Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri (10434 Views)

Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Their days are numbered... Soon and very soon they would be a thing of the past!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by juman(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Here it is again. Senseless killings. A destroyed country.

A painful country.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:
Question is why other faiths don't act like this?? Arrant nonsense, I guess Islamic extremists should be given their own Island to reside

Exactly why we want Biafra.
Let the Islamists have their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And where the heck is Buhari

Calm down...it is only week 1 of his regime.

Of course....he should be looking at the SSS with one kin eye..... angry..like that.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Obadiah77(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Jonathan should stop bombing maidguri y
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:
Question is why other faiths don't act like this?? Arrant nonsense, I guess Islamic extremists should be given their own Island to reside

Well, we have had secular terror groups(Red Army anyone?), as well as the current anti-Islam violence in Burma, and even Hindu violence against non Hindus in India.

Of course...does not excuse the current Islamist violence though.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by adjoviomole(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
If I we're d president d 1st tin I wld do is to ban hijab n jalamia for d time being, and den move civillians out of this area's n den operation destroy all in sambisa forest,how many lives have been taken with dis chibok girls abduction? D best is just to esterminate all ?rip to d lost soul cry
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
RIP INNOCENT CITIZENS
GOD BLESS UR SOULS
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
richybanky:
Lord have mercy!
Tanoids be like food don done ooooo undecided
na u cook the food?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
How long will this killings go on before Buhari will ride his horse back to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari's Government is a total failure.

Ever since he became the president of this zoo where humans are kept, bombs have been going on and off and all he could do is to talk and talk.

Travel out and travel in while innocent people kept dieing.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by eagleeye2: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
I Hope someone is not going to start ranting "BOKO HARAM your days are numbered."

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Aminat508(f): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Aleeyouchalawa:
Subuhannallah angry
whalahi am not happy with all this.. .. embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:
Their days are numbered... Soon and very soon they would be a thing of the past!

Una soon no dey reach.

Soon can be 20yrs, 30yrs.

Make una no de tell us soon and tell your man to get to work and stop hiding in niger.

Or is he going there to plot more attacks according to el rufai?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
And they called my GEJ incompetent undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by whytepawn1(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:

Lol...violence is inherent in them.. the Yemeni peninsula is not big enough to contain them and their troubles... Even if you move them to mars ,they will still find a way to carry out their nefarious activities

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by richybanky(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Nicepoker:
na u cook the food?
Lols, na bcus say u no dey follow Tanoids post on NL cus if u dey follow der post well well u go don knw say dis kind news na food for dem grin
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by ghettodreamz(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Lord have mercy cry

RIP to the departed soul and speedy recovery to those injured.

I believe this madness is gradually reaching its expiry date by God's grace.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by anwo247: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari you see your life?

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari's Government is a total failure.

Ever since he became the president of this zoo where humans are kept, bombs have been going on and off and all he could do is to talk and talk.

Travel out and travel in while innocent people kept dieing.

Tufiakwa

Yes...and he has just spent six days in office....and you expect him to sort everything out in that time.

Ah well....he is your god...not mine. smiley
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
Jonathan should stop bombing maidguri y

Tin foil hats are in abundance on Nairaland these days.

Stop lying son.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Papasmal(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Bomb don turn to banga wey som pple jst dey blow anihow ba? Kontinu.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The bokoharam that was on the brink of extinction at the end of "clueless" Jonathan's tenure have now gone ballistic under the watch of the "general" despite the relocation of the military intelligence headquarters to Maiduguri undecided

Pls help me unravel this mystery

Jonathan is in d past, Let's focus on Nigerians C in C and let's urge, force, coerce him to do his job.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by williams368(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Bombin Is nw a normal tin...

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
BiafranMan:
Anything to destroy The Zoo called Nigeria is accepted.
I'm a full-time PDP supporter from Ekiti but I'll tell u in your face that you just made the most s'tupid comment ever of the year. I can see the impact Buhari's BRAINLESSNESS is having on u. Omo oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Una soon no dey reach.

Soon can be 20yrs, 30yrs.

Make una no de tell us soon and tell your man to get to work and stop hiding in niger.

Or is he going there to plot more attacks according to el rufai?

Okay if u are hired as Chief Security Adviser how do u intend to stop Boko Haram in 7 days? If u don't have answers then shut up and join millions of Nigerians in praying that God should put an end to this...
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by neocortex: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Babaonechance is all over Africa enjoying his vacations while Bornu people who totally supported him during the elections are left at the mercy of Book haram.
Buhari seems to find joy in torturing his most loyal supporters.
Nairaland's Buhari slaves should take note.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
adjoviomole:
If I we're d president d 1st tin I wld do is to ban hijab n jalamia for d time being, and den move civillians out of this area's n den operation destroy all in sambisa forest,how many lives have been taken with dis chibok girls abduction? D best is just to esterminate all ?rip to d lost soul cry
While moving the civilians you'd move Boko members along
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by BiafranMan: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

I'm a full-time PDP supporter from Ekiti but I'll tell u in your face that you just made the most s'tupid comment ever of the year. I can see the impact Buhari's BRAINLESSNESS is having on u. Omo oshi!

Who told you i'm partisan. I'm not interested in the Zoo politricks. I'm a biafran. God punish you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
BiafranMan:

Who told you i'm partisan. I'm a biafran. God punish you.
Your brain has a leakage. What is partisan and what is Biafra? See, u don't even understand the words u use. Was Buhari your headmaster? grin
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by neocortex: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

Okay if u are hired as Chief Security Adviser how do u intend to stop Boko Haram in 7 days? If u don't have answers then shut up and join millions of Nigerians in praying that God should put an end to this...

Bravo ! Clap for yourself, in fact a standing ovation for you.
You have inadvertently admit that Babaonechance has no plan to fight Bokoharam.
The question now is, why then did you want him in power, is it sheer hatred for the Northeasterners or what ?
The selfish agenda of you and your likes have placed many Nigerian's lives in jeopardy.
Congratulations on a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Opiosko: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The bokoharam that was on the brink of extinction at the end of "clueless" Jonathan's tenure have now gone ballistic under the watch of the "general" despite the relocation of the military intelligence headquarters to Maiduguri undecided

Pls help me unravel this mystery
It's all politics. These attacks are being stage managed. Buhari want to to fool us into thinking boko haram is still a potent force....The plan is to make it look like APC ended the insurgency. APC is playing politics with human lives.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Presents Herdsmen/Farmers Crisis Report To Osinbajo (Photos) / Nigerians Won’t Live With Terrorism,Poverty For 40 Years – PDP Replies Sheriff / Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.