Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Could Be her Motive Behind It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be her Motive Behind It. (561 Views)

She Came On A Date With Her Daughter. What Can Be The Motive Behind This? / What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) / Ladies: What Is Your Motive When Visiting Your Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by nickyblinky(f): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
my boyfriend told me that my female friend sent him friend request on Facebook,which he accepted. and am pretty sure she send him the request through my profile pic which he commented on and she also commented on that same pic saying"for your mind o", that my female friend has not even seen him I only told her about him.what could be d reason she sent him friend request.
Re: What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by midolian(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2015
nickyblinky:
my boyfriend told me that my female friend sent him friend request on Facebook,which he accepted. and am pretty sure she send him the request through my profile pic which he commented on and she also commented on that same pic saying"for your mind o", that my female friend has not even seen him I only told her about her and him.what could be d reason she sent him friend request.
lol...

Ladies, una mouth sef no dey stay one place..talk talk too much. When u tell ya friends how sweet ya boyfriend is, why won't they want to have a feel of the sweetness?
Re: What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by naijaboiy: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
She wants to be your boyfriend's friend. undecided
Re: What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by VickJames(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
She wants to be sure if what you've been telling her is true.
Re: What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
what did you tell her about him?
Re: What Could Be her Motive Behind It. by Bensondrums(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hey come on girl.we aint spiritualists, how do u expect us t knw wat her motive is?between i tot FB is a place u meet new friends.....so becus she is ur friend u re suspecting her?well all i would say t u is be watchful nd be at alert all d time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Alot Of Pretty Girls Are Egoistic-Akbee / Affairs Of The Heart, I Hope You Learn. (schizophrenic Conversation) / Why Do Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.