Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri (23527 Views)

Military To Re-open Maiduguri-Baga Road December 24 (Pics) / Explosion Hits Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by viktor01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
[[b]quote author=toshmann post=34421258]APC supporters be like "this clueless fisherman that can't secure the nation is busy. . . . . . . oooops, GEJ is no longer president o. Whom do we blame? Let's just attack the terrorists without blaming anyone" grin

Sorry APC supporters, you ain't got GEJ to kick around no more tongue

GEJ be like "phew! E no concern me again" [/b]lol[/quote]

dis op.
haahahahahahahahaha
u funny die

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by 247notire(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
Am afraid i voted buhari but eachday i hear this news am begining to get disappointed. GEJ was fighting them already and they became less potent. but its been 7days buhari has been sworn in. i had thought he would have gone into action. no less than 80people has been killed since he came into power. .am afraid am begining to loose hope. Fuel is still high. his wife wearing a N10M wristwatch shouldnt be accepted by buhari.
And he has the guys to say he is a poor man. Nigerians! I weep for u. You have been hoodwinked by the sweet tongue of a politician. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by HirstMOG(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
I thought BH will end immediately PMB is sworn in with the way they were making noise during campaign. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Hero10001: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
BrokenTV:
We done really enter one chance.
sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by xammyx(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Onajevwe:
Thank God there was no casualty. President Buhari should please hasten up in exterminating this mindless and godless sect.

Meanwhile I dedicate this precious Lekki Land to the benefactor God intends to use to help yours sincerely get a job(check my signature for details).

God bless us all.

Aha u dint read this part (The bomb, said to have been concealed under a butcher’s table in the market, went off at around 1:00pm local time, killing shoppers and travellers, a military source said.) embarassed

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by drstone1: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Onajevwe:
Thank God there was no casualty. President Buhari should please hasten up in exterminating this mindless and godless sect.

Meanwhile I dedicate this precious Lekki Land to the benefactor God intends to use to help yours sincerely get a job(check my signature for details).

God bless us all.

MIND games being played out
.On THE FINAL ANALYSIS SOME GROUP OF AREWA POLITICIANS WOULD WANT TO USE THIS AS A JUSTIFICATION FOR HUGE AMNESTY PAYMENTS TO BOOK HARAM,FOR A JOB WELL DONE

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by drstone1: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
247notire:
And he has the guys to say he is a poor man. Nigerians! I weep for u. You have been hoodwinked by the sweet tongue of a politician. It's a pity.

Gmb is known as MAi gaskiya. Meaning, the Truthful one in Hausa language. He never sweet tongued anybody nor refuted any of his long held statements. The legendary APC propaganda machinery cum AKPD weaved the magic. And so here we are.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Sijo01(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
ROSSIKE:

He's in Niger Republic.

I hear say him don go Chad sad

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by thrillmedear(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
So d name GEJ fit rest? Sai baba sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by bamiwuye: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Plz, did it happen today or you are talking of yesterday one?
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by hardbody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
RickRichards:
It is well.
Whilst discussing trivialities and throwing political banter on NL, let's not forget that many of the brave soldiers prosecuting this war are our agemates. They put their lives on the line whenever the occasion demands it of them. It's not like they even have a choice. You enjoy freedom and all you do with it is hate? A peaceful, prosperous Nigeria is all I want. And I need every citizen of Nigeria to want the same with me.

It is unfortunate when these guys die but they fvcking signed up for it and they get their azzes paid doing just that. I do my bit and pay huge taxes for which they are run and maintained. Often times, their colleagues around use guns and boots bought with our tax money to kill us even around here. So much for this sympathy, they should just go and exterminate the BH shiite. They could also resign and see how easy it is to make money otherwise and pay taxes. We cant all be in the military and we cant all be civilians. So there...
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by olutunde12(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzdom:

Pres. Buhari we need action .... least i forget, Pres. Buhari had a meeting with the Service Chiefs this week .... We are waiting for a huge action of it.

Nigerians will never give up on SAI BABA!!!!

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians

Who will not give up on buhari? You or Nigeria? mischew! Sebi two years ago bullhary said he knew the solution to bokoharam? He is galivanting around while bokoharam continues with their work.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by otipoju(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
phrezzz:
Am afraid i voted buhari but eachday i hear this news am begining to get disappointed. GEJ was fighting them already and they became less potent. but its been 7days buhari has been sworn in. i had thought he would have gone into action. no less than 80people has been killed since he came into power. .am afraid am begining to loose hope. Fuel is still high. his wife wearing a N10M wristwatch shouldnt be accepted by buhari.

It is wiser to spend an hour sharpening your sword and cut down a tree in with stroke than spend one hour hacking at a tree with a blunt sword.

Buhari is doing the needful.

1.Securing the cooperation of neighbouring countries,

2. Securing sophisticated arms/and high level intelligence from Britain...that was what he went to see David Cameron for.

3. Meeting with the service chiefs to review current strategies and and muster men and ammunition into position.

4.Then he will tweak the command chain and appoint battle tested ,fearless and patriotic officers to execute his plan

When he swings into action...its gonna be scorched earth for Boko haram. The element of suprise and being hit from all sides will decimate them quickly.

You can quote me in the months to come.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by stan4guy6(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
RickRichards:
It is well.
Whilst discussing trivialities and throwing political banter on NL, let's not forget that many of the brave soldiers prosecuting this war are our agemates. They put their lives on the line whenever the occasion demands it of them. It's not like they even have a choice. You enjoy freedom and all you do with it is hate? A peaceful, prosperous Nigeria is all I want. And I need every citizen of Nigeria to want the same with me.
the last I will do is to put my life on the line in this stupid country.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by stan4guy6(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Built2last:
The incissant attacks and bomb blasts is becoming worrisome.... may we not relax and allow these bokoboys regroup again to a full blown army....When i look at what is happening at syria and Iraq and Afghanistan with all their suffistications and western back up...i conclude that terror is here to stay...we can only manage it.
what is the truth but won't understand it,even the people who employed them to do it can never stop them because that is the spirit of islam violence.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by stan4guy6(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
jorlons:

Why don't you look on the bright side ??

Well boko haram will surely be dealt with, in a few days time we should start getting great news from the military triumph over them.
na your time you dey waste reason like a philosopher in order to understand things properly.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by stan4guy6(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
easystudy101:

CIA and MOSSAD, how una dey?
we are getting ready to mole trust our ability on assassination.
Re: Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri by Tonason: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
juman:

You are wrong.

Thank God the bad president jonathan was voted out. His government was too confused and very corruption friendly.

Are you still holding your ground? I was going back the memory lane. How far? [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.