Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari (24660 Views)

Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay / Thread To Monitor 6-Week War To Crush Boko Haram / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by frisky2good(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
If in 24 months time Buhari cannot invite the presidents of Niger, Chad and Cameroun to a meeting in Maiduguri, I will stop blaming GEJ for not visiting Chibok immediately BH kidnapped the missing girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by tosmartak(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

In case you forgot, there is truly a God and he will avenge the blood of the innocent killed by desperate men like Buhari for power

Brother mahn! Thanks for using that word, there is truly a God. But incase you have forgotten, we are meant not to judge and leave all judgement to God (I know bible didn't tell me otherwise). I don't know if you are a christian or you are a Muslim, but all i know is we are serving God.
Don't get me all wrong, I am not saying he wasn't desperate, but all these spiteful words and huge hatred will not help any situation. It might only end up even worsening it.
He might be the one behind BH and he might not, his words could have caused it and it might just be a coincidence. Who knows the truth, no one but God.
Rather than doing all these, why can't we just channel our energy into something greater and hopefully wish things will turn around good.
Believe you me, sentiments apart.... this country is in a mess already, what's the point adding more to it.
All I'm saying is let us leave God to judge, avenge or whatever and stop judging him ourselves and adding more problems to the issues we have on ground. #cela
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by benjsniper33: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2015
googlepikin:
we know its easy for you to crush. cos you created them. so call your boys to order.

Hmm.. Googlepikin indeed

Spurting trash simply because you were able to pass through a "Make I Rest" primary school.

Make God save us from hare-brained humanoids who are able to type printed words through evolutionary error.

Real Homo Sapiens,Like me if you agree.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Chemistri(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
rusher14:
Norada = No Brain.

Whilst a human being (unlike the animal Norada) is looking for solutions to a problem that requires dedication and acuity, we are unfortunate to have dead-brained ignoramuses lacking in conscience and ambition living amongst us.

How such people live with the rest of the general society defies logic. But they are always found out.

To the matter at hand, the President has taken this issue as a top priority and has already begun to take action to finally nip this menace in the bud.

The end is nigh for terrorists in Nigeria.

so in all ur wisdom the issue of boko haram is still in the bud.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by PointB: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
989900:

If you can't read, I'm sorry, I can't help you further.

P.S. Your question in some other context/time frame, would have been a valid one; in relevance to the article/topic, it is rather one void of rational reasoning, lacking of intelligence and grasp of the situation, full of contempt and bias.*

*No disrespect, I just had to call it what it is.
[/s]

Subpar piece of crap!

Not worth a retort!

2 Likes

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by worksmart(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by 989900: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey you sef nor complete your studies for school as you take rush go join army on your principal's recommendation. Abi na wetin dey difficult to understand in what I posted earlier and quoted again for your reading pleasure below

Is the above meant to be a JOKE or what exactly?
Shey na me APPLY for job of C-in-C abi your comprehension problem na so e dey complicated

Since you do not posses the skill-set to apply for the job, why acting presumptuously, why acting like you know more than the 'General' who is the successful applicant?

What in your little mind makes you think BH will be squashed in 3 and half days?

Comprehension problem will be, when you fail to read the article and grasp the content; indicating the progress made so far in terms of strategy, tactics, and redeployment.

I'd say you lack intellectual judgment and justifiable timing in criticizing, but you'd throw tantrums, throw your toys out of the pram . . . won't agree, even though that's your reality.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by 989900: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:
[s][/s]

Subpar piece of crap!

Not worth a retort!

Yeah right!

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by udeze73(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls let's not be bias or sentimental......who do you think is behind BOHO-HARAM Why did the insurgent group emerged immediately after buhari's loss of the 2011 presidential election to JONATHAN

To my perception, BUHARI is the GoD-father of boko haram so as to wreck havock to janathan's administration; which was executed successfully.

OR WHAT DO U THINK??

Take note, if u curse me AMADIOHA go strike u immediately

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Chiaka(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Until then............
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mr talk talk no action name ya ministers no fit, declare assets dey dribble all he does is talk n talk Kai we don enter one chance smh
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
ayusco85:

We totally have faith in u sir. U are General muhammadu buhari, now President Muhammadu buhari.

The Slayer of saTANoids
The crusher of Maitatsine islamic sect
The restorer of Nigerias pride
The great fixer who wil fix Nigeria
The best thing that has happened to Nigeria since indepence.....

Ride on sir, the lord Is ur strength. Victory is sure

am not an hater but next time please dont quote the whole thread.

Its annoying
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ayoromer: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
buhari n sttima told them to bomb more n kill more so dat they wil be granded armnesty but niger delta oil money wil kill them d more even buhari d day he use niger delta oil money dat he wil die leave out money.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians

Calling you a WASTE is the least I could say. There is no exact word to define you in the dictionary.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ayusco85(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
YorubadBlood:

am not an hater but next time please dont quote the whole thread.

Its annoying
Lol. Dude ah aint d first and won't be d last.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by Cheeba: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
This na the best time 4 boko haram members 2 begin write their letters of resignation give SHEYCOW oh? I beg sir no dey 4 PMB dictionary! Na death sure pass 4 them!
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by JayB11(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Norada:
na you start am na, so obviously you sabi how to call your boys to order. buhari stop deceiving nigerians
Don't you feel ashamed how people insult You over this talk?
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
niceguy7:
Baba i tink this talk is enuf...action speaks louder

We knw say e no easy...buh do ur best. smiley

In Military, Actions/fight tactics are not publicised until victory
But they do more of talks so the enemy can feel they aren't planning, just talking.

The General knows that well! So, I guess he's talking more to overlay his underground actions.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by niceguy7(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

In Military, Actions/fight tactics are not publicised until victory
But they do more of talks so the enemy can feel they aren't planning, just talking.

The General knows that well! So, I guess he's talking more to overlay his underground actions.
Ok i will assume that. grin

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by todayguest(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wow! His renewed pledge means, he will not bow to the persuasions of some northern elders to grant Amnesty to Bokoharam. But, will push the terrorist to a corner and crush them. Hmmm!let me see how these elders reacts to this. Inasmuch as, I want to applaud his stance to crush BH, he should be careful with the eagle-eyed Amnesty International. God bless the FRN GOD BLESS PMB.

1 Like

Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by olalat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hell no! U guys will never stop exhibiting ur pathetic disposition due 2 ur generic hatred nd bigotary. Dis has never lasted 6 day as president, u hv start comparg him wt a man dat squandered close to 5 trillion on security alone wtout any reasonable result compare to d amount. Gej 11th hr result against BH was effect of election pressure. See dude, PMB is on d right track, he is taking actions bt u nd ur likes find it diffult to depict cos of ur ineffective hatred.
ocelot2006:
This ought to have been a walk in the park for this administration as the GEJ administration did all the heavy lifting (supply of new weapons systems, tactical training of military, intelligence, and police units, recapture of territories under BH, reduction of suicide bombings to bare minimum). But all we get are more talks amidst this current escalation of bombings. Even the so called operations centre in Maiduguri is yet to be operational, despite the fact that the last administration left behind behind and Ops and Intelligence Fusion cell in that area. But oh no, give us more talk as more Nigerians die.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by olalat(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
I think u should be arrested and charge for felony on d ground dat u hv intel on gravious crime of this nature nd withold it from law enforcement agents. Its called cospiracy. Mumu.
udeze73:
Pls let's not be bias or sentimental......who do you think is behind BOHO-HARAM Why did the insurgent group emerged immediately after buhari's loss of the 2011 presidential election to JONATHAN

To my perception, BUHARI is the GoD-father of boko haram so as to wreck havock to janathan's administration; which was executed successfully.

OR WHAT DO U THINK??

Take note, if u curse me AMADIOHA go strike u immediately
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by uhalauju(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Ohh really? Are we speaking of the same Buhari or is it the one Tinubu implanted alongside that virus change.exe into that your formattable brain?

whatever u call urself, just expressed my opinion and I see no reason it should call for insult. If u r embittered by my opinion, then do d right thing.
Re: I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari by nigeriacustom60(f): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
SLASHES DOWN OWN PRICE OF CEMENT BY 40%.
Dangote Cement ,Obajana ,Kogi state is proud to inform the general public that the price of dangote cément 3x (50 kg)42.5R has been drastically slashed down to a minimum promo price of #1000 per bag.Interested buyers,distributors,contractors ,wholesalers and retailers are hereby advice to contact JEREMIAH MARCUS on 08063268251 for more information and to make a request.
Note: This is only open to person or persons buying above hundred bags.*!!'""CALL 08063268251 OR follow this link to register http://dangote.com/downloads/Dangote-Cement-Application-Registration-Form-2015 pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter / Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Oyo State To Continue Project Inspection - Photos / Soldiers During Environmental Sanitation In Maiduguri This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.