Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (52461 Views)

Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos / 61-year-old Guard Rapes Two Sisters, Gives Them N200 / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by olatricia(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok. got ya nw.
Xup, with u. Got my mail?
softysparky:

Read my post again.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by grandstar(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its now life without parole. They should be punished severely.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Their offence is punishable by hanging
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by obontami: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
them don tear dem pusssies
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by c0deice(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
wow guys. is too Good to be real ways to make money in Nigeria running referre for adnation you get payed in nigeria. .. it simple fast and easy and the sweet part you got payed directly to your bank account .. follow this my link.... http://adnation.co/signup/nimilyn and get started today.... thank me later.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Igbo20(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
hmmmmmmmm urgly story if thruly they are d real suspect they shd face d wrath of d law
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by princefaculty(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
A thorough investigation should be carried out & if found guilty the should be made to face the music
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by FabioPeter: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Going by the story, it is unlikely the girls recognizer the faces of the bandit.
It's a shame on society that they were violated in street, it's just as shameful arresting a suspect without cogent reason.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Evaromantik(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry to the younger girl,only if she said the truth........to the elder,i no dey say sorry becus e don tee wey u dey do the thing..........bt proper investigation ought to be done over the suspects.......so as not to punish innocent souls
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by hahn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
voltron:
Unfortunately girls will continue to be raped in Nigeria and the culprits go unpunished, worse the victims lose hope of ever receiving justice and continue their lives marked with the trauma of the experience.

Violence Against Women is almost natural in some Nigerian Cultures and ignored in most. The Police never treat rape cases as a crime, they see it as a domestic issue or one to be handled by NGOs. I hate Nigeria and will always do. We never care about Life and Feelings of others.

Bro, tell me about it. Its almost as if we're incapable of running a civilised society
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by tete7000(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sane girls walking around Bariga at 11pm? Even for daylight Bariga can be dangerous not to now talk of night, 11pm. Those girls are really smart. Feel sorry for them though if their story is true.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some ppl are not just security concious. As for me I blame the clock, why must 'two ladies move at that odd hour in Lagos state'?

Well, sorry ya. They will be caught some day and lucifer's ex will rape them back.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by mickey45: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
LadyX:
I hope the hospital they were taken to can do DNA analysis so that there are no loopholes for the rapists to escape prison.

DNA test is quite expensive o! I just hope our people will outgrow this though.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

I wonder the kind of pleasure they derive in a forceful sex. They should be killed if found guilty abeg.

Please add me on watsup on 08023146046 but if married please disregard this. Thanks
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Kizyte(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
ashewopeckas:
Coming when the Senate just approved life imprisonment for rape, may they rot in jail!
Amen!
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by matingo(f): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Either ravished or deflowered ; rape is rape and it's punishable by life imprisonment
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Superman11(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
when are boys ever raped sef??
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by Atlantean(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/gang-of-six-rapes-two-sisters-in-lagos/
While I do not approve of victim blaming, the circumstances of this rape incident begs for answers to the following questions.
1. In a country like ours where crime rates are high, why do some women choose to walk the streets at late hours of the night?
2. Who in their right minds permits the women in their family to pass through areas notorious for criminal activities and wanton acts of violence without having them accompanied by a male relative?
3. Where are the police patrols in crime-notorious communities when you need them?
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by ustavo(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Bariga, home of thieves and rapist. I witnessed one when I was still living in the area. A man going to work was even robbed one day around 5:00 and it took the bravery of the Muslims in the area to rescue the sorry almost dead man
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by temlex: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2015
okeke00:
what do you mean? what is eleven o'clock? every human being has the right to go out any time he or she wants. let the animals rot in jail

Sincerely I hate the act more than you do. I stay around bariga, and when coming home at late at times i get scared.
I am a man with children, I can hang the culprit myself if this were my children.

Having said that, parents know the kind of area they leave and the kind of country that might not get you what justice you want, so you protect the children by all means from vulnerable times.
My brother there are places in the UK and US that are dangerous even at that time.
I pray justice be served right.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by skypeople(f): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Rape

May God save us ooooo

Softysparky iamxavier. Okeke00 ijusdey please guyz i need you to mobilize and help a friend of mine. Kindly check my signature.
Re: Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2015
He has done it in his disclaimer.

If I call yoruba now dem go ban me[/unquote]
[quote]

You won't gain anything doing that , it takes you backward incase you don't know.

I hope the police won't give in to bribe, those rapist deserve to serve back 2 back life sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.