Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri (10435 Views)

Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by BiafranMan: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

Your brain has a leakage. What is partisan and what is Biafra? See, u don't even understand the words u use. Was Buhari your headmaster? grin

You are a Monkey and a baboon. Ignorant FOOL
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by temifisayo(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
the governor of Maiduguri is busy travelling and you expect me to feel sad about this

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
BiafranMan:

[s]You are a Monkey and a baboon. Ignorant FOOL[/s]
Just drink a cup of acid and die
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Sijo01(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

Okay if u are hired as Chief Security Adviser how do u intend to stop Boko Haram in 7 days? If u don't have answers then shut up and join millions of Nigerians in praying that God should put an end to this...

Really? When we asked you guys similar question during GEJ's tenure, what was your answer?

Buhari didn't ask for my opinion on how to end boko haram while campaigning. He said he will end boko haram which means he has his own ideas.

He should put it to good use instead of talking and talking while people are dieing every day.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes...and he has just spent six days in office....and you expect him to sort everything out in that time.

Ah well....he is your god...not mine. smiley

How many people have died in that 6 days? na so we go dey, people go dey die everyday as a result of boko haram whilst he's busy gallivanting around.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by elohorayodele: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
More lives are been lost and this illiterate president seems to be more clueless than GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

How many people have died in that 6 days? na so we go dey, people go dey die everyday as a result of boko haram whilst he's busy gallivanting around.

How many people died as a result of GEJ's doing nothing much about Boko in five-six years?

I am not a fan of Buhari...but he has only had six days in the job.

PDP had no idea about what to do with Boko after five years!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Really? When we asked you guys similar question during GEJ's tenure, what was your answer?

Buhari didn't ask for my opinion on how to end boko haram while campaigning. He said he will end boko haram which means he has his own ideas.

He should put it to good use instead of talking and talking while people are dieing every day.

I said if you don't have answers keep shut and pray!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
neocortex:

Bravo ! Clap for yourself, in fact a standing ovation for you.
You have inadvertently admit that Babaonechance has no plan to fight Bokoharam.
The question now is, why then did you want him in power, is it sheer hatred for the Northeasterners or what ?
The selfish agenda of you and your likes have placed many Nigerian's lives in jeopardy.
Congratulations on a job well done.

Who is this one sef? Do u have brains? I asked for a solution in 7days which the man has spent in office and didn't admit no shhiit... Hate it or like it... These 4 years would be the best you have ever experienced being a Nigerian... Quote me anyday!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by mavinc4u(f): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

I said if you don't have answers keep shut and pray!

I like that, prayer is the key but did you pray during GEJ administration or you were blaming GEJ? Now you want people to turn to prayer warriors of what you condemned initially. This one is very risky and probably a case of partiality. What is sauce for goose is sauce for gender.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by neocortex: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

Who is this one sef? Do u have brains? I asked for a solution in 7days which the man has spent in office and didn't admit no shhiit... Hate it or like it... These 4 years would be the best you have ever experienced being a Nigerian... Quote me anyday!

Tell that crap to hundred of Nigerians that have lost their lives since hand over.
You might be right with the bolded , it is called correlation not causation , the fact that your life improved during a period doesn't mean it was caused by someone.
If you honestly answer this question you will agree with my point.

Has your life grown better or worse between 2010 to May 2015 ?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by ayoromer: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2015
buhari kill ur people in d name of politics so dat u wil grand them armnesty but them wil die more n more because niger delta oil wil kill u people more buhari ur master wil soon die wit niger delta oil money.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by lawrsmith(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Isoni:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/04/bomb-kills-two-injures-33-in-maiduguri/
and useless AI organization is busy probing some millitary cheifs for war crime.the change has come

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by darejem4real: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Oh God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by holyokoto(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D last time I said I s l a m a b a d I was banned
I will just read and pass
But You have tactically said it again lol

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by holyokoto(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
It has been 1 week since that mallam move the defense hq to maiduguri yet boko boys are getting stronger every second......hmmmmmm

BaBa419 do your job already angry

Defence HQ or Command Center Dumbo!?
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2015
neocortex:

Tell that crap to hundred of Nigerians that have lost their lives since hand over.
You might be right with the bolded , it is called correlation not causation , the fact that your life improved during a period doesn't mean it was caused by someone.
If you honestly answer this question you will agree with my point.

Has your life grown better or worse between 2010 to May 2015 ?

My friend u can't stop death that's at the instance of the devil. Even in God's own country America ppl die... Just be ready since u don't know when its ur turn... Like 2Face rightly said "We all are on death row"

To ur question its not my life dat matters it is the generality that matters. Nigerians lost hope during GEJ's reign
... PMB has resurrected those hopes again.

To PMB... Leave the man pls... For him to win an election in such circumstance that's God @ work...

Have a nice day!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by kodded(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2015
holyokoto:

Defence HQ or Command Center Dumbo!?
can you explain why has boko haram found a new gut to be attacking people anyhow ever since buhari move the command center to maidugri undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by aauwalu80: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm confused seriously. I thought these Boko Haram guys are Buhari boys. Or have they gotten out of control? I think they have.

#Nemesis
#BabaOneChance

For me here I did not confuse because I now u ppl ar made for wht ur friends cochroches ar bn talling u evry night. hw can u thnk of boko haram to be th boys of some one whose not part of govt. exploitets? that's jst shows u ppl with this thought ar MAD.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by richidinho(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
God come down by yourself and help usooooooo
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
mavinc4u:

I like that, prayer is the key but did you pray during GEJ administration or you were blaming GEJ? Now you want people to turn to prayer warriors of what you condemned initially. This one is very risky and probably a case of partiality. What is sauce for goose is sauce for gender.

This boy don't u hear word? I said provide possible solution to end Boko Haram in 7days then I will listen to you. Me I can provide solutions to crush boko haram within 2190 days GEJ spent in office and I don't need to be a rocket scientist to do that...
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
They are going back to their previous tactics.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by holyokoto(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
can you explain why has boko haram found a new gut to be attacking people anyhow ever since buhari move the command center to maidugri undecided

The command center is just a center enables an organization to function as designed, to perform day-to-day operations regardless of what is happening around it, in a manner in which no one realizes it is there but everyone knows who is in charge when there is trouble. Not that enter HQ was moved. Is for welfare and proper supervision. But the new Boko haram development is now largely on Suicide Bomb which is very hard to prevent. But the reason why the attack was intensified is amazing and I obviously don't know the reason. God will help us

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by kodded(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2015
holyokoto:

The command center is just a center enables an organization to function as designed, to perform day-to-day operations regardless of what is happening around it, in a manner in which no one realizes it is there but everyone knows who is in charge when there is trouble. Not that enter HQ was moved. Is for welfare and proper supervision. But the new Boko haram development is now largely on Suicide Bomb which is very hard to prevent. But the reason why the attack was intensified is amazing and I obviously don't know the reason. God will help us

may GOD aid buhari to end this madness cause it is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by adjoviomole(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

While moving the civilians you'd move Boko members along

Dats y I said I will ban hijab @ least to curb the bombings.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by preetyb(f): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Gej is gone who is now to blame for this?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by preetyb(f): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
softn ipples:
Where is the change
In buhari's pocket.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by mauriceju2(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
The truth bring freedom and it has a natural way of revealing itself:
The introduction of sharia as a system of government in the northern state of Nigeria started/give birth to boko haram in Nigeria, during the time of Obasanjo some Muslims state in the north believed it was an abomination to allow themselves to be rule by the government of infidel and democracy, with that they came up with Sharia as the government of Allah and believed that sharia is greater and better than the Nigeria constitution and democracy and should be practice in all the Muslim state in the north and the whole Nigeria. When they started practicing sharia and sharia police and executors was form, Obasanjo said sharia will die a natural death, Obasanjo and Nigerian government did not do anything to stop it because they do not want to offend the north, when sharia executors and sharia police started the destruction of churches and killing of infidel(Christians and non Muslims) for defiling their land as prescribe by sharia law, it was at this point that the Nigerian Police moved into action until it get to a point the Nigerian police kill their leader and the executors fought back and kill many Nigerian police, because the Muslims was not in support of the Nigerian government the war was naturally in favour of the sharia executors, up till now it is still the same and will be the same if not forever unless the Muslims change their mind and ideology and betray these army of gods( Boko haram) the Muslims(the north) know who they are, where they are, where and how they get their bomb, money etc but they don’t want to get into trouble with Allah in the last day by betraying Allah army, according to them you can fight Sharia directly or indirectly , directly is what the Boko haram are doing now with bomb and gun and indirectly is what the Muslim are doing now by not giving out the information that will destroy Boko Haram, Boko haram will bomb and kill the Muslim and the Mosque that don’t support them or speak against them, Boko Haram don’t kill or bomb or have problem with those that support them directly or indirectly like the Borno state government house and governor, Modu sheriff etc,
Muslim are to be hold responsible for Boko haram, Boko Haram is going to destroy the north, nobody can stop it with gun because it is a religious ideology and believe, it is only the introduction of western education that can destroy this deathly ideology called Boko Haram, president Jonathan know this that was why he attempted to introduce western education to the Muslims root but the Muslims fought back because they believed it will destroy their long age old Islamic culture, they see Jonathan as a complete infidel and the enemy of Islam, they use black mail and lies to remove him from office.
Do you think Nigerian army from the south will be able to do anything in Borno without the co-operation of the indigenous people? they cannot do anything unless the war is the type you kill everything that you see.
How did you deal with the enemy that you don’t know?
How did you deal with the enemy that is ready to die to take your life?
Until you change their mind and ideology there is nothing that can be done unless you want to wipe out the whole Muslims from the surface of the earth.

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by ckc(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

My friend u can't stop death that's at the instance of the devil. Even in God's own country America ppl die... Just be ready since u don't know when its ur turn... Like 2Face rightly said "We all are on death row"

To ur question its not my life dat matters it is the generality that matters. Nigerians lost hope during GEJ's reign
... PMB has resurrected those hopes again.

To PMB... Leave the man pls... For him to win an election in such circumstance that's God @ work...

Have a nice day!
and after he has won, what next?
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Abumenre(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good lord have mercy
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
whalahi am not happy with all this.. .. embarassed embarassed
wallahi there mus be somtin behind this bombs this days ...really really smtin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division / "Buhari Doesn’t Deserve Forgiveness" By Adelakun Abimbola / Amaechi Seeks National Assembly's Approval To Borrow $1.5bn Loan From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.