Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... (859 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / She Told Him "NO!" And Ruined His Self Confidence / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by amzee(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys, Let Me Teach You How To
Improve Your
Self esteem.

I know some girls will hate me on this
but. . . . .
Don't be angry..

1. When You message a girl once or
twice and
she doesn't reply, don't message her
again.
She's not the only girl on your list, try
someone
else.
Don't "woo" every skirt on your list.

2. You don't have to be a male
LovePeddler. Not every
girl is meant to be your girlfriend.
When you ask a girl out and she says
"NO", you
already lose your self-esteem and
respect to her.

3. Improve your self esteem, don't
hop on every
post made by a girl to like or
comment.

4. Sometimes you have to just let it
go.
You don't have to compliment every
picture a girl
posts. If its not beautiful,
don't tell her its beautiful. Perhaps,
she already
knows it's good before she upload it.
Believe me, a harsh comment makes
more
meaning to a girl than hundreds of
nice
comments.

5. Stop posting rubbish like: "thanks
for the
add"...or "thanks for the request" on
every girl's
wall, its Pure nonsense!

6. Never tag a girl to an ugly picture.
In fact
don't tag any girl you don't have a
regular rapour
with.

7. If a girl doesn't reply your
messages, never
comments on or like your
status...then what's she doing on
your list?
•Remove her for all you care!

8. If she can't accept your request
then cancel
your request and move on.

9. When a girl uploads a picture or a
post and
she already has about 20 comments
complimenting the post, then what's
the use of
complimenting it too?
•She already has all the compliments
naa, just
like the post and move on!

FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't
need them,
and they'll start loving you.

»Stop being social slaves to girls,
•have some self respect for yourself.

I HOPE I EXPLAINED EVERY AREA
WELL IN MY
POINTS ABOVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by jamex93(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
na so
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
reading this.. it's good to know i have High-Self Esteem.
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by Nellizzy(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
u tried
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lalasticlala won't see this unless it is an unclad pix of zahra buhari.

Have you ever wondered why the girls you have on your bbm, facebook and whatsapp contact list do not like to chat with you? The reason might be a fault of yours. The other reasons can be found here:

http://lifestyletonight..in/2015/05/social-media-chat-reasons-why-girls-are.html?m=0
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by czarr(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
GBAM!
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by Spactacle(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
cool and valid points...
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by Dekatron(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
1 orijin for you.

Chatting online is my specialty,any girl i wanna woo, all i need is her whatsapp number(i swear, i wnt call or SMS her), give me Max of 3 weeks and thank me.....i

one smello of a b*tch was tryna form big on FB. After i made sure is slam d babe, she block me sharpaly. Who cares? GIRLS ARE MANY THAN GUYS ON EARTH. I dnt know why some guys wanna kill themselves ontop a single babe. . . . She carry Gold for kitty?
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by 2dice(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op .... We knw but ...eerrm eerm ... Konji is a bassstard ... The n!gga makes guys think with our d!ck ...
Re: See The Easiest Ways For Every Man To Increase His Self Esteem... by amzee(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala farano Rocktation Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Who Wore It Better.. The Girl Or The Basket? / Help My Four Daughters Are Overdue For Marriage, Mother Cries. / See Mom & Daughter Who Gave Birth For The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.