Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? (7754 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Have You Ever Resist Temptation Of Sleeping With A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
many guys including myself find it hard to resist the temptation of sex. we can't just resist the pussy. if many guys in nairaland were Joseph in the bible, they would have devoured portiphars' wife pussy without looking back.

that was how one of my church babe came to my place for a visit and we ended up in bed after using my sugar coated tongue to lure her because i want her pussy. she was dressing seductively and i can't just resist it. i have to find a way to get under her pant and i got it. i don't know why I couldn't resist her seduction. guys always find it hard to resist such temptation. the question is why is it so? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by missbehave247(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ur opinion duo
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
missbehave247:
Ur opinion duo
Supported.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
missbehave247:
Ur opinion duo
you know what i'm talking about. what can you do when your dick is already hard as rock?
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by xynerise: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can't resist my wife's kitty.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hav neva falling 4 any girl. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by C4Ltd: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
[b][/b] The sign "Sex Resistant" inscribed in your conscience faded overtime.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:
I can't resist my wife's kitty.
it must be sweet then.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by xynerise: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
it must be sweet then.
Very very
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ignatiusprince:
I hav neva falling 4 any girl. .
story.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:
Very very
can i taste it?
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by DeHero1: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's ur mind.

U can't have s3x by mistake. It must grow gradually on d mind. Even before ur church member came sef, ur mind was there already.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by justmag(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Because Adam will always want eve. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
many guys including myself find it hard to resist the temptation of sex. we can't just resist the pussy. if many guys in nairaland were Joseph in the bible, they would have devoured portiphars' wife pussy without looking back.

that was how one of my church babe came to my place for a visit and we ended up in bed after using my sugar coated tongue to lure her because i want her pussy. she was dressing seductively and i can't just resist it. i have to find a way to get under her pant and i got it. i don't know why I couldn't resist her seduction. guys always find it hard to resist such temptation. the question is why is it so? grin

Not just the guys o even the hunnies.
See ur story nah the babe dressed seductively so she knew what was coming
and like DHL you delivered promptly
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babzilla:

Not just the guys o even the hunnies.
See ur story nah the babe dressed seductively so she knew what was coming
and like DHL you delivered promptly
i would have resisted her na.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by xynerise: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
can i taste it?
Ya fada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by jumper524(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Baba no b only u o me slf don try
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
i would have resisted her na.

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by HumanPsycho(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
It has alot to do with empathy, Mind control and a higher self knowledge. Empathy fixes selfish nature of the male body to quick arousal, Mind control kicks in when empathy fails it allows delay, distraction and generates nausea via your preset value system, It is effective after physical arousal when the body is simply obeying neurochemical processes (mind control is the only option). Higher self knowledge comes into play when all have failed, it requires physical movment away from the enviroment or source of stimulus (flea) and so this state combines mind control and preset value system in the soul.. At this level you live above your body, what controls the mind is bigger than what the body wants (sex, food, comfort).: this stage is equivalent to a hungry man who is salivating for the presence of food and all of a sudden a child poop very close to his plate of food just when he is getting ready to eat, there will be instant loss of apetite which will take a while to bring back.

Higher self knowledge triggers instant nausea and hatred at the situation or person involved. Nausea arising from your personal value or preset belief. Joseph got the rid of it at the empathy level and after the situation persists he used a higher self knowledge. I Have personally done this on several occasions howbeit subtle.
Unfortunately there's need of a preset value system the mind holds strongly than itself. Do you have it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Even God knows I will be present on a thread like this cool
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Holatunde007(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
As for me, the more I try resisting any lady for s3x the more I got sick.........I short I felt like am heavy on something
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
xynerise:
Ya fada
pls stop behaving stupid. i'm just joking ok.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by coolzeal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have control over my mindset and balls when it comes to s*ex. I don't go around banging every holes simply because I am a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by clevvermind(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Holatunde007:
As for me, the more I try resisting any lady for s3x the more I got sick.........I short I felt like am heavy on something
exactly. you know how it feels like.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by xynerise: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
clevvermind:
pls stop behaving stupid. i'm just joking ok.
Same here
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good question....

Especially when the girl in question is bent on Tempting them. Only 1% of guys could resist such.
Na so them go dey shake like jelly Fish.

Oya!!! make una come tell us Why oooo......
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yinmu.
It's because you don't have job. That is why you have time to yield to konji.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by czarr(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
....because our dicck has a mind of its own. it makes decisions we don't approve of. grin..
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by TS2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dumb thread
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good question....

Especially when the girl in question is bent on Tempting them. Only 1% of guys could resist such.
Na so them go dey shake like jelly Fish.

Oya!!! make una come tell us Why oooo......
simple. The guys that resist have strong moral values. The ones that don't have the "I can do whatever the fvck I want" mentality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
simple. The guys that resist have strong moral values. The ones that don't have the "I can do whatever the fvck I want" mentality.
Which category do you belong?
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Which category do you belong?
obviously, I don't have time to yield to sex. I have better things to do, angry
I also have strong moral values.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture] / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.