Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) (47087 Views)

Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Instagram Users Blast Harrysong For Wearing Pink Lipstick / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) by akinzben(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2015
so make im come wear shoe dy work for like all day in the studio abi............i no kw y the fans dey carry d guy matter 4 head like gala
Re: Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) by djdoxxx(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
There is a big difference btwn an Hater and a Fan....this one's na hater dem be.
U Said My Mind,u R Too Correct...The Op Is Dumb To This Simple Fact.
Re: Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) by Cdstars(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
offspec:

You are tempting me to say you are st_upid. Though you are, but i won't say it!

There is no word like st_upid in my dictionary. I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) by jide333(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
hey you goat, beyounce was insulted the day she posted a pic of her self pouring an expensive champagne into a bathtub.. So don't come on NL and be forming you know about the celeb worlds... to h ell with any country with whatever the think about 9ja... they got more crazy people in their celeb than we do, and all these crazy people are f u c k ing RICH.... i don't need to start mentioning their names to you of you're truly updated.. You sure are one Hater... don't pretend not to be a hater.... You s c u m

offspec:
I'm not against his slippers but being a celebrity, he is not suppose to make a pix of him wearing slippers go public.
Do you think Michael Jackson fans would faint if he'd not kept his status high?
Or Do you think people will worship Beyonce the way they do if she is not classy.

If this pix go international, it's a bad image for Nigeria music industry if you really understand...
Re: Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2015
jide333:
hey you goat, beyounce was insulted the day she posted a pic of her self pouring an expensive champagne into a bathtub.. So don't come on NL and be forming you know about the celeb worlds... to h ell with any country with whatever the think about 9ja... they got more crazy people in their celeb than we do, and all these crazy people are f u c k ing RICH.... i don't need to start mentioning their names to you of you're truly updated.. You sure are one Hater... don't pretend not to be a hater.... You s c u m

You are tempting me to say you are st_upid. Though you are, but i won't say it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya: Meet My Daughter, Maya, She Is 6 Months Old / BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.