Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Observation: Voguepay Again! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Observation: Voguepay Again! (1501 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Eyowo Vs Voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation: Voguepay Again! by databoy247(m): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2012
I dont know about you guys but the recent problem am experiencing with voguepay is that when i want to make purchase from any of their merchant sites, i really DONT click the "buy now" button before it takes me to the payment page. Is it supposed to be automatic? or is it a technical glitch which needs to be fixed? I started losing my money to this GTpay, interswitch blah blah blah last weekend the moment i start noticing the "buy now" button issue. Now i dont know if its my laptop or my network but i have tried with several other laptops and networks and it still gives me same problem.

Please confirm if you notice same issue (or you can carry out a test now to see for yourselves) or if the problem is from my own end so i can safely and confidently carry out my transactions without fear of losing money again. I have opened a support ticket on the above subject matter but maybe its either they are working on it or its discarded. Someone should please explain whats happening.

Thanks. sad
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by databoy247(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Ok, i picked a random merchant site from google www.bestsms247.com

On the upper left you will see a voguepay processor. Enter a random figure and click on the button...its supposed to take you to a page where you CLICK a "Buy Now" button (confirming your order is correct) which finally redirects you to the voguepay payment page. But its not acting sane. Please confirm and comment. Thanks.
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by databoy247(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2012
Please this is not in a bid to bring down the reputation of the said company. Its better we start pointing out errors, bugs, etc and and analyze the company (privately or publicly) so they improve on their services as we will truly enjoy a better voguepay. So let your criticism be professional and without prejudice. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2012
'trollin. . . .
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by lojik(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2012
The merchant site was designed to work that way. Why blame it on VoguePay?
The SMS site was designed such that you only click one Button before you are taken to VoguePay.

The ideal thing to do would have been to report this to the site owner if you suspect a glitch on his site rather than come here and blame it on VoguePay.

Clarification:
On the SMS site, you enter the quantity of sms you want to buy and click the order button, then it takes you to the next page where the transaction is recorded in the database and generates a javascript that redirects you to VoguePay for payment. That's how it was designed to work. Its not a glitch. And even if it were to be a glitch, its would be a glitch on an sms site and not on VoguePay. This has nothing to do with VoguePay.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by rufaai(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2012
databoy247: I dont know about you guys but the recent problem am experiencing with voguepay is that when i want to make purchase from any of their merchant sites, i really DONT click the "buy now" button before it takes me to the payment page. Is it supposed to be automatic? or is it a technical glitch which needs to be fixed? I started losing my money to this GTpay, interswitch blah blah blah last weekend the moment i start noticing the "buy now" button issue. Now i dont know if its my laptop or my network but i have tried with several other laptops and networks and it still gives me same problem.

Please confirm if you notice same issue (or you can carry out a test now to see for yourselves) or if the problem is from my own end so i can safely and confidently carry out my transactions without fear of losing money again. I have opened a support ticket on the above subject matter but maybe its either they are working on it or its discarded. Someone should please explain whats happening.

Thanks. sad

This has nothing to do with VoguePay, the sites you are paying from always controls when you get forwarded to the payment page.

They decide what you'll be charged and forward you to VoguePay. #okbye.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2012
Some people here are illiterates when it comes to stuffs like this. VOGUEPAY DOES NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES.
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
i believe more sales will come in for the merchant if you specify their website name instead of signup name on payment page.

i saw "christopher okwuokei" on payment page and it left me wondering, Is that supposed to be my own name or the company am buying sms from?

also clicking on how it work, and other link cleared up all transaction data.
besides, this is a good job, am telling people about this already.

1 Like

Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by lojik(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
webdezzi: i believe more sales will come in for the merchant if you specify their website name instead of signup name on payment page.

i saw "christopher okwuokei" on payment page and it left me wondering, Is that supposed to be my own name or the company am buying sms from?

also clicking on how it work, and other link cleared up all transaction data.
besides, this is a good job, am telling people about this already.
If what you saw is a personal name, it probably means the person is using a personal account and not a verified business account.
It also notified you that "VoguePay securely processes payment for that name" so i don't think you should have confused it with your own name.
Thanks. Other observations noted.
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
@lojik, any of those boys wey disturb you again, just send me their names - i go occupy them - them no go get time disturb you again!
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by MisterMan(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
databoy247: Please this is not in a bid to bring down the reputation of the said company. Its better we start pointing out errors, bugs, etc and and analyze the company (privately or publicly) so they improve on their services as we will truly enjoy a better voguepay. So let your criticism be professional and without prejudice. Thanks.

databoy247: Please this is not in a bid to bring down the reputation of the said company. Its better we start pointing out errors, bugs, etc and and analyze the company (privately or publicly) so they improve on their services as we will truly enjoy a better voguepay. So let your criticism be professional and without prejudice. Thanks.

I love this guy. He observed something, though I don't know him from Adam, but I have the impression that he loves this company and wants it to grow. He observed something which he brought up. Obviously, he did NOT realise that it was the fault of the merchant. Kudos to you my guy.

*dhtml:
Some people here are illiterates when it comes to stuffs like this. VOGUEPAY DOES NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES.
. Hey common on, be civil now. This place is supposed to be for matured minds.
Re: Observation: Voguepay Again! by richkids1(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2013
This is bad

(1) (Reply)

When Will Google Checkout Accept Nigerian Merchants / Lets Design A Website Like Quickteller.com Prototype With WYSIWYG (tutorial) / 2.7k Twitter Account And 3.4k Likes Page For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.