Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55029 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by continentalceo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Amya:
Coming from a pseudo-feminist, it shouldn't be all that alarming.

I was reading a thread yesterday about a young women who tried to commit suicide because she found out her supposedly perfect husband was cheating on her. If she were my kid Sis, I'd have dashed her free slap for that stupidity. This same lady was just justifying her husband's actions when after an argument he pushed her so her hard she banged her head on the edge of a glass table (in the risk of a permanent head injury). This same lady condoned and even justified her husband hating her OWN mother for the flimsy reason that she made some strong recommendations while they were planning their wedding. And suddenly she finds out her husband had a plethora of runs girls at his beck and call, and she overdosed on pills! You've got to be kidding me!

Now, I know my opinion on cheating males is going to be hugely unpopular amongst the female folks in the house (especially the married ones who for some reason think their life's happiness is tied to their spouse's fidelity). I'm also not making excuse for the male folks for cheating, I'm just trying to be realistic about this society. For some reason, men cheat. Most men infact. The sooner women realise this, the happier marriages will be. Sex is not love. To men especially (and me too) sex is just a function that can stand on it's own independent of love and even affection. It's like eating.

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.

Or you can always choose not to get married. Divorce is also an option.

Yeah, Yeah I know about the bringing another woman into the house or infecting HIV to the poor innocent wife. Yeah let's hope your husband is sensible enough to not commit to these ladies and he's not stupid enough to not use protection.

You have truely matured

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.