Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (52459 Views)

Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos / 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
have you heard about the new law in town: -X ewon gbere fun rappist

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
dose abgero shall knw no peace....insecure nd low sef esteemed mofos

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2015
I hate reading News such as This..... *Fist*

All Rapist shall die in the Lagoon....

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by mizzochocinco: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
hmmm, truly, konji na real bastard!!!!
I hope you blame it on konji when your own daughter is gang raped

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by deewhylaf13: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys.., pls beware of dis advert anywhere. dey are hungry people, people dat will never eat d fruit of dia labour in life. dey only use d advert to dupe people. I was a victim. may u guys never av peace..... still wondering if dat 1k will deliver u from ur poverty

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2015
Many rapist even dey nairaland and dem go follow comment, death penalty for rapists is the only solution

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2015
they need to be in jail for the rest of their lives. that should send a message to anyone else who wants to do the same and think they will get away with it. i hope these girls will undergo therapy

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
You see its really no surprise that these girls got raped.

More often than not when you read these rape stories, you discover that the victims probably brought the mishap upon themselves.

When I started reading this story the first question that crossed my mind was At what time did it happen? And lo and behold there it was - 11pm.

I don't care if it was their mother that was in the hospital. They should have just passed the night in the hospital. Or better still plan their movement at a safer time. In a place like Bariga, I will not dare to be out in the streets at that time. They were simply careless.

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by DrGroove(f): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys and raping

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If I call yoruba now dem go ban me
Yoloba
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by temlex: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
what about parents who sent those gals out @ 11pm around oworonshoki?

well, God help us. If those boys ar d real culprit u can see d age limit of how bad d area is.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by agentofchange1(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
cut their dicks off , Period !!!

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2015
emmykk:
I wonder why those who go to steal rape.when they can use their loot later on for sex.

When they a aluued people will condemned the act

Many people miss the point about Rape.

Rape has nothing to do with Sexual gratification.

Rape is born out of the same spirit in a person who likes to fight in public. Rape is Violence against women.

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by happney65: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Bariga..Baddo Area..
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by okeke00(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Ganoderma:

More often than not when you read these rape stories, you discover that the victims probably brought the mishap upon themselves.

When I started reading this story the first question that crossed my mind was At what time did it happen? And lo and behold there it was - 11pm.

I don't care if it was their mother that was in the hospital. They should have just passed the night in the hospital. Or better still plan their movement at a safer time. In a place like Bariga, I will not dare to be out in the streets at that time. They were simply careless.

uncivilized reasoning. in other countries, there is free movement from morning till night and gets back to morning too. so go to court and defend them. we are tired of living with animals in nigeria

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by mya1: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Ganoderma:

You're very silly with this claim. undecided

Is it your way of justifying rape or what?

You're no different from the rapists.. NONSENSE!

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by okeke00(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
temlex:
what about parents who sent those gals out @ 11pm around oworonshoki?

well, God help us. If those boys ar d real culprit u can see d age limit of how bad d area is.
what do you mean? what is eleven o'clock? every human being has the right to go out any time he or she wants. let the animals rot in jail

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by JakesJ(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Dis Nonsense! Won't Stop, Even Do Dey Placed / Makes De Penality Or Consequency To Be A Death Sentence¡¡¡ Dis Idiots Won't Stop Dis Idiotic Characters & Evil Deeds. I Most Call On Baba\Papa "God" To Help Us All. Amen!!!!!!! OP Wat's New?
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by darifuxena: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.jobnet20.com

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Pontaboki: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2015
I just started enjoying Freedom!
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2015
blame the poor victims ? they did nothing wrong. if these were your sisters or family members you wouldn't say that

Ganoderma:

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by ewizard1: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Why are you guys shouting "Life Imprisonment..." If they are jailed for life, aren't they going to die at last?

Then why occupy the cell space for nothing?

Hang them away jare! It's easier and faster that way!

#youGet?
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by muyenmuyen: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
the law should take its course. life jail to serve as deterence to others
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Unfortunately girls will continue to be raped in Nigeria and the culprits go unpunished, worse the victims lose hope of ever receiving justice and continue their lives marked with the trauma of the experience.

Violence Against Women is almost natural in some Nigerian Cultures and ignored in most. The Police never treat rape cases as a crime, they see it as a domestic issue or one to be handled by NGOs. I hate Nigeria and will always do. We never care about Life and Feelings of others.

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by indiraserv: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2015
I do,but the younger sister will always have to remember she lost her virginity to touts
hatbricker:
so you don't feel bad for the elder sister SMH
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by StOla: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Ganoderma:

Your comment is rather daft.
Everyone has a right to their liberty and their body anytime of the day.
So I guess your argument would be the defence by the accused?

Anyway, without DNA proof, any prosecution of this case is baseless.
A guy can just be picked up in Mushin for a crime that occurred in Ojota. I don't expect a judge to convict based on "I saw his face".

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
aflyingbird:
blame the poor victims ? they did nothing wrong. if these were your sisters or family members you wouldn't say that

My sister is not that careless to be out on the streets by 11pm.

Wetin she dey find. That is an unholy hour.

Me gan I no get that kain liver
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by ignis: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Wickedness. ..
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Echo50(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Please, let them not be jailld bt they should be given dogmeat.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2015
We need more severe legislation like the life jail that was passed yesterday to bring this negative trend on the downward side.
Corrupt practises must also be given the same penalty.

Sai Jesus!
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
One of the criminal offences i hate the most is rape,because of the life long effects and psycological trauma its causes the victim(s),i hope these ones get the ultimate price by the law wc is life imprisonment and also their accomplices at large.

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya