Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri (10433 Views)

Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Kills 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Borno / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by mavinc4u(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

This boy don't u hear word? I said provide possible solution to end Boko Haram in 7days then I will listen to you. Me I can provide solutions to crush boko haram within 2190 days GEJ spent in office and I don't need to be a rocket scientist to do that...

I wonder how you intend to crush boko haram when you cannot differentiate between a capital letter B and the foot print of a cow. Don't you think you should first crush whatever that is affecting your brain and eyes from seeing clearly before venturing into what you can't solve?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
mavinc4u:

I wonder how you intend to crush boko haram when you cannot differentiate between a capital letter B and the foot print of a cow. Don't you think you should first crush whatever that is affecting your brain and eyes from seeing clearly before venturing into what you can't solve?

You are as clueless as ur mentor...
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by neocortex: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

My friend u can't stop death that's at the instance of the devil. Even in God's own country America ppl die... Just be ready since u don't know when its ur turn... Like 2Face rightly said "We all are on death row"

To ur question its not my life dat matters it is the generality that matters. Nigerians lost hope during GEJ's reign
... PMB has resurrected those hopes again.

To PMB... Leave the man pls... For him to win an election in such circumstance that's God @ work...

Have a nice day!

Well I guess you think Buhari won 15 million to zero.
Nigerians didn't vote for hope , they want change that was promised.
The only way Nigerians will "leave the man alone" as you want is if he goes back in time and change his campaign promises.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by mavinc4u(f): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
phransix147:

You are as clueless as ur mentor...

Sorry dear but you have a fish brain and can't really think so I will pass.
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by phransix147(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2015
mavinc4u:

Sorry dear but you have a fish brain and can't really think so I will pass.

Taaaah who be ur dear? Go Otuoke!!!
Re: Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri by glacswhite: 5:48am On Jun 05, 2015
,[quote author=Opiosko post=34411404] It's all politics. These attacks are being stage managed. Buhari want to to fool us into thinking boko haram is still a potent force....The plan is to make it look like APC ended the insurgency. APC is playing politics with hu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

U're Right my brother and aware of that...but he will be surprise that it will turn against Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Dispute: Tribunal Directs PDP, Adeleke To Open Case Monday / Senate Debates Omo-Agege’s Sexual Harassment Bill / APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.