Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) (21512 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
ekiloui:

The op deserves a slap for that useless remark! As if money isn't being allocated for these projects and the so-called governor is doing us a favour! All because he went to inspect the road, I live in Abuja and Sen. Bala mohammed inspected the karshi-apo road from the beginning of his time in office till the end...

My place arochukwu doesn't have good roads and if Ikpeazu doesn't do what should be done in due time then they should stone him, I should now kneel and thank him for my rights...lekwa nzuzu
But you never stoned Ogbonnaya Onu,Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji or did you? Okezie is Abia's SOS Messhia,he will lead us well
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Initial gra-gra
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ekiloui(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
But you never stoned Ogbonnaya Onu,Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji or did you? Okezie is Abia's SOS Messhia,he will lead us well

unfortunately, those eediots were never stoned, and as time changes people change, i pray aro people stone okezie if he doesn't do what he's expected to do...because fixing the road is his job not a "favour"
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by orrazip: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
That is to show you that we Ngwas do not habour grudes/resentment. T A and Orji Kalu did not do anything for Ngwa people but our son has proven that he is the governor for all Abians. Give him credit mehn, after all Buhari is yet to do anything for us.

Proven what biko? Has he constructed the road yet?
This is just to score cheap popularity points....
How d'we evn knw hez in Arochukwu for real?!
Mtcheeeeew...Abia Govs deceiving the unsuspecting (but now suspecting) public sinx '99.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok....
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
ekiloui:

unfortunately, those eediots were never stoned, and as time changes people change, i pray aro people stone okezie if he doesn't do what he's expected to do...because fixing the road is his job not a "favour"
Ikpeazu knows that we Ngwans will be the first to stone him if he fails,with that in mind he is not a fool not to perform
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by hushmail: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
can any good thing come from TA Orji?

Ikpeazu is obviously following Ngige's example of being the peoples' gov

b4 the tribunal does its job.

Abians voted for APGA

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
orrazip:

Proven what biko? Has he constructed the road yet?
This is just to score cheap popularity points....
How d'we evn knw hez in Arochukwu for real?!
Mtcheeeeew...Abia Govs deceiving the unsuspecting (but now suspecting) public sinx '99.
5 days in office,why can't you be positive for once?
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by pweetykiss: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
If you need bead or party bags souvenirs such as purse, piknin bags,folder , offering purse,lunch bag,e.t.c call kiss world concept on 08067386670
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
hushmail:
can any good thing come from TA Orji?

Ikpeazu is obviously following Ngige's example of being the peoples' gov

b4 the tribunal does its job.

Abians voted for APGA
Which Abians? Oh the minorities you say? Let me help you with the result. Beaten on both days

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by gentlezypher: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
thought He said there is no money in Abia, how come he is inspecting roads and awarding contracts? any way I am Tim othy shaa june 11 is at d corner, PDP MUST LEAVE ABIA...dont quote me pls, umunne dee T.A

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by davidpokopikin(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
biko check my village too
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by austinbrown: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Make em do that Ihechiowa road o
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by konjakonja(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
austinbrown:
Make em do that Ihechiowa road o
He go do all,don't worry,every Abian go soon smile
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by konjakonja(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
davidpokopikin:
biko check my village too
Name your village,it may interest you to know that His Excellency sees all your comments. Things will take proper shape within 120days
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by udy4real(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rubbish,enjoy it while it last
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
udy4real:
Rubbish,enjoy it while it last
Thanks,the good thing is that it wil last for 8years,afterwhich powers goes to Isialangwa
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by aresa: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Smh....too funny to even comment grin
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Kai! I feel so sorry for us. Guys, please check out this statement "This is a zone that did not vote for him but he's helping them out" Isn't he the Governor? So because he didn't get any vote from them that makes them uncared for? That means Mr President will also abandon the Igbos?

Seriously, we really (not everyone tho) need to change our mentality! Those elected are there to serve everyone and not selected few. They are not doing us a favour, it's our right so let's not jubilate over few things.
I like ladies with wisdom. cool
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
I like ladies with wisdom. cool
kiss
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Kzealz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its only in Nigeria that a politician will come out openly and promise that he will build road n hospitals for us...
who will do it if u don't?

these roads are been financed by FG
and its our State Gov primary aim to carry out their duties. .. so if ikpeazu is inspecting a construction of road (which I don't see any evidence ) that's why he was rigged into power....
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ng4u(f): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
That is to show you that we Ngwas do not habour grudes/resentment. T A and Orji Kalu did not do anything for Ngwa people but our son has proven that he is the governor for all Abians. Give him credit mehn, after all Buhari is yet to do anything for us.
Chaii! Nwa Ngwa grin
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Psuedy(f): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Gov Ikpeazu inspects 34km Ndi Oji-Ndi Okereke- Arochukwu Road, Sets December for its completion
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, says the 34km Ndioji-Ndiokereke- Arochukwu Road will be completed by December this year.
He gave the assurance while inspecting the progress of work on the road.
According to him, work on the road which has been stalled for sometime will recommence in the next few weeks,adding that he is passionate about the plight of Arochukwu people over bad road.
He said he was happy that 7km of the road has been asphalted with an additional 7km stonebased and commended the contractor handling the project, Master Services, for the quality job done on the road.
According to him, Government aims at ensuring that people can pass through the road in the nearest future.
Conducting the Governor round, the contractor handling the project, Master Services said the road would be realized by December this year if the bridge is done simultaneously with the road.

This is a Zone that did not vote for him but,he's helping them out. That's what good governance is all about. lalasticlala what's your take on this?

"A zone that didnt vote for him;but hes helpingg dem out" ......can u jst hear urself? so cos hes an Ngwa man n ws voted for by his ppl ,automatically d rest of Abia doesnt matter? isnt he doin his duty (wit tax-payers money oo) as governor of "Abia State"....*smh*

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its too early to conclude on this man.
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Mcowubaba: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ikpeazu prove ur critics wrong.....perform well
That's all Àbians want..I don't think they have any Personal grudges against u...They were just Sceptical nd Worried about Ur presumed godfather (T.A Criminal) on whether he will influence u with bad governance...
Remember Igwu bridge in Ndi Ebe Abam, Arochukwu L.G.A....
Success Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by rummmy: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Inspecting road or listening to BCA radio?i only see the well tared road on his skul
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by lonelydora: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Abeg, that policeman abi na policewoman wey dey background don chop? He/She keep head like person wey never chop for 3 days.
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by mekadinho(f): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2015
DAT AROCHUKWU ROAD... OH MY GOD, DAT IS THE WORST I HV SEEN IN MY LIFE...! CHAI!!
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by fa4dmike(m): 2:15am On Jun 05, 2015
show the road na.. y are they hiding it... pay the salaries of teachers and local govt staffs... pay the old men that worked tirelessly for the stat their gratuities... dnt buy the trust of ir pple but pls sir do a sustainable job oo.. na beg i dey beg ... na ur state

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by mensdept: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Shame on Abia state for allowing another member of rogues to pretend to be "governor". 16 years and now 20 years and not even a single outcry on the issue. No wonder why Igbo guys in the north during Youth service are converting to ISlam and abandoning the nonsense back East. No wonder there cannot be a 6th state when rogues are "representing" the East at such conventions and meetings meant to uplift the region.

This road, that road, year in year out, yet not even 1 world class structure in the entire region

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2015
ng4u:
Chaii! Nwa Ngwa grin
Ya diri gi la nma nwatakiri nhuru onye okomadu kota ya
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by glacswhite: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ya diri gi la nma nwatakiri nhuru onye okomadu kota ya

Hahahahahahahaha. LWKMD. Okomadu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Will Shape 2019 Elections (Photos) / Onnoghen's Exit Splits Supreme Court. / Lawan Sponsors Marriage Of 100 Less-Privileged Spinsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.