Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Matured Man Needed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Man Needed... (409 Views)

Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / Millitary Man Needed ASAP / I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured Man Needed... by GENO: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
A friend of mine who resides in Lagos needs a matured man for a relationship that can lead to marriage. The man should be between the age of 30-40years.
The man must be a working class, good fearing and straight forward.

You can reach her on her mobile number
Re: Matured Man Needed... by Myself2(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2015
We haff hear,,,
Put ur friend pishure and CV as well so that the fellas will know if she's worth it

(1) (Reply)

Dating Apps Pose A Security Risk / Lets Have Some Fun With The Typology Test. / Cry Not Toke...Most Men Are Just Like Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.