Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri (23535 Views)

Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics) / Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Onajevwe(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lemme book this space.

Fraudsters beware!!!
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by boujaye: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzdom:

Pres. Buhari we need action .... least i forget, Pres. Buhari had a meeting with the Service Chiefs this week .... We are waiting for a huge action of it.

Nigerians will never give up on SAI BABA!!!!

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians

don't worry, u never see anything yet, you go soon give up.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Wilson125(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
I keep wondering if this people wer created by the same God that created me.. is it that he didn't give em a little conscience n a lil brain 2 think with? I bliv wu eva dier God is, is regretting avin em as childrens..

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari, where are you

7 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Whizzdom(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
boujaye:

don't worry, u never see anything yet, you go soon give up.

For your mind abi .... We go see now
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Wokeyim(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Built2last:
The incissant attacks and bomb blasts is becoming worrisome.... may we not relax and allow these bokoboys regroup again to a full blown army....When i look at what is happening at syria and Iraq and Afghanistan with all their suffistications and western back up...i conclude that terror is here to stay...we can only manage it.

My dear, i'm beginning to think same way. The Bible already told us that all these are signs of the end time, so I fear that things may only get worse. May God save us in Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
why again?
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by asha80(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Where da fvck is buhari?
off topic...why did ikpeazu engage the likes of marcon construction ltd and raycon construction ltd for the construction of roads iin aba?is he not aware these are the same companies that are involved in the construction of 'china' roads in Imo?
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
BUHARI OOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Obadiah77(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jonathan you again
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by zheroes(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
Am afraid i voted buhari but eachday i hear this news am begining to get disappointed. GEJ was fighting them already and they became less potent. but its been 7days buhari has been sworn in. i had thought he would have gone into action. no less than 80people has been killed since he came into power. .am afraid am begining to loose hope. Fuel is still high.
are you alright, how long did it take you to do you first semester if you ve gotten there though? 1 week i guess>>>
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by olasmith10(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
d insurgents attack dis days is a pointer to d president that deh are battle ready for him...D president should swift into action as soon a possible... it will send a strong signal to dem dat its not business as usual...
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by yerakola(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Explosion everyday, not even bokoharam . I reserve my comment till president goodluck am sorry buhari do something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Chibokgame: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please stop using that word "Vowed "
It doesn't have validity and hence cannot guarantee action.

What we need to hear is
The president
And
The Nigerian Army
Are crushing the boko haram sects.

And their sponsors threatened to Sue the Nigerian government at the ICC.

Rip if there is any death.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by grabs(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dammit! Won't these guys stop celebrating Buhari's victory? Buhari pls tell them enough of this victory party.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Princesschi(f): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
God help Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by condralbede(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Waooo....this is serious.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by phrezzz: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
zheroes:
are you alright, how long did it take you to do you first semester if you ve gotten there though? 1 week i guess>>>
I read his manifesto sir, the way he spoke about ending it + he had 60days before he assumed office to have mapped out his strategy

6 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by nwadiuko1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
off topic...why did ikpeazu engage the likes of marcon construction ltd and raycon construction ltd for the construction of roads iin aba?is he not aware these are the same companies that are involved in the construction of 'china' roads in Imo?
don't wanna derail this thread......create a thread about it, mention me then I l reply
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by boujaye: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzdom:

For your mind abi .... We go see now

I like PMB as a person, but I don't think he has the intellectual and psychological ability to deliver

Nigeria's situation is very complex for a man like Buhari that have left the system for a very long time

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ohammadike:
lt brings me no joy to contuine asserting the fact that we have no functional president rather we have a man who loves drinking kunu while screaming l assert my willingness to destroy boko haram at the same time wearing dj jazzy ear music rocking whatever music kunu lovers love.

How more shall die before this man abandons his kunu and talkaltive nature and do something
. u still don't knw d diiff btw listenin to music and using translator ear piece ....chai
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Princesschi(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
God help Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by atlwireles: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fighting or killing boko haram will bring you before ICC grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2356367/amnesty-international-drags-badeh-ihejirika

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by ignis: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari. ...What are you doing about this?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by quadness(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Say people never finish for that place ni ? Mr president do something asap. smileySay people never finish for that place ni ? Mr president do something asap.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hate bad news angry
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Tonason: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hoho, Huhu, hehe,
I am laughing at you in Chinese language. A bird at hand they said worts millions in the bush, the devil you know is better than an Angel you don't know. You chose the path you are toing now. So see to it. One day you will wish that GEJ continued titi lailaih

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by juman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
The government is failing to protect the people.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by zubby29(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
am lost for words.rip to d dead,at least gmb is having security meetings about it,but its high time he did more dan jst meetings.its so sad cry
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Tonason: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fighting Boko haram will send you to ICC, while Boko Haram's killing the people will make them famous

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by 9jatriot(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ohammadike:
lt brings me no joy to contuine asserting the fact that we have no functional president rather we have a man who loves drinking kunu while screaming l assert my willingness to destroy boko haram at the same time wearing dj jazzy ear music rocking whatever music kunu lovers love.

How more shall die before this man abandons his kunu and talkaltive nature and do something

If GEJ claimed to have been killing them, where are they then coming from within a day of his living. That implies that he was in fact pacifying them to cease fire pending when he leaves. His attempt to decimate them before election failed, he should allow the remaining people stay alive, please help u beg him. It is getting clearer that he is their sponsor.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by daclint(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
I wanted to say something, but nwanne ihea erielam onu., BOKO HARAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.