Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (44392 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Young03(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
OboloMAN:

B for Badluck B for Buhari Brainless Dullard Do we even have a president? Deaths everyday.
Condolences to the bereaved
bro, ar u from NSK?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by ajebuter(f): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
In less than a week in power, so much wanton and senseless killing by boko Haram and the old dude hasn't wagged his magic wand to make the northern insurgency dissappeared as his mumu and blind followers anticipated.
This shows that the platform of CHANGE he rode on is nothing but a sham and illusion based on propaganda and outright falsehood.

Nigerians and the entire north never sabi whaat they are in for!

Change indeed

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Adisbro: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Where is that gworo chewing brainless old senile illiterate man?

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry

You are so pathetic, rather offer prayer for this country and this new administration, u resort to condemnation. . .I wonder how some reason sometimes sha undecided
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry

You are so pathetic, rather offer prayer for this country and this new administration, u resort to condemnation. . .I wonder how some reason sometimes sha
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
abanzi:
While I indeed look forward to a quick end of this BH madness, I think PMB should be given a little time to settle in properly and go for the kill. Rushed decisions on repelling BH may fill in as stop gap bt not uproot them and put a final end. It appears to me that PMB is being methodical and thorough in his approach as such may not go for a reactive and immediate response. However, such actions should not delay for too long.
Reading through comments, it is clear that objectivity has been thrown away and people are making careless comments and attacks.
Nobody is happy about the loss and waste of lives. Lets pray that PMB settles in asap to be able to carry out his plans and wipe BH out completely.
No be una dey call Jonathan clueless? Make Buhari do him magic make we see na.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by sambrow(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
eazysally:

Go and die animal, u will die with ur hatred, GEJ is somewhere in otuoke chilling probably with a bottle of spirit with a young blood chik by his side for a thorough night duty dis night and u are here on NL wasting ur MB with hate. Grow up idiat!!!

So ur diz daft. I'm not surprised u calld me names, its obvious u lack home training, but it wil lead u to kno wher

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by zabba(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

u realy dnt have respect for elders pray you grow older than buhari,nd FYI His nt an illerate like you fool.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Hishowlau(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari!!!!!!...where is that man?

sensless comment
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Samirana360(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
Haaa. This is too much.

Lord be merciful. Eleyi ti poju ooo
U wil soon speak chinese(chi yun sun jo yan gun).....when ur ppl were shoutin change, where were u?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by wDavis03: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
BIGGEST SECRETE TO MAKING NOTING LESS THAN #150,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a

living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.

After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need.

after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

TAKE A LOOK AT MY SCREEN SHOT EARNINGS BELOW

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by cashkid: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So now you know there is God, when Patience Jonathan was saying it, you guys were laughing, Now tell Buhari to help "us".
still wondering wc kind brain u dey carry for your head cos fish own self go at least help u reason pass this level
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by sambrow(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
tucky200:

Jihadist na bad tin...oponu jati jati..
Clear proof of senselessness
People like u support terrorism and instead prefer to destroy d name of islam

I now kno u gat brain wave. Ode
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by ajebuter(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
tucky200:

Stop misquoting me bro
I mean if in two month time he hasn't done anything den we will criticise him outrageously

You still insist on your two months?
Do the math and see what remains of northeast if this wanton killings on daily basis continues!

Guy, the old dude should have a plan on ground before making campaign promises. If people are expecting miracle right from day one, its because he promised it. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by zabba(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the change Yorubas voted for

Buhari= Badluck = Baba One Chance grin
that is why you will never get supports frm d yorubas and hausa danduruwa .
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by agarawu23(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So now you know there is God, when Patience Jonathan was saying it, you guys were laughing, Now tell Buhari to help "us".
why are you stalking me? I go open eye for you grin
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abraka00(f): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=abanzi post=34438544]While I indeed look forward to a quick end of this BH madness, I think PMB should be given a little time to settle in properly and go for the kill. Rushed decisions on repelling BH Continue to give him more time until u are dead. Buhari is running to chad and niger for solution to insurgency, I wonder where he will run to to put an end to coruption.Look at fuel scarcity, unemplyment and lack of power everywhere and u say more time should be wasted. Shame to and ur APC

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abanzi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
princeofpeace22:
and Buhari is busy touring for useless solution
what a mess
I'm beginning to regret of change slogan

Permit me to respond to this and similar posts that suggest PMB is touring this period.
In my opinion and maybe for those that may not have been opportuned to travel out for leisure or tourism, locations like Niger and Chad are not in anyway tourist destinations. It is unfair and rather stupid for people to suggest that PMB is busy touring and enjoying himself while BH is carrying out attacks. Clearly, he knows there is lot of expectations, so let us allow him to carry out his strategy.
With less than a week in power, any immediate response to BH attacks would be no different than what GEJ has been doing all this while that has not been effective in eradicating BH. An adage says its only a mad man that expects a different result when doing the same things over again.
The loss of lives is sad but let us allow PMB strategise and plan coordinated efforts to eradicate BH. Any reasonable and objective person should know that such plans cant take 1 week!
PLEASE PRAY FOR PMB AND NIGERIA AND STOP THESE SILLY COMMENTS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by zabba(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ravenwolf:

Said it bwfore.... Will say it again.... The Dullard of Daura will make Nigerians wish they hadn't been so gullible.

I have a feeling this presidency would have the feel of his earlier stint... Docile Buhari In the background while the vice president runs the show.....

The Dullard of Daura made me expect a situation where he hits the ground running, his mannerisms and speech were obvious tells, he promised that.... But I haven't seen jack... And I am also fuxken tired of hearing nothing.... The fuel crises is still on... You said you would end it within hours.... Days and counting the scarcity persists... I can even say without any fear of correction that the only thing Buhari seems to excel in at the moment is filling his thick head with fura de nunu while people are dying.

what did dat clueless jona do about all dis during his regime it alll started frm him why dint Hhe end it in. 6wks he promise.abi na ur first time to see or hear about bomb blast rubbish
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Sunshineluv(f): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
eazysally:

Go and die animal, u will die with ur hatred, GEJ is somewhere in otuoke chilling probably with a bottle of spirit with a young blood chik by his side for a thorough night duty dis night and u are here on NL wasting ur MB with hate. Grow up idiat!!!
And Buhari is in chad chilling with one chadian ashawo and you are here killing yourself over the brainless one. Shege dan iska banza

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Hishowlau(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

sensless comment
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by eazysally: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
sambrow:

So ur diz daft. I'm not surprised u calld me names, its obvious u lack home training, but it wil lead u to kno wher

See who is daft calling another daft. Am sure u only know how to read and write in ur entire life besides if u don't want that "lack of home training" to quote u again then talk frm ur God given brain.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by olaniyanc: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo

You are a mad fellow for just opening your mouth anyhow calling BUHARI for Jonathan's cluelessness as a result of corruption.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by ajebuter(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
And by the way, where is Tinubu the 'talent hunter' ?

And Lie Muhammed the mouthpiece?

Something wrong with their mouths now?

Just wondering

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by discusant: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo

BH has consistently maintained that it is fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

Beginning 2000, the 12 predominantly Muslim states in the north of Nigeria overwhelming adopted use of sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves. Though the states rarely apply the sharia criminal laws, they are yet to rescind the adoption.

If the leaders of the sharia states renounce that adoption of sharia criminal laws, BH must disappear on seeing that they have no more ideological mates in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by VickyRotex(f): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Samirana360:

U wil soon speak chinese(chi yun sun jo yan gun).....when ur ppl were shoutin change, where were u?

You kidding me right? Is it change that brought about the bomb blasts? It's been on for 6 years now. sad

We should be cooperating with the new government to curb this, and not condemning it. undecided
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by eazysally: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sunshineluv:
And Buhari is in chad chilling with one chadian ashawo and you are here killing yourself over the brainless one. Shege dan iska banza

Keep hating ashawo, and stop advertising ur irresponsibilities here, your mate are sleeping now but you are here on social network calling ur fathe brainless and looking for a male ashawo of ur type, better still go and stand out at ur normal runs joint and stop spreading ur AIDS invested mouth/kkunt here. Ubanka wawa!!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abanzi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=34439132][/quote]

You guys want PMB to respond the same way GEJ responded ineffectively. What do you think he can do within one week in power that will be different from GEJ?
At least, give him the 2 months he stated, if that would allow him strategise to end BH once and for all.
I would certainly criticize PMB if there are no visible results by then. But being a reasonable person, its hard to see what he can achieve within a week.
From what I observe, a lot of criticism against PMB at this point is too early and biased and majorly from aggrieved GEJ loyalists. Wake up to the reality, PMB is in charge. We all need to move thus country forward and be positive.
All these criticisms would be welcome and more appropriate after 100 days in office. Trust me, I would strongly criticize also if status quo remains.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by valandy99(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
buhari it will not be good with u ooo, come home and protect us as u promised sadbuhari it will not be good with u ooo, come home and protect us as u promised

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by gwmlogistic: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
What one man couldn't do in 6years you expect another to do in 1week. Pls use your brain before you comment.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by thaoriginator: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

your mama dey crase abi?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abanzi(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
valandy99:
buhari it will not be good with u ooo, come home and protect us as u promised sadbuhari it will not be good with u ooo, come home and protect us as u promised

Do you honestly think he tourist vacation where he went to?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by thaoriginator: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

your papa don run mad finish enter market
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by abraka00(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote Buhari started on a wrong footing. When Obama won his election, he constituted his economic team days before he was sworn in so as to tackle the global economic crisis. Most of d APC leaders have been "around" for a very long time, how come there is no single plan on ground. Immidiately Buhari won the election, he was receiving all kind of visitors, he should have used that period to strategize. Again, Why should Buhari seek assistance from Chad and Niger when in March he accused Jonathan of same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.