Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57299 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Ibsgal(f): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Farayola.

T'was my granny's name that was given to me by my dad, and my favorite of all my names. I'll be giving it to my daughter, either as a first or middle name.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by OmoMummy2: 5:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Twin Boy- Jamal & Kamal
Twin Girl- Laylah & Aisha

Single boy-farouk
Single girl-mariam/Moradeke
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 5:13am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
koz we are in a foreign land

If you were in China, would you have called them Chun Choo or Lee Wei?

If you were in UAE, would you have called them Abdulraheem or Al-Sabah?

If you were in South Africa, would you have called them Siyabonga or Thulani?

Cut the crap, bros. It is because of colomentality. Your mind is enslaved.
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Kentrasso(f): 5:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Victoria

Eyiwumi
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 5:15am On Jun 05, 2015
martyns303:

H. Is the initial of my surname and it is an English name.

Why English names, "Martyns" has been and want to keep it, so my son technically would be Martyns III.

Crystabel is my kid sis name and I love her so much I intend to pass that love and name to my daughter.

So it is a generational continuation of your parents colomentality?

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Anapuao(f): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Twin boys - Shamah & Shalom
Girl - Sharon
#FaithAtWork grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Gamesmart: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Having gone through the comments and see that most people here prefer foreign names to our native names, it's safe to conclude that the black race would forever remain slaves to imperialism.

Should a Chinese or an Indian come across the comments on this thread they would have nothing but pity and sympathy for the black man for still preferring the names of our colonial masters over theirs.

The black man would forever remain in bondage until we retrace our steps and realize that native names are more admired and respected even by the imperialists. Our identity/heritage would keep going deep down the pit until we start taking up our native names and language.

Absolute sympathy.

Many would sell their identity for bread.

They think it is when they give their kids white names (not even foreign) that they are cool.

Complete pathetic mentality, low self-worth and stupidity.

There are tribes in Nigeria now one would wonder if they are descendants of returned slaves years ago or if their tribes ever had traditional names before the colonial masters came.

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Obanz2(f): 5:30am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY
my first kid oluwaferanmi second ifeoluwa third iyin. Beloved love and praise
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by stharrykay(m): 5:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Gave mine Chimdubem
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by igbo2011(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:

Do white people in Nigeria name their kids Adaeze and Femi? Why do we adopt their culure but they don't adopt ours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MgRIGtahZo
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by igbo2011(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2015
martyns303:

H. Is the initial of my surname and it is an English name.

Why English names, "Martyns" has been and want to keep it, so my son technically would be Martyns III.

Crystabel is my kid sis name and I love her so much I intend to pass that love and name to my daughter.

Why not Crystabel's Nigerian name?

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Harfisco(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Ibrahim ameedat kamaldeen fareedah or simbiat
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Psylas(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Boy - Lupez, girl - Nneoma
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by shanda(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Eniobanke - beloved of the king
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by gentlelyfe(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2015
HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK ALONE:
Self CPR... Dear All,
Please read this:-
1 Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home
(alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2 You’re really tired, upset and frustrated. 3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest
that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw.
You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your
home.
4 Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it
that far. 5 You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the
course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6 HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack
without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly
and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7 However, these victims can help themselves by coughing
repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be
taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and
prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the
chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two
seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until
the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8 Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing
movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood
circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can
get to a hospital.
9 Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could
save their lives!!
10 A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail
kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
11 Contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a
person’s life….
12 If this message comes around you ……more than
once…..please don’t get irritated……U need to be happy that
you have many friends who care about you & being reminded of how to tackle….Heart attacks….AGAIN…
DR. F.A.T Owolabi
(Senior Cardiologist)
Be free to Copy and paste or share ...u might save lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by NONNYG: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Boy: Tecno. Girl: Infinix
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by goshen26: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2015
1. A-desire(English) Adesire(Yoruba)
..........next loading
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by HirstMOG(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:

Lolz!!!
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 05, 2015
girl:toyin boy: ayomide
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Plan on having 5 kids.

Kimberly.
Leslie & Llewellyn.
Zayn.
Giovanni.

Still considering-Octavia,Dido,Dion,Ciaran,Siobahn,Aiden,Lauren & Keona as alternatives though

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by dhesire(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2015
LYSANIAS- Luke 3:1
Meaning- that drive away sorrows.

And

AKACHUKWU- the hand of God
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Elerineye01(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Alvin

Dominic

Nicholas
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Adaobi12:
is that the only feature of a real man?

@topic, ONYEKACHUKWU.
my husband will name the rest.
Can you marry a dickless man? tongue
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by esonuu(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Bright jnr,samantha,comrade
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2015
David
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by engrjacuzzi: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
boy....I will name him jacuzzi
girl.....I will name her jacquin
boy....I will name him peruzzi
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by omobabaoffa(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2015
yungmarshall:
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY
I already got Al-Mussawir (Boy) and am expecting a girl insha Allah and name her Islamiyyah.

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by erinoke(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2015
A girl -Oluwakarabo , Marla
A boy-Oluwadarasimi, Tumelo
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by mya1: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Ceccylia:
Oluwagbotemi,Oluwadarasimi,Iyanuoluwa,Oluwaseyifunmi,Because am actually trusting God for fruit of the womb.

So shall it be for you by God's grace !

Imisioluwa, Amarachi, Ifunaya, Ifedolapo, Erioluwa, Aurora (just like this name)

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by azpekuliar: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2015
EREZI.. and if they're twins, the other would be UZEZI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.