Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan (456 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by akinjuly77(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
If I were Buhari, I would probe Jonathan. Jonathan deserves facing the wrath of the law for the hardship he caused Nigerians. President 'Badluck' should be arraigned in court for the evil transformation he caused in Nigeria. He made us have a tip of Abacha's period thereby leaving the 'decaying' government to Buhari's hand. He rubbished the gianT of Africa by making her citizen suffer for what belongs to them...
He has been there since 2010, promising transformation but unfortunately his administration has brought increase in corruption and problems in Nigeria as a nation. The 'Hero' of democracy as rubbished the 'giant' Nigeria by causing her citizens to live in hardship in few days to hand over. President Goodluck Jonathan has made Nigerians get the tip of Abacha's period in Nigeria. But to say, Abacha's period is better!

This was updated by a fan @ www.africansgist.com
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by akinjuly77(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
#watchin ur comments
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
D good tin is dat u not Buhari So better stop ranting

2 Likes

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by PointB: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Apparent Buhari is so braindead that he won't be able to pull that off.

Next time, vote someone with brain! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by enkay2go(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thank God you are not buhari.

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by loomer: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fool seeking attention

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by oyintare22(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
campaign after election...... that's why u re not Buhari

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
akinjuly77:
If I were Buhari, I would probe Jonathan. Jonathan deserves facing the wrath of the law for the hardship he caused Nigerians. President 'Badluck' should be arraigned in court for the evil transformation he caused in Nigeria. He made us have a tip of Abacha's period thereby leaving the 'decaying' government to Buhari's hand. He rubbished the gianT of Africa by making her citizen suffer for what belongs to them...
He has been there since 2010, promising transformation but unfortunately his administration has brought increase in corruption and problems in Nigeria as a nation. The 'Hero' of democracy as rubbished the 'giant' Nigeria by causing her citizens to live in hardship in few days to hand over. President Goodluck Jonathan has made Nigerians get the tip of Abacha's period in Nigeria. But to say, Abacha's period is better!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by akinjuly77(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
lolz
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by idumuose(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Since you are not Buhari,what will you do?

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by akinjuly77(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Rapmoney(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
akinjuly77:

You are nothing but a huge bunch of disappointment!!!

(1) (Reply)

Akon To Bring Solar Power To 600 Million Africans / Of All Institutions In Nigeria Police Has Least Corrupt Officers – IGP / APGA, PDP Win Rescheduled Bayelsa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.