Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose (4862 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by kross01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
For the commenters above me extending their 'condolences' to 'poor' Ekiti people, for the painful misrule they will experience under Fayose, don't you guys think their close door neighbours of Osun needs your 'pity' more after 'voting' in the performing guvnor who's been performing wonders with the salaries of state civil servants for 7 months now? Abegi!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:

Some of you people can really be disappointing.
A governor that had to call on thugs,miscreants and jobless urchins to come defend his so called "people's mandate' does not come across like one with a collective will.
Bigotry and sycophancy has blinded a lot of you to see beyond your noses to defend what is just and right.Its a pity.

Ohhh Bro.
Please spare me the shameless hypocrisy!!

If he weren't a man of the people, do you think these "street urchins" would risk their lives by taking to the streets?

If he weren't a man of the people, wouldn't the police have booted these "street urchins" out of the streets for constituting a nuisance and breaking down law and order?

No they didn't!

You might as well say Fayose bribed all law enforcement agencies.

Well here's what I'll have you know...
You cannot tamper with the collective will of the people, no matter how highly placed you are.
You only rig in a place where you are popular.

I bet you wouldn't so much as have lifted a finger tip to type if the headline of the news was "Street Urchins Association Of Ekiti State Take To The Streets To Show Their Support For APC lawmakers.gringrin
You would have termed it "The voice of the people is the voice of God"cheesy

What is Fayose's offense?
What has he done that those before him hasn't done and even doneded? What?

Face it Bro, the saga in Ekiti state was a clandestine attempt to rape the mandate of the people.

This is another failed attempt to tinubulize APCialize the south westtongue

Say it with me!

Fayose My Role Model!!!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy
stepo707:

What did you study in school please? i bow for your english..

I Originally studied Agricultural Economics.

I digressed though.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by chimerase2: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mizmycoli 4 de first time amu wit u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhh Bro.

If he weren't a man of the people, do you think these "street urchins" would risk their lives by taking to the streets?

If he weren't a man of the people, wouldn't the police have booted these "street urchins" out of the streets for constituting a nuisance and breaking down law and order?

No they didn't!

You cannot tamper with the collective will of the people, no matter how highly placed you are.

I bet you wouldn't so much as have lifted a finger tip to type if the headline of the news was "Street Urchins Association Of Ekiti State Take To The Streets To Show Their Support For APC lawmakers.gringrin

Face it Bro, the saga in Ekiti state was a clandestine attempt to rape the mandate of the people.

Say it with me!

Fayose My Role Model!!!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
My goodness!!!

I'm speechless!...This is epic, It's a Masterpiece, You really have time replying these minions, I wish I had your kind of patience. I want to go on and on but I'm short of words now...

SarahBabyxx!!!...I implore you to Emulate this "Maya Angelou"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Ymodulus: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
**modified**
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
**modified**
You don't have anything to say,Fayose has won,we Biafrans are proud of this only fearless Yoruba Man!
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by stepo707: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I Originally studied Agricultural Economics.

I digressed though.
I bet you are in the media now and if you not find your way there

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Ymodulus: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You don't have anything to say,Fayose has won,we Biafrans are proud of this only fearless Yoruba Man!
"Ileke maja sile, ileke maja sita, odi dandan kileke ja sibi kan".
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
stepo707:

I bet you are in the media now and if you not find your way there

grin
You're in the spirit.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Evicsholar(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
[/b]
doctokwus:

You should rather pity Ekitians.
Eventhough Fayose is still not likely to complete his term by d time d PDP assembly men start witnessing his misrule and d people start agitating on all fronts, I honestly would rather he completes his term so that ekitians can witness d full agony of his terrible rule.
Be sure to send a copy of this to the people of Osun state. I guess her workers are already 'witnessing full agony'
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by doctokwus: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhh Bro.

No they didn't!

Say it with me!

Fayose My Role Model!!!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
7 impeaching a speaker in a house of 28;then preventing d others from sitting using state apparati,urchins and thugs.Despite that preventing those same members from setting foot in their own state!
U people have a very weird concept of what democracy is all about: to you is govt where a ruler can usurp all authority to himself, subvert and subjugate every other arm of govt to suit his whims and caprices using crude and oftentimes violent methods.
Fayose has definitely cast an amala spell over some people. U all will soon start crying foul when he starts to reap his due reward in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:

7 impeaching a speaker in a house of 28;then preventing d others from sitting using state apparati,urchins and thugs.Despite that preventing those same members from setting foot in their own state!
U people have a very weird concept of what democracy is all about: to you is govt where a ruler can usurp all authority to himself, subvert and subjugate every other arm of govt to suit his whims and caprices using crude and oftentimes violent methods.
Fayose has definitely cast an amala spell over some people. U all will soon start crying foul when he starts to reap his due reward in no distant time.

Until then......if ever.

Meanwhile, help me ask AregbeRascalipsrsealedlipsrsealed of Osun state this question... "How Market?grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by mogentle(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose successfully rode on GEJ as C in C to use 7 against 19. Now that GEJ is no more there, hope no one will shout illegality when just 7 house members are used to impeach him. Karma coming sharply, Fayose has murdered sleep. He will want to be keeping the key to the chamber. Restless thug.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by kingofdemons: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhh Bro.

No they didn't!

Say it with me!

Fayose My Role Model!!!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

eeehmm are you married? if no will you marry me? kiss

cocastic reply grin
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
kingofdemons:

eeehmm are you married? if no will you marry me? kiss

cocastic reply grin

gringrinBro.
Your Moniker's Scary.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by mogentle(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just like we Yorubas are proud of Amaechi, the slayer of GEJ, the ender of PDP hold on Federal power. 60 years forecast became zero 'cos of Lion of Ibima.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by kingofdemons: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrinBro.
Your Moniker's Scary.

Don't be scared of friendly demon

i so much like that your reply.

cheesy kiss
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by kross01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhh Bro.

No they didn't!

Say it with me!

Fayose My Role Model!!!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
You sure do have your way with words & its masterfully done. Like you said, i'm saying after you; Fayose my role model!!
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
smiley
kross01:

You sure do have your way with words & its masterfully done. Like you said, i'm saying after you; Fayose my role model!!

cool
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
fayose problem..

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
fayose problem...

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
fayose problem.....

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
fayose problem.....lol

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

cool

Even though I have some reservations about your posts on this thread, I must admit that your submissions have been lyrical.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
smiley
Volksfuhrer:

Even though I have some reservations about your posts on this thread, I must admit that your submissions have been lyrical.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by tuk2ato(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
The guy won 3 elections in a row, don't be an APC bigot. The people voted for him, whether he delivers is another ball game entirely.
doctokwus:

You should rather pity Ekitians.
Eventhough Fayose is still not likely to complete his term by d time d PDP assembly men start witnessing his misrule and d people start agitating on all fronts, I honestly would rather he completes his term so that ekitians can witness d full agony of his terrible rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / Meaning Of ATIKULATE / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.