Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57343 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I got diick. grin
is that the only feature of a real man?

@topic, ONYEKACHUKWU.
my husband will name the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by MzzTega(f): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Their name would be;
Vibrant.
Crown

Restore.
The name goes for both sexes

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Kasimaramma2(f): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY
a boy,his nme would be kasimaramma-it means the most beautiful/handsome

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by MzzTega(f): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Their name would be;

Vibrant.

Crown

Restore.

The name goes for both sexes
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ronald4lif(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Having gone through the comments and see that most people here prefer foreign names to our native names, it's safe to conclude that the black race would forever remain slaves to imperialism.

Should a Chinese or an Indian come across the comments on this thread they would have nothing but pity and sympathy for the black man for still preferring the names of our colonial masters over theirs.

The black man would forever remain in bondage until we retrace our steps and realize that native names are more admired and respected even by the imperialists. Our identity/heritage would keep going deep down the pit until we start taking up our native names and language.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Captainswag225(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
crude for boy and diamond for girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
INIOLUWA
SOPHIA

ADENRELE
MUYIWA

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yorex2011: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Michael oghenekevwe ... (male)
Stephanie Eseoghene usochukwu (female)

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by lurlah2014(f): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
TANITOLUWA,

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tryphena - female
Dominic - Male
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Too much English film, not even a single African name. This is bad.

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
These are the names I will give my children

Boy: Lalasticlala

Girl: Biola
why lalasticala grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by BOLDIM(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Titu in short, Asirimititusowooluwa

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
why lalasticala grin
Na dat name sure pass cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Ab025(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will call my son Jamal.

5 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by AbuMikey(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
BOLDIM:
Titu in short, Asirimititusowooluwa

shockedshocked
Chai! cry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by bukit05(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mojolaoluwa, Dunmola, pemisire, Ewaoluwa, pelumi, Nifemi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
I justt want 4 kids as follows

1st born(son)-GREATNESS EXCELLENCE DAVID

2nd born(son)-GOODLUCK WISDOM DANIEL

3rd born(daughter)-GRACE JOY ESTHER

4th born(daughter)-PEACE FAVOUR RUTH

But incase family planning fail;

5th born(son)-GLORIOUS LOVE PAUL
5th born(daughter)-LOVE FELICITY DORCAS

5 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Moana(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Talia for a girl it means "gentle dew from heaven"
For boy kai it means " forgiveness"
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Onyinyechukwu, obinna,chiziterem, kamsiyochukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Boys go be: Lalasticlala, Seun, Omenka, PassingShot, Midolian, and Alberto2k.
Girls go be:
Rokiatu, Farano, lurlah2014cheesy,Lala247cheesy and SANDRAHNAUBcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by midolian(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Boys go be: Lalasticlal.a, Seu.n, Omenk.a, PassingSho.t, Midolia.n, and Alberto2.k.
Girls go be:
Rokia.tu, Fa.rano, lurla.h2014cheesy,Lal.a247cheesy and SANDRA.HNAUBcheesy
lol..ur pikin go stubborn like me be that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by UnknownT: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
DIEZANI. I just love the name though I am not Ijaw embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Beamborla(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Danshiki

Eleetu

Afisopalantern grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by boboLIL(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chiziterem
Chinecherem
Chikaima
Chidimma
Chijindu

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by tenderminded: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
U2ice:
Jesus-boy , Mary-girl

N:B. Christ no de wiv d jesus
Hahahaha ... See oh
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifetoyosi.... Dats my name too. I so much love Dat name ehn......... Shoutout to my parent for giving Dat name

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by richidinho(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ekpokpounamikoafousen
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tony
Sherlock
Merlin
Bruce
Fitz
Luke
Jean
Sivasil
Pyrol
Runihian
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by HRich(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan > boy.
Aisha Buhari > Girl.

4 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by opey112(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
atutupuyoyo

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by HRich(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Tony Sherlock Merlin Bruce Fitz Luke Jean Sivasil Pyrol Runihian
how many u wan born?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.