Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose (4861 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by tolu4you: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
In line with the directive of the Speaker of the Oshogbo branch of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dr Adewale
Omirin, the State Chief Judge has constituted a 7 Man panel to investigate Governor Fayose and his deputy.
Governor Fayose has been facing impeachment threat from
the APC lawmakers since he became Governor in October,
last year.
The Omirin led lawmakers at a sitting in beer parlour in
Oshogbo this morning had directed the CJ to set up the 7
man panel.
Members of the 7 man panel are:
Femi Falana SAN - Chairman
Lere Olayinka
Bimbo Oluwayose
Samuel Omotoso
Omoyeni Abiodun
Deji Adesua
Bola Agboola
Modupe Alade - Sec.
The recommendations of the panel will form the basis on
which the rebel APC lawmakers will decide the fate of the
Governor and his Deputy.
The impeachment will be the last official assignment of
Omirin and his run away lawmakers before their tenure
expires 12 midnight today.
Members have only 3 hrs to submit their report to Rt. Hon
Omirin in Osogbo.
Source: FEN (Fake Ekiti News).

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
lol @oshogbo branch

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
LOL!!!! CHAI UNA WICKED 12MIDNIGHT INDEED grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by DuchessLily(f): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by B69U: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Time wasters Fayosi is goin no where. Buhari should not turn is Presidency into a theatre.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Today we ve a new awolowo In d person of fayose D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Ohammadike: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP i love your source Fake Ekiti News

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by obi4eze(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by psucc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abi Na NBA Ekiti House of Assembly be? So e get branch for Oshogbo. OK.
But time don die for Omirin hand.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
I see midolian and doctokwus viewing, Eiyaa, they were disappointed. Hehehehehehehehehe

Fayose is unimpeachable!!!
Fayose my governor!!!
Fayose my role model!!!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by tolu4you: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
psucc:
Abi Na NBA Ekiti House of Assembly be? So e get branch for Oshogbo. OK.

But time don die for Omirin hand.
is true ooo. ekiti house of assembly get branch for oshogbo and lagos

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
obi4eze:
grin
Deep in your heart, you're like... angry angry angry

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Flets: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Source: Fake Ekiti News

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by drtwist(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
I think after there panel sitting they will still return report to PDP house of assembly member.
Wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose seems to me like another political juggernaut to be on the lookout for.

Okay nagrin

Even with all the bad media and press coveragecheesy
This is a win for the PDP.
A win for the collective will of the people.

Severussnape, Temitemi1....You know I'm mainly ProGEJ, but two of you have succeeded in getting me to extend my affection to this man, reasons being, his sheer resilience, astuteness and acuity.

Una trytongue

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
I no fit laff

gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay nagrin

Severussnape, Temitemi1....You know I'm mainly ProGEJ, but two of you have succeeded in getting me to extend my affection to this man, reasons being, his sheer resilience, astuteness and acuity.

Una trytongue
You couldn't have said it better Milady. Thank you.
The man is like the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Most importantly, He's so much loved by his people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by richidinho(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Leader of the impeachment panel was bankrolled by the druglord Tinubu himself

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You couldn't have said it better Milady. Thank you.
The man is like the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Most importantly, He's so much loved by his people.

Exactly!

There is a clear contrast between
People Love and Propaganda Lovecheesy

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by FreeGlobe(f): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Today we ve a new awolowo
In d person of fayose
D one whose political wisdom is more than dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
My respect to Fayose, the new awolowo of all yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by stepo707: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay nagrin

Una trytongue

What did you study in school please? i bow for your english..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by doctokwus: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I see midolian and doctokwus viewing, Eiyaa, they were disappointed. Hehehehehehehehehe

Fayose is unimpeachable!!!
Fayose my governor!!!
Fayose my role model!!!
You should rather pity Ekitians.
Eventhough Fayose is still not likely to complete his term by d time d PDP assembly men start witnessing his misrule and d people start agitating on all fronts, I honestly would rather he completes his term so that ekitians can witness d full agony of his terrible rule.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by midolian(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:

You should rather pity Ekitians.
Eventhough Fayose is still not likely to complete his term by d time d PDP assembly men start witnessing his misrule and d people start agitating on all fronts, I honestly would rather he completes his term so that ekitians can witness d full agony of his terrible rule.
more blessings bro! No mind severussnape grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
stepo707:

What did you study in school please? i bow for your english..
Yeah, That's why I call her "Milady". A Noble English woman. cool

Maya Angelou in the making.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by doctokwus: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Some of you people can really be disappointing.
A governor that had to call on thugs,miscreants and jobless urchins to come defend his so called "people's mandate' does not come across like one with a collective will.
Bigotry and sycophancy has blinded a lot of you to see beyond your noses to defend what is just and right.Its a pity.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exactly!

There is a clear contrast between
People Love and Propaganda Lovecheesy
Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:

[s]Some of you people can really be disappointing.
A governor that had to call on thugs,miscreants and jobless urchins to come defend his so called "people's mandate' does not come across like one with a collective will.
Bigotry and sycophancy has blinded a lot of you to see beyond your noses to defend what is just and right.Its a pity[/s].

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
hehehehehehehe.... OP nice source. Fake EKITI NEWS.
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by obi4eze(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Deep in your heart, you're like... angry angry angry

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe
grin
You no well grin
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by doctokwus: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I must have hit a raw nerve there;the truth nerve.
Truth is bitter but must always be said!
Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by stepo707: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah, That's why I call her "Milady". A Noble English woman. cool

Maya Angelou in the making.
lol.correct bros

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Impeachment: Ekiti State CJ Sets Up Panel To Investigate Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
doctokwus:

I must have hit a raw nerve there;the truth nerve.
Truth is bitter but must always be said!
I don't want you to contaminate milady.
Now move on...Fayose will remain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB Owns UBA - Kemi Olunloyo / Dangote Lauded For Completing Nigeria’s Longest Concrete Road / Hugo Chavez: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.