Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Want To Buy A Forum Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Buy A Forum Website (1499 Views)

Is Anybody Selling A Forum Website? / I Need A Forum Website / Advice: How Can I Load My New Forum Website With Useful Contents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please nairalanders,I want to buy already created forum website that is ads enabled (I.e) I will be able to add google advertisement in the website. pls reply me through this thread and name the price u want to sell it for
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:
Please nairalanders,I want to buy already created forum website that is ads enabled (I.e) I will be able to add google advertisement in the website. pls reply me through this thread and name the price u want to sell it for

You need to create yours so you can decide on the domain name to use etc.

Just taking up someones old stuff isnt smart.

Ask for quotes from people to help you create your own.
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
212blaze:

You need to create yours so you can decide on the domain name to use etc.

Just taking up someones old stuff isnt smart.

Ask for quotes from people to help you create your own.

Thnx for they advice but the problem is that I don't have pc system to design the website what am using is blackberry bold 4 and I don't think it can do such
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:

Thnx for they advice but the problem is that I don't have pc system to design the website what am using is blackberry bold 4 and I don't think it can do such

You dont need one. Pay someone to design it for you.

Then you just be checking and posting on your phone.
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
212blaze:

You dont need one. Pay someone to design it for you.

Then you just be checking and posting on your phone.
Wow thnx very much,I think that is what I will do.but do you know any one that is good in forum website design?
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:

Wow thnx very much,I think that is what I will do.but do you know any one that is good in forum website design?

I am. Send me a tweet
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok I will do so right away
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
I did not see you at twitter with the name you gave me,I only saw tobii technology are u the one
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:
I did not see you at twitter with the name you gave me,I only saw tobii technology are u the one

Yeah.
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
I followed u and ave sent u a tweet pls reply through twitter
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by webzyweb(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
if you need A forum design and built by expert web developer/ designer with attractive user friendly layout and integrated with an online community features integrated to make the forum appealing to users to register and use, post contents on it and also how to monetise ( make money ) from the forum, contact me.

i will help you build such a forum / website integrated with your custom features.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by ps3o(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
exellent91:
professional development is what we deliver to all our clients who request for web development and IT services. we can develop a very good forum for your need.
call/SMS/whatsapp 07031175291 or email psdomainer@gmail.com
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thnx
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2015
@Op
What is your budget? Will you buy a Xenforo powered forum alongside the license?
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
please send a mail to henry@tecpros.net
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
For web design of any sort
for driving genuine traffic to your sites
for tracking the visitors to your site as well as their behavior while on your site

please send a mail to me henry@tecpros.net
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2015
lol at this rate the guy wont be able to decide.
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Omo am confused,but ave made my decision,ave contacted one of u and he has agreed to my price,thank u all for they help,although after the site is been buit I will need some one that will help me in they monitisation
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
webzyweb:
if you need A forum design and built by expert web developer/ designer with attractive user friendly layout and integrated with an online community features integrated to make the forum appealing to users to register and use, post contents on it and also how to monetise ( make money ) from the forum, contact me.

i will help you build such a forum / website integrated with your custom features.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
I have chosen him
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by 212blaze(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
exellent91:

I have chosen him

cool. Tell us when its ready.
Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
212blaze:

cool. Tell us when its ready.
Wow thnx bro so much atleast I will like u to be a moderator in my site,but I will post the web address when its ready

1 Like

Re: Want To Buy A Forum Website by exellent91(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
No p

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tutor On Web Design And Development In Ilorin / Learn How To Design Website With Wordpress Training Video / Observation: Voguepay Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.