Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja (53298 Views)

How Nigerian Drivers Damage Nigerian Roads With Winter Tyres / Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Aringarosa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
undecided

What is this? Is this the so called change they talked about?

Are we back to 1983?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by MARKone(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Amnesty International!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by UncleSnr(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pheals:
Ti ti wonh ba wonh Wetin dey do

well if u are destiny to receive knock believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it
I am afraiding(in short afraiding has caughted me) cos You move with guns and my name isn't Solomon (that's what your signature says). But just correct that destiny to destined. And make other corrections that are required. These error detectors aren't smiling.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by mekaboy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na so e dey start.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by frisky2good(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nne I dey feel you.

Pheals:

well if u are destiny to receive knock believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by ojimbo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pheals:

did you schooled in france?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by gbaskiboy: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin no be only you waka come
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmm @pictures cheesy grin so we should be expecting a resignation after Saturday June 6th

tola9ja:
chai
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by NaMe4: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
The person above me have just murdered english shocked
Well done!
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by hisgrace090: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
many Nigeria n's start abusing people once commission as a security personal. here people plays the roll of God once they are with gun. may God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by mikkyword(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pheals:

lol. nawa for u oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why should soldiers 'punish' the drivers? undecided Even if the drivers broke traffic rules, shouldn't the FRSC investigate the matter?
Soldiers are not meant to enforce traffic laws in any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by harry509: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
tola9ja:
go n die
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Barbarthundey(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Barbarthundey(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
NaMe4:
Well done!
Upnepaa:

grin u bad gan ooo... u can't even correct her.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by spencekat(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari, please send these military guys to Boko Haram base and let them fight Boko boys instead of punishing drivers.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
CFCfan:
Why should soldiers 'punish' the drivers? undecided Even if the drivers broke traffic rules, shouldn't the FRSC investigate the matter?
Soldiers are not meant to enforce traffic laws in any sane society.

That's the problem, do majority of Nigerians look sane to you? grin

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by femi4: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pheals:

Reckless driving noni
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Beamborla(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
asumo12:
grin grin

who dey furnish dem so?

undecided undecided undecided

kai walahi this kiind furnishment nor get part 2 chai damburooba chege

walahi change yaso everywhere!

wink wink wink

beamborla coman stay under me here we dey go FP

grin grin grin
I came late angry
Chiefoloda stole my space cry
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by visita: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
And you're an accomplice. 'has' not 'have'

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Timijo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
You too have murdered english.
Are you surprised?
Check your sentence again.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
OK....how do we enforce traffic rules in Nigeria.

In some countries....they just take note of your number for every traffic violation. And if you continue...they will eventually suspend your license...and arrest you if you dare drive on a suspended license.

What we could do is make sure that FRSC takes note of car numbers of offenders...and then after they record your number 8 times...arrest you,impound your car and make you pay a fine of N100000...or jail for two months....plus suspension of the license for one year.

Also....when a dignitary has to pass....it would be good if the public are notified days in advance...and if people are informed of alternative traffic routes...so that we can have an end to this.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:
Why were they punished in that manner?

You see why Nigeria can't move forward

Meanwhile PMB......

#legalizeWiid

Brother name your right, after all ashie want their trade legal!
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by chi4ik4(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
o boy u are funny o, d thing tire me o
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:

With your use of "have" instead of "has", and starting the word English in lower case, you're no better than the poster you're attempting to "correct".

Sometimes, it pays to think about your own understanding of the subject before deciding to humiliate someone else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by shiki(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
It will be nice if such is done to boko haram.

Military hav been intimidating civilians since 1960
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Brugo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imagine what they would have done to boys suspected to be Boko haram members. If they can humiliate motorists like this how much more those under interrogation. This is total abuse of Human Rights.

Amnesty International has a real case against these brutes.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by speener(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
chiefololade:
This is funny.. Someone's father is made to serve punishment on the road publicly, I wonder if their association have anything like code of ethics for them to have been behaving anyhow.
Bros, no code of conduct for Naija ooo. So sad.
This is the height of abuse. Why don't they go to sambisa and do the same to boko boys. Fools.
That's why I don't pity our armed forces, most times they deserve what they get! Wicked animals.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by allanphash7(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
You murdered the Yoruba at the same time crucified the English

U dey vex?
Pheals:

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
So have you.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Although you're still a learner,
Upnepaa:
you are very correct sir...
She's been murdering English since time immemorial...
Pheals:
u mean he reap wat he sow ;xo wil her w*f* wu makes student fail waec this yr cox of her english which rocks
Pheals:
bt bro u shld said dat now u thought it wnt bt the post finally does it bcoz u look down on it
Pheals:
Wel i can trust her now! Many as come dey fail her bcoz she refuse 2left her dignity xo she thought of trusting me wit life stuff if i can adapt 2dat policy lol;-);-);-)
Pheals:
New things...craziness increasing dey are white people not wise people
and most recently
Pheals:

indeed, looks can be deceptive.

*MODIFIED*
Engrish is lot my modar tongue oooo!!! It is learning wee are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / This Brown Lexus LFA Is Just N380million. You Like? (photos) / Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.