Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN (48757 Views)

Evolution Of Dance / [music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Download Godwin Remix By Korede Bello And All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by seemyown: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Na ugboni dance...lol
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Sweetyie(f): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
dagentility:

Amii baby,watsup
Fine oh
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by sweatlana: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Epilepsy dance
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Sweetyie(f): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2015
dagentility:

Amii baby,watsup
Fine oh wink
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by joykelex(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Sweetyie:
Epilepsy stunt. That's d name.
u dey reason
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by GLOBALINF: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Study abroad

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Do we need to name it?
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by 9jatatafo(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2015
liberty300:
Nigga is acting like he's being stung by bees

Or

Is he being flogged?

Spiritual things man
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by suleiman419(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Mopolchi:
Na Godwin style of steps.
FULANI DANCE
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hei..... Dos two posters above me una Weldon oooo.....Fastest fingers firstgrin

LOLZZ. . Actually, there are three posters above you. .
Try hard nxt time
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by VickyRotex(f): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
The boy dey form his own dance step. A o koje!
lol. Mi ole ko iru eleyi je o. Ko nice rara
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Darling, your makeup tho lipsrsealed

After evrytn,,still nt fine!!!!...##na GODWIN###
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by remirez07(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Barselonia:
I just Downloaded the Godwin video and everything about the video is Okay But the only thing that amazed me is that dancing step of korede bello...

What name can be giving to the dancing step, we know skelewu,itigi, shoki and the rest...

can we call this odoyo dance. grin
the part that annoyed me most is that of Don jazzy, he was even dancing along with the kid... Cool video. #TitusDance
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by ezemekus: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2015
It can be termed nomadic dance cos if u add stick to his hand, he turns to nomadic farmer
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Sylverbox(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
liberty300:

Or

Is he being flogged?
My exact thought. I guess he us being stung by victory. Lol!
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Not available
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Mickheal(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
liberty300:

Or

Is he being flogged?
And that's d name for d dance style #flogged wink
liberty300:

Or

Is he being flogged?
And that's d name for d dance style #flogged
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nebila(f): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Dts Shoki if u are dancing from the back undecided
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by kinglord(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
D dance is called LULU dance(wen person dey play with ur earlobe, such feeling)
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Mopolchi: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
suleiman419:
FULANI DANCE
wow! do the steps look like the dance steps of the Fulani?
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by blackmarya(f): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
him wan dance like fela now
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Randy91:

After evrytn,,still nt fine!!!!...##na GODWIN###

Hahahaha. Na you talk am o
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Cmfrt001(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Barselonia:
I just Downloaded the Godwin video and everything about the video is Okay But the only thing that amazed me is that dancing step of korede bello...

What name can be giving to the dancing step, we know skelewu,itigi, shoki and the rest...

can we call this odoyo dance. grin
it is Godwin style
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
madjune:

Why are you afraid to say it?
The nigga dances like a gay. He might be gay though, cos he smiles like one.
u read ma mind nigga

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
kay29000:

My thoughts exactly...It actually confirmed what I heard about him late last yr. It would really break a lot of girls hearts.
hmmm
do u mind dropping wah u heard?
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
donttouch:

...doroGODWIN smiley
grin
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by kay29000(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
DrSage:
hmmm
do u mind dropping wah u heard?

I heard he was G to the A to the Y. The person that said so knew him from before he blew up. But, still not confirmed sha...You know some people might just be haters. But the girl said she knew his partner from back then.
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Omotayor123(f): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
fanacy:

LOLZZ. . Actually, there are three posters above you. .
Try hard nxt time
Ehn I saw The FTC and I bin say make I carry second oooo. Before I submit I don see H & I from the two posters above me. They later modify ni oooo.

Na so NL be grin
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
hmmmm

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
kay29000:

I heard he was G to the A to the Y. The person that said so knew him from before he blew up. But, still not confirmed sha...You know some people might just be haters. But the girl said she knew his partner from back then.
aiit boss. One day it would all b blown out

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by lolaluv1(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2015
I've seen this dance before though I Can't recall where at the moment....
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by nigelcoop: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2015
DrSage:
I watched it some hours ago. The dance steps looks somewhat suspicious.
I'm afraid he is...
complete ur statement...dis is no fill in blank question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.