Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,704 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (242077 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
People are confused about whom to vote...

But here is why they shouldn't be cus...

It's not by choice that we choose him -but a record that must be kept straight...We saw no failure in him-and to his selflessness we've given our faith...He's a respecter of no one -but gives honour to whom it belongs... Gentle by nature and humble in spirit...someone who's phobia of failure fuels his passion for success...a young and vibrant individual that has a lot to accomplish in life-a positive outcome... someone who believes in the spirit of struggle cus he is a partaker of #NoFoodForLazyHumans...a cheerful giver and humanitarian who expects nothing in return when giving...

In short, words can't enumerate his potentials and credibility... cus in terms of creativity, he's someone who has ventured into the music world to keep fighting till he thrives,someone who has perfect replica of JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER OF ALL... he's educated,and when I say educated, I really mean a gifted and intelligent lad who doesn't need to be taught twice before learning the course or the topic-he's awesome indeed and in reality,so smart and absolutely cute, is it handsomeness...he's outstanding amongst mate, tall with an average body that keeps ladies longer thro-ating (Olu gbajie girls ),someone that knows what fashion and looking cute is all about-a got it all in the world of SWAGGZ!!!.

He's someone that believes in anything that goes with God, but doesn't entirely in it pure form deny others their right to live as pleased... anyway let call it a break for now, maybe if the race of whom to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2015 deems it fit to give him a chance to prove to the forum and it's members what he's capabilities and uniqueness are, I believe and uttermostly will agree that he will never prove me wrong...

Fellow members of this Great forum, I hereby present to you all our young and vibrant candidate for the ongoing Mr Nairaland 2015 grand competition, our BELOVED LYRICIST AND RAPPER RAPLAWD NWA-AFOR...

Vote RapLawd as Mr Nairaland 2015...

Thanks everyone...

#SaiRapLawd2015

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademoladeji(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
This contest will not make me dull o

this shiit is for fun and there is no big deal in losing.

if you think you can type trash and expect me to keep mute, fvck the election cos I am ganna reply you

I am doing my own thing since and I am not dissing any of the contestant / campaigners.

I am not a cool guy o and the election isn't ganna make me take shiit from any one

CALM DOWN

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
RapLawd:

tell me, is there still an element of arrogance in me compared to this show off

I'm not attacking the dude but just want to tell you that we all makes some critical mistakes in a critical time of our lives without even having a foresight of it taking place...

life is simple...

please don't judge me cus of my mis-yarns... I'm still a novice in the world of real personality, try trying so hard to correct all my mistakes....

#SaiRapLawd2015

I HAVE A PRAYER FOR YOU!

MAY GOD BLESS AND SUPPORT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS AND NOT FAKE IN JESUS NAME grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrpackager:

sweetie cool .....What's up
thanks for the mention the other time Sir.
Hanny99:

grin grin

You better repent, and change to a good guy, instead of pretending and deceiving people.

I'm proudly FEMALE......... A beautiful and intelligent one at that, and I'm not gonna upload my pics because of you.

So REPENT!!!

Thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademoladeji(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
oyin17:

are you not contesting?

I am contesting.... To me, it's a friendly game that's not supposed to be heated!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hanny99:

grin grin

You better repent, and change to a good guy, instead of pretending and deceiving people.

I'm proudly FEMALE......... A beautiful and intelligent one at that, and I'm not gonna upload my pics because of you.

So REPENT!!!
o boy I said keep swerving ---------->>>>>>>> grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrpackager:

sweetie cool .....What's up
Mo wapa jare.... I dey kampe wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
ademoladeji:

I am contesting.... To me, it's a friendly game that's not supposed to be heated!

you don't have cm/ supporters
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good evening y'all how is your day going,reminder Sirs and Mas.
Don't forget a vote for Lamispaco is a vote rightly and justly voted.

Vote me Lamispaco as Mr Nairaland 2015.
God bless.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
JUST

KEEP

CALM

SHINE

YOUR

EYES

AND

VOTE

FOR

THE

RIGHT

PERSON!

SCENTMARLC NOOONI OOOO

SCENTMARLC LO LE SE OOOO

SCENTMARLC IS THE RIGHT PERSON OOO

VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!!

#TEAM SCENT

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
ademoladeji:

CALM DOWN
thanks bro
i saw your mention then but I couldn't reply cos you gat the message wrong. I wasn't referring to any of the contestants .

have fun bro cool
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by stephenqueen: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hanny99:

Chaiii dis guy wan spoil me for my mama ooo wink
You wey don spoil already undecided undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
you shouldn't joke with me cos I am not here to joke. I am ignoring you doesn't mean I don't have a response.
You can upload your pics let's see since you think you are better.
I am contesting doesn't mean I will take shiit from you OK?
I wear my dress the way i wish to and I don't think is none of your fvcking biz.
I SWEAR to GOD, you can't afford that T-shirt cos kids like you can't afford $66 to buy 1 T-shirt.
Matured guys are ignoring my wear so why are you giving yourself headache ?

can you afford 14k plus to buy the agbada I am putting on?
Easy man , we don't need the bank details of your wardrobe here!!!

Who gives the fuvk about what the cost of your boxers is undecided

you are taking a simple joke too far .

Don't prove people right because I heard you are proud and mouth loosed. And with what am seeing I think they are right.

just keep calm bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks bro
i saw your mention then but I couldn't reply cos you gat the message wrong. I wasn't referring to any of the contestants .

have fun bro cool

That's the boss speaking, very bold. the crown is yours boss
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbigboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23
Vote for Agarawu23 for Mr Nairaland 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
MzMayD:

Don't prove people right because I heard you are proud and mouth loosed. And with what am seeing I think they are right.

just keep calm bro.

He is not proud dear, that's a way to get to him. Thanks for your kind words
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
networkrecharg:

[size=20pt]WANTED N SUPPORTED[/size]

good evening Sir,don't know why you will quote me edit my post and use it to campaign for your candidate

Cc
Mizmycoli
Dygeasy

You guys should see to this please.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbigboy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Agarawu23 for mr nairaland 15
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
donbigboy:
agarawu23

Vote for Agarawu23 for Mr Nairaland 2015

Thanks boss, let's do this together
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
MzMayD:

just keep calm bro.
hahaha too much haters!!!
swerve please ------------->>>>>>>>>>

BTW how was your day? cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by agarawu23(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
donbigboy:
agaraw u23

Vote for Agaraw u23 for Mr Nairaland 2015
yes bro,
we worth the crown cool

thanks for your support
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please Vote Iamkingzlee!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
kwencypresh:
I v missed u.
BT I dnt knw ur canditate
i don't see you on whatsapp again na. . .

anyway, my candidate is LEKINZ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by stephenqueen: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hanny99:

That means he is pretending to be the person he is not right?

I get it. Let him carry on with his game
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Keep calm and vote the original, the loved,and the wanted!!!

SCENTMARMLC

For Mr Nairaland 2015.

He is tha people's choice.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademoladeji(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks bro

have fun bro cool

It's not about co-contestants buh peeps generally...

Take care bro
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by stephenqueen: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
MzMayD:

just keep calm bro.
That's agarawu23 for you, I'm not surprised bout what he said. He is ma niccur thou cool
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
agarawu23:
hahaha too much haters!!!
swerve please ------------->>>>>>>>>>

BTW how was your day? cheesy
Oh!!! Thank God you called yourself back to order without loosing hold of your games !!!

You almost showed people your real self , you know? wink

Anyways, my day is going smoothly smiley. Yours?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrpackager:

bro.......though i don get candidates before......

*****wit this u av my Vote wink

it takea great courage to stand *** for these context.......ah hail yhu

Thanks as you support RapLawd...

#TeamRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
stephenqueen:

That's agarawu23 for you, I'm not surprised bout what he said. He is ma niccur thou cool

The guy is good for what he's doing, let's just call it a mistake...

RapLawd said that we all does -cus we're all humans, never complete...

#SaiRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
oyin17:

He is not proud dear, that's a way to get to him. Thanks for your kind words
you are welcome.

Anytime. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (234) (Reply)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.