Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. (1167 Views)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by taryour(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
about a week ago, on my Facebook business page, I was having a chat with a client when a message popped up. to my surprise the message was from a certain pastor sam Adeyemi, Immediately daystar came to my head and I wondered how and when I ever became friends with him on Facebook cause in the first place I do not fellowship with daystar, though i often listen to his programmes on TV. below is what transpired.
initially I dint want to bring this up and just laughed if off, but on a second thought decided to for those that might have gotten the message as well cause it's FRAUD, and the compassionate ones could fall victim.

Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by VickJames(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Yours is even better.

For Dangote to send me facebook friend request. Is that not wonderful?

For Deiziani Allison-Madueke to send me a new connection in LinkedIn, is that not miraculous?

I don't know what these two big Nigerians are looking for in my life.

1 Like

Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by demelza: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Yours is even better.

For Deiziani Allison-Madueke to send me a new connection in LinkedIn, is that not miraculous?

grin grin I tap into your connections o jare!
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by VickJames(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2015
demelza:
grin grin I tap into your connections o jare!

Receive it! But receive the original people o, not the scammers.

1 Like

Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
taryour:
about a week ago, on my Facebook business page, I was having a chat with a client when a message popped up. to my surprise the message was from a certain pastor sam Adeyemi, Immediately daystar came to my head and I wondered how and when I ever became friends with him on Facebook cause in the first place I do not fellowship with daystar, though i often listen to his programmes on TV. below is what transpired.
initially I dint want to bring this up and just laughed if off, but on a second thought decided to for those that might have gotten the message as well cause it's FRAUD, and the compassionate ones could fall victim.

Can you make a formal complaint directly to daystar. There should be a contact email on the church website.

Sam adeyemi would not send out a request like that.
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its www.daystarng.org

That way they can make an announcement to warn others.
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by Tvegas(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Small thing i even win like $1 million dollar lottery on a weekly basis. You guys cant stand my wealth and connections.
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Yours is even better.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by Tgirl4real(f): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
This should have made home page. I have never experienced it.

Thanks for the warning.
Re: An Imposter Defrauding People In The Name Of Pastor Sam Adeyemi Of Daystar. by taryour(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tgirl4real:
This should have made home page. I have never experienced it.

Thanks for the warning.

Omo iya, its nothing at all.

(1) (Reply)

Sitting At The Back In A Church. Wrong? / The Incredible Verified Truth About Prophet Tb Joshua / Will Heaven Be Perfect If We Still Retain Our Self-will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.