Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (52460 Views)

Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos / 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by iamkingzlee(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Foolish men! D.dot koh.... All these Goats in form of human. || Help a brother... "Mr NL 2015"www.nairaland.com/Iamkingzlee your votes will be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
hmmm, truly, konji na real bastard!!!!
it's never gonna be well with konga mitcheew sorry KONJI
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Islie:

The the law that is passed yesterday be applied to the letters on this bastard rapist......

Why is the families begging..... Can they bring back the hymen of the virgin girl that was dis-virgined

who told you they where virgins. .........oya answer
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Na them go first freestyle the live imprisonment for rapist
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
coldsummer:
straight to jail.
no judgement at my brother
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
My hands are shaking cry cry
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
they were walking home. everyone has freedom of movement, regardless of the time. it is ridiculous to blame these girls for being raped. It's not their fault. but since you think they're to be blamed, you yourself should get thrown in jail along with the animals who raped them. nonsense

Ganoderma:

My sister is not that careless to be out on the streets by 11pm.

Wetin she dey find. That is an unholy hour.

Me gan I no get that kain liver

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by udeze73(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
They were not only rapists but robbers with sophisticated weapons. They desreve the worst

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2015
The penalty for rape would soon be life imprisonment.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by LydayBobo(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
the family should find it in their heart to forgive them. Invite all of them to round table discussion on how to foot the medical bills. Serve them juice garnished with rat poison or cement. They should ensure all family members begging too drink out of it. Bastards.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by boobookitty: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
This is so awful
God please take care of those girls
To think that I pass that are alot angry
And to the rapists, your judgment is with God
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by abokiigbo: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Not Punishing rapist in Nigeria is the reason for the rise in this crime against humanity. Let all decent guys rise up against this evil. This cannot be left as a female gender problem. We all must rise against this evil. We all have sisters , wives and friends no one will ever wish this evil happens to their loved one. If you have congi save 1500naira and go and sleep with a prostitute.

Leave others out of your perverted life. There must be a serious campaign against this evil before they take over our entire space. This also goes out to you the "friendly" rapist. The fact that a girl allowed you yesterday doesn't mean she wants you today its not your right. The fact that you gave her money doesn't give you the right to rape her. Rape is the the worst crime in the whole world after murder. There's a chick for every guy.

THere's a Saratu for every Mufutau out there. You dont need to rape. Find a girl treat a with respect and love her she will open up her entire life for you. Only animals attempt sex by force. Enough said.

N.B
women should have pepper spray in their pockets almost always especially when going out late at night or early in the morning. Get a 2 hrs training on how to defend yourself from a rapist. Too many rape cases especially in Abuja.

Most rapes in Abuja are carried out by unpainted cabs. Most ladies never ever mention it but the trauma is for life.

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by boobookitty: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Ganoderma:
You see its really no surprise that these girls got raped.

More often than not when you read these rape stories, you discover that the victims probably brought the mishap upon themselves.

When I started reading this story the first question that crossed my mind was At what time did it happen? And lo and behold there it was - 11pm.

I don't care if it was their mother that was in the hospital. They should have just passed the night in the hospital. Or better still plan their movement at a safer time. In a place like Bariga, I will not dare to be out in the streets at that time. They were simply careless.

Agreed the timing was really messed up
They didnt really have an emergency from the story
But what if there is an emergency and you have to be out at that "unsafe hour"
Even though there is no safe hour really
Its just God that is keeping us all, so please don't blame them.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by weyreypey: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Take heart dear
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Islie: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Cyriloha:

who told you they where virgins. .........oya answer

Read the opening post

Read it slowly
Read it gently

And see if one of them isn't a virgin
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by CSTR2: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Automatic life imprisonment.
What a foolish way to waste ones life.
Btw, debbie at 20 had already been disvirgined long before then.
Saddening.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by yhemsy62(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
will dos guys tell me say dey were not aware of d new bill pass by d senate? Hmmhmm u no dey read news abi no worry life imprisoned await u guys. Enjoy ur stay in kirirkiri
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by yhemsy62(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Neplusultra:
Eyah! sorry o
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Ujupsy: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Oh dear it's a pity but you two did wrong by moving at that odd hour,since you can recognize them keep the memory because is now life imprisonment
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by kodix(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
This ones are escaped goats,the new bill passed yesterday should take effect on them,life imprisonment straight.choi
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
abokiigbo:
Not Punishing rapist in Nigeria is the reason for the rise in this crime against humanity. Let all decent guys rise up against this evil. This cannot be left as a female gender problem. We all must rise against this evil. We all have sisters , wives and friends no one will ever wish this evil happens to their loved one. If you have congi save 1500naira and go and sleep with a prostitute.

Leave others out of your perverted life. There must be a serious campaign against this evil before they take over our entire space. This also goes out to you the "friendly" rapist. The fact that a girl allowed you yesterday doesn't mean she wants you today its not your right. The fact that you gave her money doesn't give you the right to rape her. Rape is the the worst crime in the whole world after murder. There's a chick for every guy.

THere's a Saratu for every Mufutau out there. You dont need to rape. Find a girl treat a with respect and love her she will open up her entire life for you. Only animals attempt sex by force. Enough said.

N.B
women should have pepper spray in their pockets almost always especially when going out late at night or early in the morning. Get a 2 hrs training on how to defend yourself from a rapist. Too many rape cases especially in Abuja.

Most rapes in Abuja are carried out by unpainted cabs. Most ladies never ever mention it but the trauma is for life.

God bless you for this excellent write up.

You mean ladies are raped in cabs in Abuja? embarassed embarassed
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
StOla:

Your comment is rather daft.
Everyone has a right to their liberty and their body anytime of the day.
So I guess your argument would be the defence by the accused?

Anyway, without DNA proof, any prosecution of this case is baseless.
A guy can just be picked up in Mushin for a crime that occurred in Ojota. I don't expect a judge to convict based on "I saw his face".

Why the insults?

I don't intend to defend anyone.

Incase you didn't notice, this has happened already. No level of sentimental empathy will change things.

I'm only highlighting a key predisposing factor.

True! Everyone has a right to their liberty and their body anytime of the day

But only fools fail to consider their repercussions of their actions before taking them.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
boobookitty:

Agreed the timing was really messed up
They didnt really have an emergency from the story
But what if there is an emergency and you have to be out at that "unsafe hour"
Even though there is no safe hour really
Its just God that is keeping us all, so please don't blame them.

Valid point
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
aflyingbird:
they were walking home. everyone has freedom of movement, regardless of the time. it is ridiculous to blame these girls for being raped. It's not their fault. but since you think they're to be blamed, you yourself should get thrown in jail along with the animals who raped them. nonsense

Would you allow your daughter to be out on the streets by 11 pm?
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by proxillin(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Government should teach youth how to masturbate2. This is will reduce rape.

People see masturbation as bad. But it has its advantages
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Strongfaze(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
mymadam:

I pray so, my man. However, their lawyer will point out the date the new law was passed, etc.
. Sorry bro, the law courts can use what is called EX POST FACTO LAW. And the new bill will still apply to the rapist! (besides, its not as if its legal to rape anyone)
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by olatricia(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Hi. But u can't b sure he did it yet?
softysparky:
Silly and useless boys, he was even busy analysing his musical career. Imagine the trauma they must have caused for those innocent girls.

They should be castrated if found guilty of the crime.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Mojeed: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Now its life in jail for these fools, they should be the 1st to taste from the law.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by edgideon(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
So the other wasn't a Virgin damn, Debby this rapist revealed the truth to Ur parents
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
If only they knew

Young03:
Life imprisonment awaiting them
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatricia:
Hi. But u can't b sure he did it yet?
Read my post again.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Andropod(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
were they indecently dressed cos that is what most people use as an alibi to justify rape on the part of the rapist Am ntn encouraging indecent dressing bt this is to sensitize the conservatives that not all the rape victims are badly dressed...just my opinion

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya