Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (114690 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by blackfm: 10:35am On Jun 13, 2015
I'm yet to have gazzuzz work on my car but it's def on my To do list.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
CarinaII code NYCUG

Problems

Excessive noise from front suspension

Excessive noise during take off and gear changes

Engine type: 3S-FE engine

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Engine mount checked and found to be ok.

Noticed vibration when air-conditioning is turned on, primary suspect as usual is idle speed valve, will service it now.

Parts to replace.

Cv joint inner side left.

CV booth right inner side

Ball joints

Tierod end

Front right shock absorber.

Throttle body will be serviced.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by chukel(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Gazzuz I kn before this year runs out, Elizade and other big dealerships will be competing with you. Nice workshop. Wish I can pump in money to help u upgrade it. But see as u don de soil the floor cos of that carina II. Well done. Please try and get something like mat or carpet for cars with so much grease nd dirt. I kn u to be very meticulous. Wish u more of God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
CarinaII continues

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Clean

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
chukel:
Gazzuz I kn before this year runs out, Elizade and other big dealerships will be competing with you. Nice workshop. Wish I can pump in money to help u upgrade it. But see as u don de soil the floor cos of that carina II. Well done. Please try and get something like mat or carpet for cars with so much grease nd dirt. I kn u to be very meticulous. Wish u more of God's blessings.

Thanks boss, the place is mopped and and cleaned after each car.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
New parts.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2015
Washed aligned and good to go.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by eherbal(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2015
Gazzuzz. Hmmmmm!No Be Sooooo.Just Like That undecided Good Job By The Way. You've Done Well.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2015
eherbal:
Gazzuzz. Hmmmmm!No Be Sooooo.Just Like That undecided
Good Job By The Way. You've Done Well.

Bring it in today at 5pm.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by eherbal(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

my man! quick to understanding. unfortunately I no dey around .during The Week nko? grin
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Blocks the entry door to Gazzuzz's garage. Today is sunday, oga, go stay with family and not motors.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Stancity(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
FOLLOWING

I pray that God will shower you with more wisdom, understanding and grace.... Not forgetting the assistance via whatsapp... [The Volvo 850GLT].. God bless you sir...
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Stancity:
FOLLOWING

I pray that God will shower you with more wisdom, understanding and grace.... Not forgetting the assistance via whatsapp... [The Volvo 850GLT].. God bless you sir...

Thanks BOss
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
lomomike:

Blocks the entry door to Gazzuzz's garage. Today is sunday, oga, go stay with family and not motors.

grin

grin grin angry angry
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kashif(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
lomomike:

grin

Na train me park for there join. cool
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kashif:

Na train me park for there join. cool
Correct one.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mikkyphp(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Gazzuzz,
nice one. My respect for you is now on a new level. i like your workshop and the fact you have the right tools for the job.
Am interested in the progress of the honda pilot with its myriad of issues and how you are fixing each one.

Question: what's your take on using spacers to cure a p0420 catalyst code error? does it affect fuel mileage?
cc: aieromon, nissparts
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
mikkyphp:
@Gazzuzz,
nice one. My respect for you is now on a new level. i like your workshop and the fact you have the right tools for the job.
Am interested in the progress of the honda pilot with its myriad of issues and how you are fixing each one.

Question: what's your take on using spacers to cure a p0420 catalyst code error? does it affect fuel mileage?
cc: aieromon, nissparts

Spacer works and fuel mileage remains normal.

Thanks for the compliments. wink
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by grimadult(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oga Gazzuzz you too much jare!!! Wish I were in lagos ohh would have brought in my car for you to work on( the 2008 accord V6 with misfire issues at owerri). Thanks for your immense via proxy. Am so fully subscribed to this thread. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
grimadult:
Oga Gazzuzz you too much jare!!! Wish I were in lagos ohh would have brought in my car for you to work on( the 2008 accord V6 with misfire issues at owerri). Thanks for your immense via proxy. Am so fully subscribed to this thread. God bless.

Still not fixed? Don't worry will be in PH this weekend or next, I shall have a look at her.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Up next Mazda3 2004. Code cheesy cheesy

Scan results

Oxygen sensor bank1 sensor 2(heater sensor)

Cooling fan issues.

Other issues.

Rear suspension issues
Black smoke(O2sensor)
And a general check.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Okuda(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
100ksalescom:

Thanks,

Would have seen you this weekend but will postpone before bae go say I choose car over her visit grin wink

mschew
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Problems noticed.

No stabilizer links on swabar! Sway bar is actually hanging free.

Leaking left rear shockabsorber

Broken coilover damper

Faulty oxygen sensor

Tampered electrical circuit for cooling fan.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
More faults.

The improvised tool is a 22socket cut in center to enable easier removal of very stubborn O2 sensors

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Emperoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Still not fixed? Don't worry will be in PH this weekend or next, I shall have a look at her.

Unclee. . . . . . .wee you aso come to Abujha? grin grin grin

My L is hafing hissues!! grin grin
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
O2 sensor

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by chukel(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gazzuz, complete this Mazda naaa. No de do this posting work half nd half ooo. I don taya to de refresh this page.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mexxy1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Kindly post here to say when u're in PH. Thanks.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Toks parts arriving gradually.

Sway bar links, set of shock absorbers.

Wrong O2 sensor was supplied, had to send them back with the sample.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
I had an issue with my Toyota scion engine and after checking car talk, I contacted Gazuzz. Well, I was skeptical because I know how there are fraudsters online. In a nutshell, I took the car to him for diagnosis after which he suggested I buy another engine. He actually bought the engine and installed it. I would say he bought a superb engine which has been performing excellently.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.