Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners (17984 Views)

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by ZYZZA: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=googlepikin post=34410188]make I catch any of them rats jump inside my car again. na back hand slap you go get.[/quotewhen next there run jump inside you car like van dan , luck the car zoom off like transporter, find one lonely place park, you know what to do ba?]
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Masculity(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Learders not PDP rulers. grin
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by hardbody: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Burger01:
Better. The excessive of these illiterates in uniforms are just too way overboard angry

I hope you meant to write excesses otherwise you should just join their ranks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Good morning.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by atinukedam(f): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
God bless u ambooo.....our governor
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Burger01(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
hardbody:

I hope you meant to write excesses otherwise you should just join their ranks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Good morning.
Lol. My pad na Ben Johnson. It jumps excessively in excess cheesy

Thanks
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by frisky2good(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Fashola talk, he tire. Those people are just touts that can never learn. Many of them have been sacked but the others refuse to learn.

stevecantrell:
Fashola, have you heard ?

That's a real governor speaking.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
lilbazy:
It happened in a hospital in Warri, Delta State… Intensive
Care Unit
(ICU) patients died, in the same bed, every Sunday at 3pm.
Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team
of experts was formed to Investigate the cause or causes.
The following Sunday, few minutes before 3pm, all doctors
& Nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see
what it was. Then suddenly Akpos (Part time sweeper)
entered the ICU, unplugged the Life Support system of that
Bed & then plugged his blackberry charger.

How was your day?

You honestly think that shiit is funny?

Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
most of them were former garage touts.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by hardbody: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. My pad na Ben Johnson. It jumps excessively in excess cheesy

Thanks

One love bro. I have been uptight with series of issues not going my way in a matter i am pursuing so i needed to ventilate a bit to ease off. Have a great day and call your Pad's excessive excesses to order. Peace.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by ceejay80s(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
But , all those illiterate lastma and vio go hear ?
Wetin concern kai with moto ?
Very soon boys scout go dey arrest moto
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by teepounds: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2015
Good one from the Governor. Most of them have turned the job into money making venture(government agberos).
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by LEXYCOM: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Oga Titus, seh u dey hear?
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
hardbody:

One love bro. I have been uptight with series of issues not going my way in a matter i am pursuing so i needed to ventilate a bit to ease off. Have a great day and call your Pad's excessive excesses to order. Peace.
It's well bruh. smiley
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Please tell them especially the idio.tic ones that jump in front of a moving car all in the name of performing their duties!
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Scam
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by lilflipnerd: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2015
D main idiots is VIO n FRSC
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Scam.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by caprini1: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmm......i have this feeling,Lagos will get even better !
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by holyokoto(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Most of them are tout, recruited to carry out the job. Hence is hard to put senses into their brain
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Superman11(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
Nice one , just kidnap any last a wey talk sey him get craze wey Jump enter ur car dey demand money grin

That is called the jumping technology of Lagos VIO
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one i hope they stick to this if not the next official that wud attempt it wit me or around me wud definately blame himself

Silly asses in uniform

peeta4u:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ambode-to-lastma-vio-officials-stop-forcing-yourselves-into-motorists-vehicles/

1 Like

Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by bumtos(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
could this be true? I will be the number one to thank my Governor for saying that to those people especially Lasma and VIO
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by stevecantrell: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
But MrFashola just bought the touts 200 vehicles...Ambo should convert them to subsidised taxi cabs for Lagosians.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bants:
Word of mouth don start how can LASTMA listen to this man when he is not talking about increasing their salary or better living condition

They better listen to him if they don't want unemployment to be added to their list of problems.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by holyokoto(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
The LastMa na YOLOBA
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by badlaw(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
all d LASTMAN shd take note 4 they own good, because anyone who enter my car with plate no ''Bleep 000 xx'' na BIG SORRY be e name..ikeja and oshodi lastman hear me clear
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by badlaw(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
meanwhile Ambode is winning d ppl's mind.kudoo keep it up guy
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by jaz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
i really think fashola is overhyped
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by thaoriginator: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mr Ambode, if lastma enter my motor wetin make I do them?
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Kenobus: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is a very good warning. The activities of these officials are now unbecoming. It is sad for the way they carry out their functions. In better clime, they teach commuters what they ought to know. A defaulter is turned back not extorting money the way they do here. I hope the governor would act his advice.
Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Godson201333(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
Nice one , just kidnap any last a wey talk sey him get craze wey Jump enter ur car dey demand money grin

I did this once,He caught me at Ojudu begger for disobeying traffic light,entered my car for nor reason ,I offered him 2k bt refused and asked me to pay 30k..I told him to lets drive down to an atm at Begger...He finally found himself at oworonsoki.....Very stupid touts!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin bros na so jare
Godson201333:

I did this once,He caught me at Ojudu begger for disobeying traffic light,entered my car for nor reason ,I offered him 2k bt refused and asked me to pay 30k..I told him to lets drove down to an atm at Begger...He finally found himself at oworonsoki.....Very stupid touts!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) / Akeredolu To Buhari: "Sack Magu Now, Over 1,001 People Can Do The Job"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.