Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN (48756 Views)

Evolution Of Dance / [music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Download Godwin Remix By Korede Bello And All Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by andreernest28(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
FREE STYLE JUJU DANCE
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by wheeztee: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
The dance step you get when you smoke weed for the first timw
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by wheeztee: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
The dance step you get when you smoke weed for the first time

1 Like

Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Darahboss: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Epilepsical Dance...
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by obiobigbo1: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
liberty300:
Nigga is acting like he's being stung by bees

Or

Is he being flogged?
for real
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by adanduka: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Darling, your makeup tho lipsrsealed

One in town
shocked
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
adanduka:

One in town
shocked
Very scary shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Mavelshee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Barselonia:
I just Downloaded the Godwin video and everything about the video is Okay But the only thing that amazed me is that dancing step of korede bello...

What name can be giving to the dancing step, we know skelewu,itigi, shoki and the rest...

can we call this odoyo dance. grin

why niggaz always have to hate.....#smBhead
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
nigelcoop:
complete ur statement...dis is no fill in blank question
fill am yaself naw
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by chukzy700: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fela
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Femistico(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
It is called shhrirndnsowgaubsnrvs dance! grin
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Femistico(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
It is called shhrirndnsowgaubsnrvs dance! grin
u need help..
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Gme01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
DrSage:
I watched it some hours ago. The dance steps looks somewhat suspicious.
I'm afraid he is...

Exactly! My first thought when I saw that dance.. I'm almost betting he's........

Hehe
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by DrSage(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gme01:

Exactly! My first thought when I saw that dance.. I'm almost betting he's........

Hehe
u sef no wan finish d statement
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Femistico:

u need help..
grin

We all do
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by simdam500(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Report to his twitter if u have a problem with his dance step... embarassed
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by lorddubic: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2015
HopeAlive14:
Na "GODwin" dance step.

Correct. D name GODWIN
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Capableben(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cirphrank:
That's what you do when you check your result and there's no carry over. IN UNIBEN. I wanna transfer to Uniben, can you help me?
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by Cirphrank(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Capableben post=34498279][/quote] Sorry, no.
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by LaJose78(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Omo, i watch dis video on mtv Base dis mawni...walahi mo fe rerin yo, which kain dance b dis?...well, a kid will always b a kid.Datsall
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welcome To Ijokos Blog
celeb gossip: Mikel obi shares photos of himself and new Russian girlfriend. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/mikel-shares-photos-of-himself-and.html?m=1
Uromi special: CGP shares photos of Sunday thanksgiving service. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/photos-from-cgp-uromi-thanksgiving.html?m=1
entertainment: Liz John Black shares photos of her pregnancy. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/liz-john-black-shares-photos-of-her.html?m=1
stay ahead with Ijokos Blog. just log on to www.ijokosblog..com for daily gist
Re: Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Welcome To Ijokos Blog
celeb gossip: Mikel obi shares photos of himself and new Russian girlfriend. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/mikel-shares-photos-of-himself-and.html?m=1
Uromi special: CGP shares photos of Sunday thanksgiving service. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/photos-from-cgp-uromi-thanksgiving.html?m=1
entertainment: Liz John Black shares photos of her pregnancy. view photos http://ijokosblog..in/2015/06/liz-john-black-shares-photos-of-her.html?m=1
stay ahead with Ijokos Blog. just log on to www.ijokosblog..com for daily gist
or Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/ijokosblog
whatsapp +2347053192832
email Jokosohen@gmail.com
BBM 794457D9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.