what I do know is this: Buhari is a Multi Billionaire. He may not show it through affluence but that is the FACT. There are many others like him who are extremely rich but do not show it. Infact looking at some of them physicaly you will think they are beggers. But just take a peak into their bank accounts and you will be shock to your bones at the number of zeros you will see. That is life people. These guys are not show offs.

BTW how many poor people can send their kids to universities in London How many poor people can rent a N20 million/year appartment in Asokoro How many poor people can even afford to live in an Affluent place like Asokoro How many poor people have wives who wear N10 million wrist watches Or how many poor people can contest Presidential elections 4 times! Not possible!
PMB is free to live his life as he chooses but he can't decieve all with his I am poor attitude.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
mavinc4u:
Interesting but the addresses are not the same; One says the address is number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja.and the other says is 11, Queen Elizabeth street ,Asokoro. Meanwhile one happened in 2012 and this is 2015 so anything could have happened within that 3 years.

within the past 3 years is he holding any political office...chicken brain
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Bimpe29: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Nellybii:

Mumu, you think every man is like your Fada that works in your mother's shop?.Some of us have our ego man. Wake up

Keep the insult coming.. maybe it's time you start making use of God given brain
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
marv1:
So it is ur wife that pays ur bills? Call the shots? Are u not ashame? May be am talking to the wrong person, u are not married.

As they are not living in the house together.. for a minute, make use of ur brain
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by adeA1(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
silverdam:
Honestly after reading this your irrelevant post, you are the best definition of 'FAKE'. You are fake and in denial... How old are you?
eh definition of FAKE!!? U really tough my bro.

However u ve bn vindicated cos by merely goin tru the content of wat the guy posted one wll surely come to the term that the guy is purely a fake being. My opinion thou.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by okokhaerat(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Wot s ds one saying? U r nt makin any sense broh
JustCalMeDBoss:
What thread the thread that coud not make front page but this made front page. Shows nairaland is pro APC. Idiots. Even if he was ejected does it mean he does not own the house. Have u not seen billionaires still borrowing, even if harassed by their creditors, they still don't pay and even go to court. The millons his wife donated to IDP's nko, her watch nko. his daughter nko what's her school fees.
Op u potray ur self to be a clown, this proves nothing. And seun you had beta start playing neutral I am already disappointed. To all those chanji movt. Who think this proves a thing, shows how gullible u ppl are.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by NemzySeries(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Media lies as usual.......yesterday dey said he owns a 2.1billion mansion in asokoro & 2day he can't pay a 20million hauz rent......sai Baba Ãℓℓ d way
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by preetyb(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2015
I smell lies, house rent in nigeria reduced instead of increase?
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Forwetinnah: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Meanwhile this is his N2.1 billion mansion in Abuja and people were 'awwww-ing' and being silly over his farm house and N20 sachet milo. Make una dey there make dem dey deceive una
A whole PTF Chairman no go get money. ...haba, people can be really stupid!! That's like being a petroleum minister in disguise. It's like telling me that the former Chairman of NDDC board is poor. Na wa for people and gullibility o

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by preetyb(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
major466:
Personaly I don't give a damm whether Buhari has a House in Abuja or not. I don't care whether he has only 150 or 2000 cows. That is he's business not mine. But what I do know is this: Buhari is a Multi Billionaire. He may not show it through affluence but that is the FACT. There are many others like him who are extremely rich but do not show it. Infact looking at some of them physicaly you will think they are beggers. But just take a peak into their bank accounts and you will be shock to your bones at the number of zeros you will see. That is life people. These guys are not show offs.

BTW how many poor people can send their kids to universities in London How many poor people can rent a N20 million/year appartment in Asokoro How many poor people can even afford to live in an Affluent place like Asokoro How many poor people have wives who wear N10 million wrist watches Or how many poor people can contest Presidential elections 4 times! Not possible!
PMB is free to live his life as he chooses but he can't decieve all with his I am poor attitude.

a poor man with only 150 cows and a million naira in his account staying in a rented appartment of 20 million naira is indeed a poor man.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Jmain: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Meanwhile this is his N2.1 billion mansion in Abuja and people were 'awwww-ing' and being silly over his farm house and N20 sachet milo. Make una dey there make dem dey deceive una
A whole PTF Chairman no go get money. ...haba, people can be really stupid!! That's like being a petroleum minister in disguise. It's like telling me that the former Chairman of NDDC board is poor. Na wa for people and gullibility o

At first I thought the worth was hugely exaggerated but seeing this vivid pics reveals quite a lot . . . . Damn !! The Dude has to live the life abeg . . . . grin

Meanwhile, How are we so sure it is his house ?
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by frankyychiji(f): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

You are too naïve and gullible to believe all those nonsense.

1. When and where did Buhari say he had #1m?
2. He took over draft against his account which was expected to be credited later to buy his form. This he explained the.
3. What his wife donated was not cash but medicines and other consumables contributed by a charity group.
4. Aisha's watch was not bought by our money as she was a private citizen then. Also, have you ever considered that watch could have been a gift?
Stop hating so you may live long.
Read what you wrote again and then make adjustments.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by billyG(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
luv2talk:
In reply to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro opened by PDP e-warrior about President Buhari's alleged house in Asokoro. Kindly read this news published in 2012 and pass your judgement wink grin grin grin

http://newsdiaryonline.com/gen_ejected.htm
So how does this stupid news affect d price of garri
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
In 2012 he was ejected for not being able to pay rent of N20m reduced to N15m for him? So how was he able to rent the house in the first place? How did he plan to sustain paying the rent? What business was he engaged in since leaving government work and how much was he making? When did he rent the house? How many times had he renewed the rent, if at all? Did somebody pay the initial or other rent for him? On May 29, 2015, the wife reportedly wore a wrist watch valued at over N10m to his inauguration? how come?

Just queries running through came to mind when i came across this post...I wonder..., i just wonder... (appologies Olu Jacob).

"But if i ask you, na who go ask"? (sorry Omawumi)
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by fuckerholic(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Damage control? He hates corruption but enjoys corrupt money from an utterly corrupt Danjuma. . You are poor but rented an apartment worth 20 million in few years. You are a symbol of humilty, yet you fly either private or first class. You hate kwõrõpūtion but your whole campaign fund came from th kwõrõpútù. Your wife wears million naira wrist watches, your kids study abroad in the best universities while shoping in top end stores. . Make una define the word "fake" for me

"FAKE" is when someone has all these and still claims he is poor just to decieve the masses

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by fuckerholic(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
owobokiri:
Damage control? He hates corruption but enjoys corrupt money from an utterly corrupt Danjuma. . You are poor but rented an apartment worth 20 million in few years. You are a symbol of humilty, yet you fly either private or first class. You hate kwõrõpūtion but your whole campaign fund came from th kwõrõpútù. Your wife wears million naira wrist watches, your kids study abroad in the best universities while shoping in top end stores. . Make una define the word "fake" for me

"FAKE" is when someone has all these and still claims he is poor just to decieve the masses to win election

1 Like

Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by egobetatoday: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Didn't you read that the initial rent was paid for him by Gen TY Danjuma?
Do you know how costly accommodation is in Abuja?
Did you expect that for someone of Buhari's stature, the rented apartment would be in Gwagwalada or Lugbe?
How does a recorded old news that sheds light on the stupidity of recent false news amount to damage control?

Generally I ask, why are Nigerians so determined to ensure there's no righteous Nigerian, so as to find a reason to continue with their life of corruption and indiscipline?

if its true that he couldnt pay 20million rent, how come his wife owns 10million naira wrist watch? this is my/our concern. note that i am partyless.
nothing surprises me with Pej but i'm utterly surprised that PMB/Aisha can own ONE wristwatch for 10million but cannot pay 20million rent or 25Million party form. so the question is ...who is pretending?
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by bjohn22: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Except I'm missing something, I think the addresses of the properties are different as extracted from the two posts::

President Muhammadu Buhari owns the sprawling Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja, BREAKING TIMES can authoritatively report.
[/color]
[color=#000099]the General still could not raise the fund.The house he was ejected from is located at number 11, Queen Elizabeth street ,Asokoro.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by kipesco(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Didn't you read that the initial rent was paid for him by Gen TY Danjuma?
Do you know how costly accommodation is in Abuja?
Did you expect that for someone of Buhari's stature, the rented apartment would be in Gwagwalada or Lugbe?
How does a recorded old news that sheds light on the stupidity of recent false news amount to damage control?

Generally I ask, why are Nigerians so determined to ensure there's no righteous Nigerian, so as to find a reason to continue with their life of corruption and indiscipline?
Danjuma na him uncle, brother or co dupers. Why would Danjuma pay such money and for how long has he been paying.
Anything about Buhari has defense na Cahill PR Terry orna be.
Even if Buhari milk Nigeria dry he is upright man.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by marv1: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mykevp2p:

As they are not living in the house together.. for a minute, make use of ur brain
So bcause they are living in the house together she should be paying bills? Enh? Use ur brain if u have got one.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by badesco(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
thanks for this info.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
marv1:
So bcause they are living in the house together she should be paying bills? Enh? Use ur brain if u have got one.

So women do not contribute to house upkeep? Especially when the woman is rich and the husband poor? There is something God has given to you, it's called brain... Make use of it
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by skillero(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
owobokiri:
dEveryone who refuse to till their land (act
upon their ideas- ) will always be angry at
those who do when they see them reap the dividend of hardwork.
If she did not steal from the national
coffers to buy it, What is my problem with
how the c.e.o of one of the hottest spas
in Nigeria spends her money? If u keep
harping on such, you have a great potential to be poor.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by mariamjane(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
[s]Lol, how many cows did he sell to rent it in the first placegrin
[/s]

My bad, didn't read the last two paragraphs.

But you guys should stop selling this incorruptible Saint Buhari image, because no one is buying.

I believe he has good intentions for Nigeria, and will most likely do his best.

But he is no saint.

His no saint but he's far higher than you on that scale; you are just at the bottom rung of the ladder.
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by iahmed(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Truth ke? U mean pple r still falling for this man's gimmicks. He has only #1m,150 cows ,owing #20m rent & borrowed to buy nomination form

but his his kids are studying in UK, one of his wife's watches cost over #10m and the wife donated #135m. Lmao

That must've bn staged to fool the gullible
Haba!! Just 2 of Aisha's wristwatches would've paid the so called rent na. It's no rocket science.

So Who is the deceiver here and who is the deceivee? undecided. Take ur movie script to nollywood biko
mtcheeeeeeew i thought you are human! I didnt knw u are igbo
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by nairaminds(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
jorlons:

Thanks but are you sure of this ??

very sure
Re: Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2015
luv2talk:
In reply to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro opened by PDP e-warrior about President Buhari's alleged house in Asokoro. Kindly read this news published in 2012 and pass your judgement wink grin grin grin

http://newsdiaryonline.com/gen_ejected.htm
. This is a stale news, I read it over one year ago. Extremely stale!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.