Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari (24659 Views)

Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by pinky1974: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
May Almighty Allah give you the grace and wisdom to do so
cool
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok! I don hear, make i finish my pancake with maple syrup first undecided
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Darlduchi: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Incase he has forgotten, please remind him that attack on bokoharam is attack on the north. remind him also that in today's news Amnesty international is looking to indict Ihejirika for war crimes, thanks the Northern elders of which Buhari is one.

Remind him that his Kinsmen the Fulani herds men are more deadly than Boko haram.

We know he has used Boko Haram to archive what he wanted (Power} after all he fought and killed his way through as a soldier.

Is no longer a secrete how they plan to absorb Boko haram into nigeria Army to legalize the killings after all that is why America and britain are in full support. the world population must be reduced whatever it takes, so they said.

Whatever happens in the zoo stays in the zoo we are getting ready too.

4 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Blackfire(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
P -lease. M -ove. B-uhari.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by tintom1: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
efilefun:
you need urgent brain surgery NORADA koor RADARA nii
beleave it or not. that is the fat
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by kuroben4real: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
We are finished ooh! Why relocating the millitary base to the bloody maduguri? God will surely destroy every islamic agenda against nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by tessylove2(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Please do fast oh Lol

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by PointB: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
989900:

Again, read.

If you tell me you've read it, but can't find any action taken in the right direction, then I'll take it upon myself to point it out to you.

Answer the darn question and quit perambulating.

Again:

Since you read everything, pray how many Boko Haram members who attacked Maiduguri since the semi-literate took over has been killed or captured?
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
This ought to have been a walk in the park for this administration as the GEJ administration did all the heavy lifting (supply of new weapons systems, tactical training of military, intelligence, and police units, recapture of territories under BH, reduction of suicide bombings to bare minimum). But all we get are more talks amidst this current escalation of bombings. Even the so called operations centre in Maiduguri is yet to be operational, despite the fact that the last administration left behind behind and Ops and Intelligence Fusion cell in that area. But oh no, give us more talk as more Nigerians die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Talk is cheap... Dis guy should get working and stop all these big big talk... Besides I hate his diction.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Justinah4life: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
ayoola2002:
The writer above me have brain cancer, he lack ability to reason more than cockroach.
. Another Diversionary trick by Obj, Tinubu, & Ameachi, to recover their investment. Where is the one dollar to one naira pledge. No fuel or light for a month now. Another monorail project to loot.

3 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Just crush the bloody bastards once and for all.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by anonimi: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Big change from the Daura President, innit grin

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by 989900: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

Answer the darn question and quit perambulating.

Again:

If you can't read, I'm sorry, I can't help you further.

P.S. Your question in some other context/time frame, would have been a valid one; in relevance to the article/topic, it is rather one void of rational reasoning, lacking of intelligence and grasp of the situation, full of contempt and bias.*

*No disrespect, I just had to call it what it is.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians
Yesss. WooooH Asssshoole NORADA and your father GEJ together with your Uncles FFK, FAYOSE, Doyin Okupe and co couldn't find a single evidence to link PMB to Book Haram !..
Surely Stuuuppiiiidity ,Fooooooliiishnesss and Idiiootic ignorance runs in family blood! cool
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by anonimi: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
ocelot2006:
This ought to have been a walk in the park for this administration as the GEJ administration did all the heavy lifting (supply of new weapons systems, tactical training of military, intelligence, and police units, recapture of territories under BH, reduction of suicide bombings to bare minimum). But all we get are more talks amidst this current escalation of bombings. Even the so called operations centre in Maiduguri is yet to be operational, despite the fact that the last administration left behind behind and Ops and Intelligence Fusion cell in that area. But oh no, give us more talk as more Nigerians die.

and let us not forget that General Muhammadu Buhari (ret'd) was elected on March 28, confirmed on March 31 hence he has had 65 days to PREPARE, PLAN what he has to do as soon as he is sworn into office.

Yet when we call him BabaOneChance some mofos go dey yab themeselves think sey na others dem dey yab! angry
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by 989900: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
anonimi:

and let us not forget that General Muhammadu Buhari (ret'd)[s] was elected on March 28, confirmed on March 31 hence he has had 65 days to PREPARE, PLAN what he has to do in office.[/s]

Yet when we call him BabaOneChance some mofos go dey yab themeselves think sey na others dem dey yab! angry

Does that make him the C-in-C on the 31st of March?

What practically would you have done differently and positively in 4 days as C-in-C?

2 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by adexmuhyi(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians
what a clueless human being.... Get life
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2015
anonimi:

and let us not forget that General Muhammadu Buhari (ret'd) was elected on March 28, confirmed on March 31 hence he has had 65 days to PREPARE, PLAN what he has to do in office.

It's no surprise at all. Just like its bland election manifesto, this administration is ill prepared for the job. Hell they can't even choose their key leaders despite the long period they had and had to rely on a think tank for their own template. One would've expected them to hit ground running, but oh no, more talks. Yet some clowns will now shout "PMB on point!!".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by free13: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Talk less..... undecided
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
man be fast cos they are still crushing.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by nd07(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:

does he have d ability? is it d same boko haram he said an attack on them is an attack on the north. d north gave him their vote so how can he fight them?

2 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by efilefun(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2015
tintom1:
beleave it or not. that is the fat

shocked
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by tosmartak(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
rusher14:
Norada = No Brain.

Whilst a human being (unlike the animal Norada) is looking for solutions to a problem that requires dedication and acuity, we are unfortunate to have dead-brained ignoramuses lacking in conscience and ambition living amongst us.

How such people live with the rest of the general society defies logic. But they are always found out.

To the matter at hand, the President has taken this issue as a top priority and has already begun to take action to finally nip this menace in the bud.

The end is nigh for terrorists in Nigeria.

And what baffles me most is that some dead brained people like them will always click to like their post thereby encouraging their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2015
tosmartak:

And what baffles me most is that some dead brained people like them will always click to like their post thereby encouraging their stupidity.

In case you forgot, there is truly a God and he will avenge the blood of the innocent killed by desperate men like Buhari for power

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
BiafranMan:
The terrorist in chief, the chief negotiator of boko haram, the instigator of sharia. You created this terrorist group, they got another sponsor and abadoned you. If you think you can defeat boko haram you must be dreaming.
one reason why Biafra can never thrive, u people don't believe in yourselves cos u don't even know what u are fighting for...let the man with vision and faith work and face ur visionless Biafra land of the dammed
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by nd07(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Darlduchi:
Incase he has forgotten, please remind him that attack on bokoharam is attack on the north. remind him also that in today's news Amnesty international is looking to indict Ihejirika for war crimes, thanks the Northern elders of which Buhari is one.

Remind him that his Kinsmen the Fulani herds men are more deadly than Boko haram.

We know he has used Boko Haram to archive what he wanted (Power} after all he fought and killed his way through as a soldier.

Is no longer a secrete how they plan to absorb Boko haram into nigeria Army to legalize the killings after all that is why America and britain are in full support. the world population must be reduced whatever it takes, so they said.

Whatever happens in the zoo stays in the zoo we are getting ready too.

d same way they introduced ebola & God pushed it back at them. d same way God will frustrate their moves wt buhari. in a short while d north will remember GEJ & cry 4 themselves

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by LydayBobo(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
your education was a waste of money that's if you have
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by anwo247: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Stop pledging, talku talku president. Just crush it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by anonimi: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
989900:
Does that make him the C-in-C on the 31st of March?

E be like sey you sef nor complete your studies for school as you take rush go join army on your principal's recommendation. Abi na wetin dey difficult to understand in what I posted earlier and quoted again for your reading pleasure below

hence he has had 65 days to PREPARE, PLAN what he has to do in office.

What practically would you have done differently and positively in 4 days as C-in-C?

Is the above meant to be a JOKE or what exactly?
Shey na me APPLY for job of C-in-C abi your comprehension problem na so e dey complicated
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by mauriceju2(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
The truth bring freedom and it has a natural way of revealing itself:
The introduction of sharia as a system of government in the northern state of Nigeria started/give birth to boko haram in Nigeria, during the time of Obasanjo some Muslims state in the north believed it was an abomination to allow themselves to be rule by the government of infidel and democracy, with that they came up with Sharia as the government of Allah and believed that sharia is greater and better than the Nigeria constitution and democracy and should be practice in all the Muslim state in the north and the whole Nigeria. When they started practicing sharia and sharia police and executors was form, Obasanjo said sharia will die a natural death, Obasanjo and Nigerian government did not do anything to stop it because they do not want to offend the north, when sharia executors and sharia police started the destruction of churches and killing of infidel(Christians and non Muslims) for defiling their land as prescribe by sharia law, it was at this point that the Nigerian Police moved into action until it get to a point the Nigerian police kill their leader and the executors fought back and kill many Nigerian police, because the Muslims was not in support of the Nigerian government the war was naturally in favour of the sharia executors, up till now it is still the same and will be the same if not forever unless the Muslims change their mind and ideology and betray these army of gods( Boko haram) the Muslims(the north) know who they are, where they are, where and how they get their bomb, money etc but they don’t want to get into trouble with Allah in the last day by betraying Allah army, according to them you can fight Sharia directly or indirectly , directly is what the Boko haram are doing now with bomb and gun and indirectly is what the Muslim are doing now by not giving out the information that will destroy Boko Haram, Boko haram will bomb and kill the Muslim and the Mosque that don’t support them or speak against them, Boko Haram don’t kill or bomb or have problem with those that support them directly or indirectly like the Borno state government house and governor, Modu sheriff etc,
Muslim are to be hold responsible for Boko haram, Boko Haram is going to destroy the north, nobody can stop it with gun because it is a religious ideology and believe, it is only the introduction of western education that can destroy this deathly ideology called Boko Haram, president Jonathan know this that was why he attempted to introduce western education to the Muslims root but the Muslims fought back because they believed it will destroy their long age old Islamic culture, they see Jonathan as a complete infidel and the enemy of Islam, they use black mail and lies to remove him from office.
Do you think Nigerian army from the south will be able to do anything in Borno without the co-operation of the indigenous people? they cannot do anything unless the war is the type you kill everything that you see.
How did you deal with the enemy that you don’t know?
How did you deal with the enemy that is ready to die to take your life?
Until you change their mind and ideology there is nothing that can be done unless you want to wipe out the whole Muslims from the surface of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Approves 19 Judges For National Industrial Court / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.