Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor (39901 Views)

Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by sanandreas(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
sfsdf
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by DICKtator: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by rheether(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
I know that fool. He won't graduate with his set.
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by sss2015: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Asogwa Stanley, a final student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), completed his 50 kilometre marathon on Monday evening, after taking off around 8am the same day.

He jogged to some prominent places in the coal city before he proceeded to the government house where some friends and well-wishers were there to welcome him.

Unfortunately, Stanley was security men at the gate told him that Ugwuanyi and his Deputy were absent.

But his ardour was not dampened by what some will see as a disappointment.

He told journalists that he is happy for the governor’s election victory and the trek was his own way of showing his joy.

“it gives me much joy that Nsukka man eventually became the Governor of Enugu State,” Stanley said.

“I want to use the race to express my happiness on the development”.

“As a student, I don’t have money to organize events for him like others might have done, but I know I can embark on this distant race and I have succeeded in doing so.

“I really thank God for giving me the strength”.

He assured Ugwuanyi that the youth are behind him as he takes charge in the state.

http://www..net/2015/06/photo-student-turned-back-at-govt-house.html

Guy, just dey trek back go your skol. Your pupsy send you go so to read, no be to go do long throat for Government house

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by StepTwo: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Lafin so hard, *falls of banana tree..

so na untop banana you go climb d fine network ni?

How ur village people?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by alphaconde(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nigerians showing dearth of ideas from the time immemorial
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by olumalcolm(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is dis guys sch on hols? If nt he must b high on kerosine mixed wit diesel. Let him continue to trek his life away cos dose politicians will b d 1's to say d youths in dis country r lazy. Dat guy sure nids 1021 strokes of blala. angry
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Can someone describe how the guy is feeling? I've just heard a hearty laugh with my colleaagues here
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Real funny
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Sharmeenator(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Copycat....e wan chop free money...body go tell am... grin grin tongue
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Bola4mi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol because treaking na the reigning thing now to because famous,una dey trek any how dey suffer una sef,celebrate ur sef as a student,trek from onisha to lagos say u pass ur exam.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by themonk(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by myklangelo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
The guy is happy, he was turned back and we heard of it, he has gotten his publicity atleast we all know his name.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by ketekete: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Asogwa Stanley, a final student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), completed his 50 kilometre marathon on Monday evening, after taking off around 8am the same day.

He jogged to some prominent places in the coal city before he proceeded to the government house where some friends and well-wishers were there to welcome him.

Unfortunately, Stanley was security men at the gate told him that Ugwuanyi and his Deputy were absent.

But his ardour was not dampened by what some will see as a disappointment.

He told journalists that he is happy for the governor’s election victory and the trek was his own way of showing his joy.

“it gives me much joy that Nsukka man eventually became the Governor of Enugu State,” Stanley said.

“I want to use the race to express my happiness on the development”.

“As a student, I don’t have money to organize events for him like others might have done, but I know I can embark on this distant race and I have succeeded in doing so.

“I really thank God for giving me the strength”.

He assured Ugwuanyi that the youth are behind him as he takes charge in the state.

http://www..net/2015/06/photo-student-turned-back-at-govt-house.html

Na only him waka come. Ngwa waka go back. Goatees! Wetin be all these senseless trekking sef. APC trademarks. Okay O. Make Una no go find better thing do. Confused Nigerians!!!
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't like the Nigerian environment! angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by MilesLamar(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
TunjiMsp:
South/westerners are not jobless

Yes bro.. they are just lazy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg who don hear about those guys when wan trek go mecca?? undecided
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Beerem: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na waaa. 50 km? Why then have we not been winning marathon races?
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by ijiini(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
.....instead make d guy dey work on top hin project....final studu
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eiyaaaaaa embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by Dollyak(f): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He will get his reward in d after life
how could you say that grin grin. Too funny in a harsh way.
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by basketbrain(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Go nd trek no more
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by cyprus000: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
ijmbadmission:
Huh, the guy trying to make use of defence mechanism to shower his disappointment grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by lazsnaira(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jogging all day with all that clothe on him?
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by phransix147(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chai I pity am!
Re: PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor by chokovirus: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
rheether:
I know that fool. He won't graduate with his set.

So u know him? It seems the den has frustrated his life.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.