Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting (5124 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.

Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.

Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-security-meeting-with-president-buhari/[img][/img]

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Korrection(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
impossible.....how na?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
I said it before He's an errand boi For tinubu And Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I said it before
He's an errand boi
For tinubu
And Buhari
In otherwords, decisions will be taken while he's on an errand??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In otherwords, decisions will be taken while he's on an errand??
Datz d plan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by resty4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy yorubas u cyam, d hausas r wiser. D meetg is 'too sensitive' 4 VP 2 attend!

14 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by biafransoul: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Una see am! They no even trust themselves and they are telling us about change. Thunder fire the devil. I wonder when my Yoruba peeps go ever get sense. Ndo nu

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
You people just come here with fake news, so you're telling me the VP was outside while the meeting was happening.

Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
taniods at it again

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
biafransoul:
Una see am! They no even trust themselves and they are telling us about change. Thunder fire the devil. I wonder when my Yoruba peeps go ever get sense. Ndo nu

I don't know how it's convenient for you to just abuse another tribe like that, do you even have a common sense at all?

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
The amala and ewedu brain infested zombies will come here and deny everything flat.Asking for maggi sauce and chicken sauce. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by worksmart(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Haven't you noticed that Osinbajo is the only person interacting with the media?

Buhari and his team not made any televised statements to the press media since his inauguration.

President Osinbajo loading 99% .......

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
resty4:
cheesy yorubas u cyam, d hausas r wiser. D meetg is 'too sensitive' 4 VP 2 attend!
what has the yorubas gain from jonathan's administration. Notin. And yu r here talking as if pdp na beta party. Mtcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by BiafranMan: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
mistypiper:
You people just come here with fake news, so you're telling me the VP was outside while the meeting was happening.

Rubbish!
You are an Idi0t. You don't reason properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Vivalavida99(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls somebody tell me this us joke, or it's a blatant lie.

How convient...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pdp scammers here again wink

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Trut(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
liberty300:
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.

Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.

Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-security-meeting-with-president-buhari/[img][/img]

Dis torry sweet well well grin grin

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Delicious

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by wirinet(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tanoids trying to cause a wedge between Yorubas and Northerners. Tell me how many security meetings Nnamadi Sambo attended. How many times did Jonathan invite sambo during security meetings with the service chiefs?

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
He still see him as tinubu mole in his administration.
Smh for the real meaninng of TRUST

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by adioolayi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Who the hell is Trent News? Werey people.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
wirinet:
Tanoids trying to cause a wedge between Yorubas and Northerners. Tell me how many security meetings Nnamadi Sambo attended. How many times did Jonathan invite sambo during security meetings with the service chiefs?
I can list a lot of Yoruba on this forum who don't share this your fake and hubris *CHANGE*.

Take a walk to river Ogunpa and drown your miserable bigoted soul there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
liberty300:

If he wasn't needed at the meeting he wouldn't be call or asked to attend in the first place.

Ha han common sense should be common now wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
biafransoul:
there is a guy going to river Ogunpa, kindly follow him to drown your bigoted soul there

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by PentiumPro(f): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
These foolish Tanoids won't stop disgracing themselves.
The VP was busy in Sudan representing the President during the so-called sensitive security meeting.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by MrBully: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Action movie about to start grin
It's getting clearer now that Osibanjo, aka "Professa Asibade" is just a side-kick. I know APC will be so divided among themselves, the Hausa and Yoruba version
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by yakubuomowumi: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Who is Osibanjo in this society that he can't be locked out lick your wounds bro the deed has been done.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by publisher(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'm guessing TAN also caused the Oyo empire, Afonja and Fulani bruhaha which eventually led to Yorubaland's loss of Ilorin?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by B69U: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yoruba want to cycle the Office of the President, in case of any unforeseen eventuality.

They want number two, three and four position all together, just in case.

I don't blame Buhari for watching his back, ojare!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by dammytosh: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Stup1d report for only the brainless populace.

Can a VP bump into any meeting wether he is invited or not ?

So Osinbajo carried his suit and said, let me enter ? grin grin grin

Very f00lish source and useless thinking.

And to the eediots that changed this into a tribalistic thing. GET a LIFE. Stop disgracing your selves every where you go.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by funmijoyb(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
The amala and ewedu brain infested zombies will come here and deny everything flat.Asking for maggi sauce and chicken sauce. grin grin

na Amala and Ewedu ur Women prostitutes r cooking to steal our husband away.
God will soon wipe ur deviant tribe in Millions off SW to d lagoons where fishes go feed on it. dat SW wey dey sweet u go soon become history 4 u soon.

una head dey deficient that's why d thing dey flat. Orubebe people.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by akins56(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why are you guys so mischievous ? Lies can not make u a better opposition, i cold recall vividly that on that particular day, the VP was representing the president in Sudan, and we all saw the pix on the frontpage! So why this senseless nonsense ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo / Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke / Ondo 2020 Election’ll Be Easy For Us, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.