Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri (23536 Views)

Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics) / Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Whizzdom(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
tonte:
Nigerians are not satiable we will give up...at some point

But for now ... lets keep supporting.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by OboloMAN: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Xplicitunechi:
.This Situation is getting out of hand, It became worse since May 29th.

BUHARI should better act fast and save the people

RIP TO THE DEAD

Buhari is Bad Luck

Do we have a president ?

Brainless Dullard

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Senjuchiha: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
9jatriot:

If my fada claimed to have been killing them, where are they then coming from within a day of his living. That implies that he was in fact pacifying them to cease fire pending when he leaves. His attempt to decimate them before election failed, he should allow the remaining people stay alive, please help u beg him. It is getting clearer that he is their sponsor n God wil punish him.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by micrep3030(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by papoose999(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Anoder attack nd our president is busy travelln renewn vows listenin 2 godwin laughn smilin wetn concern us wit doz shit ds man preached change durin hs campaign wia is d change pres jona admin wia alrdy tacklin d boko haram nd wia makn obvious progress with d release of over 300 pple in sambisa forest...we re in a one chance regime

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by rabimlomo: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
I dont support any party. .

Just accept it, You are a liar and a hypocrite because you never voted for Buhari tongue
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by 9jatriot(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=34419496][/quote]

Eh ya, did not know he was ur fada
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by phrezzz: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
rabimlomo:

Just accept it, You are a liar and a hypocrite because you never voted for Buhari tongue
G2Hell! and pls dont mention me again thank u
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
zubby29:
dey will inform u wen dey get to ur house

Nah.... Dogs on guard
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by ndcide(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
The amount of killing happening since buhari became president is terrific. Just hope he is not using human blood to appease his juju.

Na real wah!

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by 0ubenji(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
blazetitov:

What is your problem with his wife's watch? Is it the watch the the president will use to administer the country and tackle Boko haram? Please stop the unnecessary envy and hate.
If he cud allow his wife wear a highly priced wristwatch that can commission 5 boreholes in a needing community.. Wud u rather not conclude his public rejection of luxuries from ppl and organizations is just sheer hypocrisy?.. He refused a very expensive car gift recently.. He once refused to be paid accrued allowances Wen he handled a petroleum parastatal under Abacha's govt.. I bliv he's telling Nigerians Dat all is vanity..
But his wife with Dat wristwatch barely a month into power defines virtue uh?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by easystudy101: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by gymer(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
The President is planning to investigate AI report on our military.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by 0ubenji(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
I read his manifesto sir, the way he spoke about ending it + he had 60days before he assumed office to have mapped out his strategy
DON'T BLIV ANYTHING IN POLITICS UNTIL IT IS OFFICIALLY DENIED..
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzdom:

Pres. Buhari we need action .... least i forget, Pres. Buhari had a meeting with the Service Chiefs this week .... We are waiting for a huge action of it.

Nigerians will never give up on SAI BABA!!!!

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
what a whizzdom talk indeed meanwhile some people will com now and start crucifyn him rubbish
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by dustydee: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Same lamentation always. Tell ur boss and magician to act fast
It took GEJ 5 years to (indirectly) arm and groom them so be patient.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Senjuchiha: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chai...i sowi 4 ur generation
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by kagel: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
yommyphresh:
shebi dem say na Buhari dey sponsor Boko Haram? I was thinking the bombings should have stopped since he became presido but na otherwise dey happen. hehehehehehe. I laff in kiswahilli grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you de lean? eeeeh , how them go stop .if na you will you tell them to stop?
now they will shout SAI BUARI before the explosions
you no still understand.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
Am afraid i voted buhari but eachday i hear this news am begining to get disappointed. GEJ was fighting them already and they became less potent. but its been 7days buhari has been sworn in. i had thought he would have gone into action. no less than 80people has been killed since he came into power. .am afraid am begining to loose hope. Fuel is still high. his wife wearing a N10M wristwatch shouldnt be accepted by buhari.

Some people will say he needs some more time. If you try to say something constructive, you'll be called a TANoin grin. That name is funny btw.
I don't know who's advising him, but he should at least continue with the mercenaries Gej employed. I won't be surprised if someone advised him to jettison those fighters.

One of the major reasons Buhari wss voted in was because he's an ex military officer who will bring in something new into the table in terms of security. But all hope is not lost. We need to keep screaming and using the social media so he can wakeup from his hangover as a result of his victory.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
So it's now a daily attack.

I'm thinking they're (BH) doing this, because they dont want the command centre relocated to Maiduguri. Smh

With massive daily explosions, boko haram are urging buhari to have even more reasons to bring the command centre sharp sharp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Kbraims(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
holicalpha:
Shey na only bad news person go dey hear this week.

Boko Haramists stop killing people and yourselves supposedly for Allah.

If you kill all the MALOs which one me go knack. cry cry

The Two Niggas above me, I live to claim FTC another day

- Valar Morghulis.

P.S some people dey vex say I dey attach "Valar Morghulis" to my post.Missclassy pack those GPS come make we share am, make Haters locate the nearest TRANSFORMER.

Tyrion my Role model
Jon Snow my Hero
Arya my paid

- Valar Morghulis.
ODE!!!
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by phrezzz: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
vislabraye:

Some people will say he needs some more time. If you try to say something constructive, you'll be called a TANoin grin. That name is funny btw.
I don't know who's advising him, but he should at least continue with the mercenaries Gej employed. I won't be surprised if someone advised him to jettison those fighters.

One of the major reasons Buhari wss voted in was because he's an ex military officer who will bring in something new into the table in terms of security. But all hope is not lost. We need to keep screaming and using the social media so he can wakeup from his hangover as a result of his victory.
God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by blazetitov: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
I see my president buhari as a man with principle a man who has convinced me he would tackle corruption when ur wife wears a ww of #10m what are u passing

We didn't vote for the wife. Hold the president to his promises and actions not based on a wristwatch the wife probably bought with her own money and when the husband was not yet the president. This is a non issue as far as am concerned!
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by rabimlomo: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
G2Hell! and pls dont mention me again thank u

Bursted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't even have your time. Just wanted to point out how pathetic you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy Good day!
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Blackfire(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
P -lease. M -ove. B -uhari

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Mistermamus(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
dere way of celebrating dere oga victory as presido. baba one chance call ya ppl to order

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by clemz88(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Booohari keep flying round the globe while maiduguri keeps getting hot for the residents.

I suspect his trying to seek advice since goodluck refused to give him clue on how to run things. I just hope he wount end up being the clueless one undecided

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Buhari, where are you

He's in Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by preselect(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
Am afraid i voted buhari but eachday i hear this news am begining to get disappointed. GEJ was fighting them already and they became less potent. but its been 7days buhari has been sworn in. i had thought he would have gone into action. no less than 80people has been killed since he came into power. .am afraid am begining to loose hope. Fuel is still high. his wife wearing a N10M wristwatch shouldnt be accepted by buhari.

[size=21pt]. . . . . and the chibok girls are yet to be seen. . . . . and the Clueless Cattle Rearer is busy travelling with his micro-deputy. . . .[/size]

#MallamBuhariWeyDeChibokBabesNa

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by holmes4jah: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
chia tank God no body died........God help us
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by toshmann(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
APC supporters be like "this clueless fisherman that can't secure the nation is busy. . . . . . . oooops, GEJ is no longer president o. Whom do we blame? Let's just attack the terrorists without blaming anyone" grin

Sorry APC supporters, you ain't got GEJ to kick around no more tongue

GEJ be like "phew! E no concern me again" lol

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by viktor01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
WHO IS ASKING FOR Buhari?
make una let am celebrate finish na.it is just 1234567 days o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.