Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (46991 Views)

Iceland Tests ‘floating’ Zebra Crossing To Slow Down Speeding Drivers / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
A blog reader spotted this petty behavior in his neighbourhood in Abeokuta this morning. Two grown men refused to give way to the other person. He said the owner of the SUV eventually came down from his vehicle and left it there....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/whoever-these-two-men-are-they-should.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Lol grin..behavior of a zygote

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Vision4God: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Hahaha......indeed childishness.

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
If am d owner of d camry I will puncture d suv tires b4 d owner returns back.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by saaedlee: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
If am d owner of d camry I will puncture d suv tires b4 d owner returns back.

Madam, That why you dont have it?
Besides, who has right of passage?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Pennah(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
wen boys of age refuse to become men

14 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Common sense isn't reachable at the moment

10 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
saaedlee:

Madam, That why you dont have it? Besides, who has right of passage?
Watt makes u think dat I dnt or can't afford it?

18 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by cruzita(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
this is what happens when children grow by force

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by freshness2020: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Two big babies! If you try invwtigate well you may not be surprise to find out that they didn't buy the car with their money.

6 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
In craze clown's voice " IT IS A COMMON SENSE"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Adamma22(f): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't understand embarassed
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by mascot87(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na this kind of people sabi abuse Buhari wela. Two grow up babies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Children in Adult bodies!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by kliq(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yoloba boys ti take over

cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by karferguso(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Immaturity @ its peak
On 2nd thought, na Joblessness cause am.. .if they had something worthwhile doing.. ..they wouldn't waste precious time on irrelevancies like this.

5 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
continue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Meringe(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
South western State of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by aspabay(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nonsence. Op should have taken a picture of their licence plates.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by base83: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
The story of 'The Two Billy Goats' on the tiny bridge I read in my primary four Mastering English textbook comes to mind...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by ritababe(f): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
this is what happens when children grow by force

exactly.

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
g
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by belamour(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Danabu:
the Camry should have waited for the Nissan. it is the Nissan's right of way. I can bet the Camry is ignorant of this simple fact, hence the situation.

You Won't Understand Until You Find Yourself In Such Situation.

It Was Suppose To Be Who Was D First To Hit The Lane While Other Vehicle Path Way For The Other

I Did The Same With Our Community Chairman In My Street

7 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naija 4 life.
Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
They need attend this...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Funjosh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
They are already at home.

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
LAGOS IS FULL OF FOOLS LIKE THESE.

IF THEM MANAGE BUY ONE SECOND HAND 250,000 NAIRA MOTOR THEM FEEL SAY THEM DON ARRIVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think dr is more to it, they probably stay in d same neighbourhood and av been oppressin each other. so dt was d best avenue to portray dr real hatred for each oda. but I tink dey are both jobless and senseless.

5 Likes

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by obafemi07066(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls post something meaningful. Hw does dis consign me

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by oyinsmart(f): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Non of them have anything at stake.

1 Like

Re: Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) by Danabu(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
the Camry should have waited for the Nissan. it is the Nissan's right of way. I can bet the Camry is ignorant of this simple fact, hence the situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land / Is Toyota A Better Company Than Mercedes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.