Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (240456 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:

chief kelani.. i dey o..
How market na?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Deeeebie(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Princessderaa:
For my vote to count,I will vote for a young,hardworking,generous,talented and creative guy..lekinz.

vote lekinz for Mr Nairaland.

#Endorsed by Nairaland prince and princesses .#
Madam, Ave joined Ur campaign team Ooooh, I was amazed with the way the team worked together, it's so amazing ... Can't just do anything than to join the moving train ... #TeamLekinz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
cho25bc:
#Saiflow
#Sai talent
#Saihumour
#SaiPeter

Sai joke sai smile sai laugh bahh?cheesycheesy

Welldone gurl, he is gona appreciate it.

Meanwhile, yu can also support me by d sidelines **no tell am ooo coz i hear say d nigga get gun**cheesy

Cheers

MR NL2015, Its All About SCENTMARLC
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lekinz(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Princessderaa:
For my vote to count,I will vote for a young,hardworking,generous,talented and creative guy..lekinz.

vote lekinz for Mr Nairaland.

#Endorsed by Nairaland prince and princesses .#

Thanks so much darling ... !!! ... Jah bless
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
cho25bc:
He wants to make a difference
He wants to change the norm for the better

#Saiflow
#Saiflow
#Saiflow
No wahala nah. Shey na chane he want?
**brings out tattered N10 note*cheesycheesy

Thumbs bae. I wish yu were mine. But lucky you, yu can always have both of us.....guguru and epa tinz, u digcheesy

Stay frosh

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by wedemboiz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good evening dear Sirs/ma's .TeamSwag doesn't mean to sound rude or intrusive, but due to the ongoing MR NL contest,TEAMSWAGZ Presents to you SWAGA VILLAGE!!! [b]THE ABLE,STABLE, AND RELIABLE CANDIDATE!!!! HIS CV IS RICH IN THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS INTELLIGENCE √√√ HUMBLENESS √√√ HANDSOMENESS √√√ CALMNESS √√√ LOYALTY √√√ SWAG √√√ RESPONSIBLE √√√ LISTENER √√√ RESPONDS FASTER THAN 911 Other bonus qualities include RESPECTFULNESS PRINCE OF PEACE TEAM WORKER DOWN TO EARTH FRIENDLY IN SHORT HE IS THE OBA IKU THAT IS GREATER THAN ATIKU (LOL) SWAGGAVILLAGE IS HERE TO STAY!! HE IS THE UNMOVABLE ROCK THAT IS MORE RELIABLE THAN ASO ROCK THE OSENOBUA OF NAIRALAND MORE ADORABLE THAN DENZEL WASHINGTON (LOL) THE ORIGINAL RUGGEDY BABA,HE IS MORE HUMOURS THAN ALI BABA THE ONLY swaGa village WITH capital "G",THAT IS TO SAY HE'S GOT MORE SWAG THAN TERRY G. The crown is his PORTION AND POSITION IN ALL RAMIFICATION The VISION IS CLEAR. IN THIS MISSION, THERE IS NO OMISSION DESPITE THE DENSITY OF THIS RESPONSIBILITY, THERE IS NO VACANCY FOR IMPOSSIBILITY WE PLEAD WITH YOU TO SUPPORT SWAGGAVILLAGE IN HIS ASPIRATIONS, WE ARE SURE HE WONT LET US DOWN (him market dey sell die hard) WITHOUT Y'ALL, WE CANT DO IT BUT TOGETHER WE ARE ABLE,STABLE AND UNBEATABLE,MAY GOD ALSO GRANT YOUR DESIRE AS YOU HELP THIS YOUNG MAN IN PURSUING HIS ,Join the winning team..#TEAMSWAG LOVES YOU[/b]

[jmg]http://i.imgur.com/bvukPQm.jpg[/img]

adextaiwo84 ( m), gbemi12 (m ), Alphacrissy (m ),
beejaymoore(m ), Akinlade12 ( m), Adex7004 ,
OkeY89 ( m), claremont (m ), tipdrips , AyamDani, Ruq
( m), Stakekay1 (m ), mikhe2 (m ), Vision4God , Emade
(m ), akingbatope , tundebaba7( m), tesyfresh (f ),
xTerses , cross50 (m ), teabully , Bigcake , kayus2015 ,
olabobo30( m), boldidea , pld4reel (m ), Startimmy ,
lufseg (m ), Emeksjames , chukzy007 (m ), Mucokey
( m), dejii01 ( m) geesampower, charlito94 (m ),
martin1772 (m ), usomine007( m), udyheart01 ( m),
trukoments( m), emeraldo56 (m ), Stanleysteno( m),
DOCTECH( m), Kandaha, ddddon (m ), Ewumi1946 ,
bankydirect , cyzzy , IbroSaunks (m ), roufy235 (m ),
ZDXQ , hopeyemih(m ), BlueK1 , HeavenShield (m ),
adextaiwo84 ( m), gbemi12 (m ), Alphacrissy (m ),

ayomidan , stephany007 ,
olufemimajek , Sheggy13 (m ), Harbb, adiwils( m),
skillip(m ), AdekunleBalogun , abdulwasee, lma4real
(m ), yusubrahim , Simeontaiwo, DrMoffy(m ),
Olaniranolaleye (m ), bobchigar ( m), blessnija ,
WOCKHARDI ( m), clogodswillukpe , Matin,
cabaliciouscabal, danjohn, sassas, ogayor, barjeff ,
Abluvs9ja , 4bobo ( m), Pele4sure , realone2012 ,
Harwoyeez , malsnoop, Cutelad (m ), williamsm,

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lekinz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deeeebie:

Madam, Ave join Ur campaign team Ooooh, I was amazed with the way the team worked together, it's so amazing ... Can't just do anything than to join the moving train ... #TeamLekinz

Thanks so much Ma ... We promise not to let you down ... Jah bless ...U can talk to Princessderra, Ritababe, Kidaberry ... They will give you the needed info #TeamLekinz...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deeeebie:

Madam, Ave join Ur campaign team Ooooh, I was amazed with the way the team worked together, it's so amazing ... Can't just do anything than to join the moving train ... #TeamLekinz
dear...vote me small wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Trypa(f): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
obontami:

gurl I got big dick holla at me ima fccck you good, you dig ??

Tnks honi
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lekinz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
scentmarlc:

I don hear. But yu know what, i gat a message for you.....check my signature and trust God to make it happen. Yu hear? **d guy bounced out squeezin face, smh**cheesy

Scent abi Perfume, U've started uhm... I've promised to vote when the time comes ... No come dey corner my people for here ... grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
Here is the official campaign thread where everything related to campaign will be done. I do hope you all have fun soliciting support and actually getting a beloved candidate to support.

cool cool

VERIFIED CONTESTANTS.

[b]

SNAZZY5050

FLOW1759

ADEMOLADEJI

AYIMA

WENSON

SWAGGAVILLAGE

SCENTMARLC

AKPOSY

JARIZOD

FREEMANAN

AGARAWU23

LEKINZ

IAMSYNORD

MEDORADO

SOSIQDUDE

LAMISPACO

IAMKINGZLEE

TOMFRENCH

KIZMARTY

JAYHANS

WARRIBOY21

AFUYE

RAPLAWD

TOLZEAL

[/b]

PS: Any campaign done outside this thread will be regarded as spamming and such member will be issued a ban.

Thanks for cooperating. cool

...OP..pliss add missclassy on the list....she looks like a man but in a femine way (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Netz1:

I only SEE Two...
Yes I MEAN Just Two...
Just TWO contestants , That Worth the post of been crowned MR Nairaland.

Today I present to You..

[size=15pt]Firstly, #TeamZEAL #TOLZEAL[/size]

[size=15pt]Secondly,#TeamYIMA #AYIMA
[/size]

They Both good to represent us. They've got good skills, Baes favourite, Intelligent,Sage, entrepreneurs,adept, Good looking handsome folks.

Please Make them proud. They are REALLY THE BEST OUTTA THE REST.

Woaaw i no even dey top two
Cheii see ma life outside oooo chiineke
**starts crying**

*still crying and talking**Brozz abeg shebi na yu alexa and forbes sent to carry out the survey??

**taking a closer look to d guy face** ohh na yu, kabiru. Awhh, i prefer to be last if na yu talk am**

Runs outa thread.cheesycheesycheesy
Broo abeg see me for hia nah, even if na for 2mins, put me bsid dose una candidates nah

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Caseless:
you forget us.
caseless baba agba. How every nah.....

Bozz tanx a bunch for d support
I appreciate
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cho25bc(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
He got talent
He got skills
He got swag
He got looks
He got resources
He got brain
HE GOT IT ALL

#Saiflow
#Saiefficiency

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Deeeebie(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
lekinz:

Thanks so much Ma ... We promise not to let you down ... Jah bless ...U can talk to Princessderra, Ritababe, Kidaberry ... They will give you the needed info #TeamLekinz...

Uwc... Our Mr. Nairaland...
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
yurme:
chk ur mail sire

I don check am. I no see d alert of d money wey yu send oooocheesycheesy.

How body nah brozz, i dey here dey hail yu ontop broken glass ooo

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tolzeal(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

...OP..pliss add missclassy on the list....she looks like a man but in a femine way (no ofeense) angry

Lmao...Mr Cork .
You eh .
LOLs..
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Deeeebie(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
dear...vote me small wink

Errrrm, I would have loved to help but am voting for Lekinz, I know I can multi-vote but the stress and all ... Will only go for one contestant ... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nayah(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
King Tom my love just for you you ll be my winner wink

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:
#TEAM TOMFRENCH
you ehn....yu no say...erm.....i jus dey, uhmmm....ok continuu. Yu dont know say....erm .mmm...ok ooo.mmm.....jus dey....uhm...ehen

Scratch that abeg, na beg i wan com beg youcheesycheesy and my liver dey shake like igi eweducheesy

Sis, am here, talk to me

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Vote TOMFRENCH for MR NAIRALAND wink I WISH YOU WELL!!! smiley

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lekinz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deeeebie:

Errrrm, I would have loved to help but am voting for Lekinz, I know I can multi-vote but the stress and all ... Will only go for one contestant ... Thanks

Hehehehehe ... Thank you very much ... You won't regret supporting #TeamLekinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nayah:
King Tom my love just for you you ll be my winner wink
Vote me a little dear wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
goshikid:
K
Gosh my guy, howfar nah.

Chei i don dey look for yu tey tey. Guy yu go ghana, go do dem festival?

**taking a closer look* ah ah, brozz dem lock yu for zoo, y ur tribal marks com increase to three nah, i bin fink say na 2-2 dey der bfor nicheesy

GOSH ELENIYAN. PM me, we gota talk asap. Some fine dudes are already intimidating me with their guiney brocade, yu go need borrow me that ankara wey yu use for una grandma burial. Joo sogbo.cheesy

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tolzeal(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:
speak !!!

Am all ears undecided

Please Kindly inform HIM about his new FUGLY look... Hian Its just so horrible.

Dunno why you would accept that ?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Tolzeal(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
MzMayD:
speak !!!

Am all ears undecided

Please Kindly inform HIM about his new FUGLY look... Hian Its just so horrible.

Dunno why you would accept that ?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nayah(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
Vote me a little dear wink
Are you king tom?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kiinetic(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol. The contestants this year get as them be. grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deeeebie:

i understand .....carry on smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
goshikid:
SCENTMARLC FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015!!

Naso, correct nigga teminikan
Oya tek *deeper life" kiss for cheek *muaaaaahhhh*cheesy

Cheers bozz

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nayah:
Are you king tom?
i'm he's candidate wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

Evils

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (234) (Reply)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.