Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (80211 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by darifuxena: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.jobnet20.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by UjSizzle(f): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
*rolls eyes*
Men. It's just blood, not the Armageddon undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Enegod(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
clemz88:
gross profit or loss undecided
undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Honestly, it's annoying that they will like to be more around you when it starts and will love to sleep over, knowing you won't insert SIM or do any foul play. my girlfriend is a perfect example embarassed
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Holarmylaykan(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
BABY UR MENSES LOOK GREAT CAN I USE IT TO EAT THIS RICE? undecided

MSTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Guy, u wicked Ooo grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
And some ladies will cleverly conceal it from you only to feign ignorance when you notice after you must have done the deed.

Fear women my brother - After God , fear woman. grin
grin grin grin
I mean, during their period , they can conceal it from us if they want to? I heard they stink during their period, don't that give them up even when they decide to hide it?
I'm off; no sex this month or till further notice. This topic don kill my mood.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
I swear. One gal almost killed me with that thought last time. As in, I think say she don carry bele already.
That's why it's of good advice to keep condoms with you always
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by yerakola(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2015
during period or no period, I just hate blood. some ladies are tooooo dirty.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
*rolls eyes*
it is more than the 'armagedon'. Anything I think of and my 'charger' goes down even when i'm in the mood sure beats the 'armageddon'.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin grin
I mean, during their period , they can conceal it from us if they want to? I heard they stink during their period, don't that give them up even when they decide to hide it?
I'm off; no sex this month or till further notice. This topic don kill my mood.
A stinky period could be more of a medical problem.Though naturally if they don't change their tampon or pads too often, that too can lead to a foul smell.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by BlissB(f): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I am too caring to a fault and i tend to become a nuisance to a lady who usually has cramp during her time of the month as i would virtually want to be with her all through,cook for her and virtually turn to her errand boy and i don't like that part of me but can't just help it sad
Pls sir....ur location!....i nid 2 c u ASAP

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
UjSizzle:
*rolls eyes*

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
That's why it's of good advice to keep condoms with you always
as in ehn... Without CD, you fit pour the thing for outside if e wan comot. Na wetin I go do o. The next I heard from her was 'i'm ovulating'. I think say na normal biology term. Na when I understand wetin she mean, that was the begining of my fear.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2015
MaxNaija:

ok, Drum of blood grin

Less than a cup, more or less. Generally a third.

If it's 'buckets' or 'drums', I'd say it's safe to assume Auntie Flo killed her and used her for rituals.

Anyway, nothing wrong with asking 'stupi.d' questions and/or making 'stupi.d' statements at first provided you're learning, and have some sort of noggin up there.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by hansad: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once you got blood coming out ,just dey ya corner abeg.

Irritates the hell out of me . angry

Are you not a bully by nature? Truckpushers are usually bullies.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by 9jatatafo(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
She is unclean at this time and she should be on her own. That blood thing is crazily irritating. I can't stand it.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by walemadu: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
very insightful
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
See them shouting it irritates me...mtcheeeew angry.

When konji hold them well now they will be the one begging.

Baby, don't worry, I will use condom

Some will even tell the lady 'so you will know i truly love you'

Some will suggest bathroom... Lemme stop here lipsrsealed

Truckpusher and caseless, God is watching the two of you on GOtv

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
hansad:

Are you not a bully by nature? Truckpushers are usually bullies.
What has my statement got to do with bullying someone? undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by puresoul1(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2015
I don't know what irritating there, it good to be a science student.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by dljbd1(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
I don't know why but I find my woman more attractive when she's on....#justme undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
A stinky period could be more of a medical problem.Though naturally if they don't change their tampon or pads too often, that too can lead to a foul smell.
yesu almasihu! You are killing the more with this your revelation. How do u know much about that stuff?
I no go chrome any gal again and na u cause am. grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Beamborla:
See them shouting it irritates me...mtcheeeew angry.

When konji hold them well now they will be the one begging.

Baby, don't worry, I will use condom

Some will even tell the lady 'so you will know i truly love you'

Some will suggest bathroom... Lemme stop here lipsrsealed

Truckpusher and caseless, God is watching the two of you on GOtv
Not me, maybe caseless that useless boy grin

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2015
dljbd1:
I don't know why but I find my woman more attractive when she's on....#justme undecided
fvck! Some are indeed mad. U fit enter her dat time?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Women wahala

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Holarmylaykan:

Guy, u wicked Ooo grin grin

Since essential commodities are getting scarce it could serve as a cooking condiment!!!
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
yesu almasihu! You are killing the more with this your revelation. How do u know much about that stuff?
I no go chrome any gal again and na u cause am. grin
try and keep a serious relationship at least for once and you'll know all their little secrets. grin

What's chroming a girl? smiley
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2015
lipsrsealed.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34414591][/quote]
Menstrual popsicle? wink

1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
dljbd1:
Most of them looks more beautiful when they are about to get on and when they are already on .

That's when you begin to noticed the enlarged breast with a darker nipple and all that warmness and full lips ,be careful else you're on ya way to getting someone's daughter pregnant and this happens days before the river gets flooded. cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by BlissB(f): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
grin All dis guys forming irritated....no nid 4 dat...d hole u came out frm has been bleeding b4 u were conceived n even ur 1st day on earth 'no diff btw u n blood'.....now dat u r an adult,ur gf u bleep everytym has been experiencin it for yrs....even d woman u will eventually get married 2 is experiencin it n by den if she not menstruatin(wat gets u irriatated) u will move her out of d house cos she cnt mk babies so y d buohaha abt bin irritated??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.