Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women (1574 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Okay, the 56 year old woman lives on the same street as
mine. She is a very pretty women, looks like a 20 year old.
She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior
motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around
with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed
it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I
am crazy? BTW, I am 22.

mods please put me on fp

obadiah
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
I guess the first one was a farce!

....just like this one
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by xynerise: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin

Is today world crazy day?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:
grin

Is today world crazy day?
no
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by MEGGATRON(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
frontpage please........
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
lol your remote has fallen into d hands of d wrong people grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
sinaj:

undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by StarMogul(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
I smell something fishy......,I hv seen a similar story about a 16yr old lady nd a 28 year old man.Una sabi lie,BROS WHY U DEY LIE LIKE DIS.....
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by sinaj(f): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:

undecided
lol no b quarrel o! tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
StarMogul:
I smell something fishy......,I hv seen a similar story about a 16yr old lady nd a 28 year old man.Una sabi lie,BROS WHY U DEY LIE LIKE DIS.....

which lais;? you dont have eyes;?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by 2dice(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
In lynxxx voice " phrase 1 na package ...now we don enter phrase 2 "
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by ikombe: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
In lynxxx voice " phrase 1 na package ...now we don enter phrase 2 "
its phase and not phrase undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
You're Joking right? If not, someone should call 911,
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by coolzeal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
There's nothing wrong with you but the society may not be supportive. You like older women, good for you bro and I wish you luck.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
ikombe:
don't ming him, his english is nonpeccablle
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
coolzeal:
There's nothing wrong with you but the society may not be supportive. .
m

why?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
am crazy? BTW, I am 22.

mods please put me on fp

obadiah
Lol

Copy, paste and inverted.

Now as 28yr oldand 22yr old man don post their own. Me sef go post my own soon but I be she-male.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by coolzeal(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
m

why?
It's biologically hardwired in our minds to perceive a young man and old woman as undesirable. Older males still can be fertile and implant their sperm in many women. Young women are worthy of producing lots of offspring. An older woman is more likely to reach her menopause. The young mans good genes are being wasted, so the rest of us act tribal, reacting in disgust and criticizing his choice in mate, this is a way our brains tell us "no don't do that, it's unhealthy!".
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by 2dice(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
ikombe:
lol ... I knw ..felt like typing it like that
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by ikombe: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
lol ... I knw ..felt like typing it like that
na lie u nono am joor grin
olodo ko mo kan kan
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by mirabell23(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
read something like dis earlier...u only changed the age...ntin else
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
op ur own don finish cheesy u need deliverance!!
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by 2dice(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
ikombe:
na lie u nono am joor grin
olodo ko mo kan kan
lol... I knw it is faze ...btw really I no Sabi book ..I knew that no new story
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Tashaamania(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Do you love her? If you do , just know age is just a number.. Dont break her heart OP, she's old enough to be your grandma.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
am crazy? BTW, I am 22.

mods please put me on fp

obadiah

Obadiah! You again

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Do you love her? If you do , just know age is just a number.. Dont break her heart OP, she's old enough to be your grandma.

Well hello toots. U look mighty cute
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
sinaj:

..[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/galleries/lol/nggallery/image/347[/img]
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by steppin: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
@ ur profile pic,
What's with the puff-puff mouth? I hope that thing no be pouting u dey do?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Brugo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some folks are not creative at all. Someone posted the story about the 28-year-old guy in love with a teenager and you came up with this lame story that even hungry Nollywood producers would reject. And you want it to hit front page?
Come on!
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women by Obadiah77(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Babzilla:

Obadiah! You again
do y knq me?

(1) (Reply)

Tell us The Last time Your Girl Gave You Money Or Bought Something For You? / #hello Challenge / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.