Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (44412 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 05, 2015
ydass:

You just like manners. You really need home training.

Bro agreed, but what you need Bro is English classes.... I LIKE manners yes?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by preselect(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

[size=38pt]Where is that gworo chewing brainless old senile illiterate man?[/size]

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg no kill me with laugh. . . . . grin . . . . . .

#AbokiDonForgetChibokGirlsO shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by kernel504(m): 2:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP allowed this deadly BH to thrived and gain dominance in this region. Now its a heavy task for the present govt. Thank God we didn't put our destiny in their hands this time around. God protect our brothers and sisters from the North. Something must be done fast to stop these killings.
RIP to the dead.
Are you up to 18 of age, why did you vote Buhari?
Why blaming a non existing government, face your choice and it's result.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by kernel504(m): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..

This is our president, please.
I won't call him names, but now the table has turned against the APC government.
Calling Jonathan, "Clueless" as a mantra then, now Buhari, "Badluck or Brainless". It hurts.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Jonwesley(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2015
It's obvious that Nairaland is full of indigent, morally bankrupt people and I can just imagine how irrational Nigerians are. Almost all the comments heard so far castigate PMB for the bombings since he took over barely a week. Haba now? How can Nigerians act and say things as people without a conscience. Did these bombings ended before GEJ left power? Did we know the actual time the planning for all the bombings that have occurred started?
Will Nigerians not think if the BH bombings cease abruptly under 6 days of PMB in power, that PMB was a member of the group?
Some Nigerians from the South South particularly the Niger Delta claimed BH was a creation of Buhari or the North to destabilize the GEJ led government or making him lose his re election bid just as it has happened. It's now clearer that Buhari is not behind BH, isn't it? While it's painful that we keep losing lives in this wanton manner, it's very wrong to casts aspersions to an innocent president of PMB in this hating diatribes and using all manners of derogatory words. Let me assure you all and for any that has chosen this path of dishonour to insult a leader for what he didn't commit or caused, that every unjustified spoken word against a leader will have a retribution to the person that said it. Mark my words. Painful losers!!!!!. You all involved are cursed already and your captivity will have no reversals.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by oyejideogunjumo: 3:00am On Jun 05, 2015
CLUELESS GEJ?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Itulah(m): 3:00am On Jun 05, 2015
tucky200:

TANoids can mis quote

You are a first class mumu or mugu. Pick one
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by easystudy101: 3:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Forumspotz:

As we Reportedly Earlier, 10 have reportedly died and 30 injured after a bomb blast suspected to be from a suicide bomber occurred in Yola Adamawa state.According to eyewitnesses,the blast happened today in front of the Jimeta main market at about 7:45pm.The explosion occurred as many traders closed their shops, and started rushing home.

http://www.forumspotz.net/update-10-reportedly-dead-in-yola-market-bomb-blast-photos/

You guys showing these graphic pics sef!!! Wht exactly are you trying to achieve?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by BabaOneChance: 3:20am On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the change Yorubas voted for

Buhari= Badluck = Baba One Chance grin
angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2015
God is watching in HD
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by persius555(m): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2015
The earlier we realise that boko haram is a force backed by foreign religious forces bent on destabilising the nation and the region as a whole the better for us. Politicians tried to use it as a campaign tool, now tables turned, the terror campaign has not stopped. Nigerians should understand that Bh is an ideology and so long as we have hardcore believers in this ideology among us no one is safe. The task to root out terrorism cannot be dumped on the presidents lap. Just as we need him to act, he also needs us to do the same. We all have our own role to play. Instead of condemning and blaming the authorities, we should summon courage and continue to support our president and the military. When we close our eyes to sleep, they worry endlessly about our safety. The president is not in chad or niger to attend tea parties, he is there to fulfill a pledge he made to us. Please let us continue to support him. Blaming or condemning him will not arrest the situation, it will only aggravate it and make it seem as if BH is winning the war. God bless nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by persius555(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Jonwesley:
It's obvious that Nairaland is full of indigent, morally bankrupt people and I can just imagine how irrational Nigerians are. Almost all the comments heard so far castigate PMB for the bombings since he took over barely a week. Haba now? How can Nigerians act and say things as people without a conscience. Did these bombings ended before GEJ left power? Did we know the actual time the planning for all the bombings that have occurred started?
Will Nigerians not think if the BH bombings cease abruptly under 6 days of PMB in power, that PMB was a member of the group?
Some Nigerians from the South South particularly the Niger Delta claimed BH was a creation of Buhari or the North to destabilize the GEJ led government or making him lose his re election bid just as it has happened. It's now clearer that Buhari is not behind BH, isn't it? While it's painful that we keep losing lives in this wanton manner, it's very wrong to casts aspersions to an innocent president of PMB in this hating diatribes and using all manners of derogatory words. Let me assure you all and for any that has chosen this path of dishonour to insult a leader for what he didn't commit or caused, that every unjustified spoken word against a leader will have a retribution to the person that said it. Mark my words. Painful losers!!!!!. You all involved are cursed already and your captivity will have no reversals.
Thanks, bros. Nigerians would rather be part of the problem than be part of the solution. Comments that nigerians make is what boko haram thrives on. Me sef, i tire o. Nigerians should realise that even if the president parades the streets in army camoflague and military rifle, it will still not be enough to end this terror campaign. When we continously condemn their activities and support the president and the military, then boko haram will realise that they are not winning the war. To show support, nigerians should consider setting up anti boko haram funds. Corporate bodies, wealthy individuals down to the market woman and driver can contribute to this fund.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by dannyville2(m): 4:07am On Jun 05, 2015
husnath:
Allah ya Vasu lafia ya jinka wa inda da suka Riga mu gidan gaskia
kai mutumi, ka iya Hausa kuwa?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by teegbaj101(m): 4:13am On Jun 05, 2015
princeofpeace22:
and Buhari is busy touring for useless solution
what a mess
I'm beginning to regret of change slogan
u must possess a high level of impatience n to say u endured it for six urs under d drunkard n u expect a miracle injust one week shows ow outrightly stupid u must b.I no blame u sha d situation has turned ur thinking upside down.do d needful n go for psychiatric evaluation.parkwell bro yabA left awaits .sai buhari
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2015
teegbaj101:
u must possess a high level of impatience n to say u endured it for six urs under d drunkard n u expect a miracle injust one week shows ow outrightly stupid u must b.I no blame u sha d situation has turned ur thinking upside down.do d needful n go for psychiatric evaluation.parkwell bro yabA left awaits .sai buhari
you must be a hopeless ewu Gambia
I pray that you and your family will be a victim of boko haram someday

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Obijulius: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2015
When will Buhari visit the scene of these attacks.

This man just acts like he is not bothered. No statement from him nothing at all.

Is he brainless as has been suggested on many forums? It's time we had a revolution in this country.

Where is the military when you need them? Is it too late to apply the doctrine of necessity and take over the governance of the country since civilian rule has failed? What is happening in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Obijulius: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Amen to that prayer.

I also extend it to all those who have been asking for more time and those attacking critics of the government. I pray that the next Boko Haram attack gets a good number of them and mains them for life.

Let's see how the song will change.

princeofpeace22:

you must be a hopeless ewu Gambia
I pray that you and your family will be a victim of boko haram someday

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by pedro4hope(m): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..
This is our president, please.
Rubbish president About to DIE soon
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by avalontony(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Precious saviour we pray for peace like a river to attend to they souls of the people of the north east, may there lips sing "it is well with my soul someday"..... Amen

RIP to the souls departed.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by UnknownT: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2015
thaoriginator:
how your papa take know say na Buhari all of them vote for? Mumu people everywhere you go!
you can do better without the insults
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by salam1(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2015
1 BUHARI IS BETTER DAN D WHOLE PDP AND FOR TANOIDS CONTINUE BUHARI WILL RULE U 8YEARS EXEPT HE CHOOSE NOT 2, SO DEAL WITH IT
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Oceemo(m): 5:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Instead 2 face d matter at hand and console with d victims some fools which I know are from d fools world (south east) are here talking trash. I read some comment and I jst feel some peoples brain are load with the fufu d eat called akpu.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by charlie009: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Sharrap do u expect immediate magic.
SeverusSnape:
Buhari!!!!!!...where is that man?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by gowaga68: 6:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo
Is that what he promised you? People sometimes don't reason like humans, how on earth can a man promise that and people believe. Well, to keep record strength He never promised that nor say that.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Icon4s(m): 6:08am On Jun 05, 2015
My people pls lets respect the dead and stop calling our president names. I was a supporter of GEJ and i know it is time for the opposition to take their pound of flesh.
Instead of insults let us pray for the nation to overcome this evil that has eclipsed the North.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by charlie009: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Grow up and stop saying trash.
Obijulius:
When will Buhari visit the scene of these attacks.

This man just acts like he is not bothered. No statement from him nothing at all.

Is he brainless as has been suggested on many forums? It's time we had a revolution in this country.

Where is the military when you need them? Is it too late to apply the doctrine of necessity and take over the governance of the country since civilian rule has failed? What is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by HirstMOG(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP allowed this deadly BH to thrived and gain dominance in this region. Now its a heavy task for the present govt. Thank God we didn't put our destiny in their hands this time around. God protect our brothers and sisters from the North. Something must be done fast to stop these killings.
RIP to the dead.

Fool must be your first name.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Lekewatt(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Young03:
buhari were ar u?

u told us u will end insurgency in 1week if we elect u
more than 100people have died since u became the president and all u could do is to run away from the country

Chai, diA is God oo
why do u think he travelled to chad n Niger?......SATANIODS get off thy butt.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Lekewatt(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2015
HirstMOG:

Fool must be your first name.
i guess u wont reason ds way if any of ur kins was bluetoothed with BH vIRUS.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by HirstMOG(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2015
teegbaj101:

It's so clear that people like you are the problem we have in this country cos what comes from you is never wrong. If I may ask you, what promise did he made about tackling the insurgency during campaign Even their stupid National Chairman came out recently talking rubbish about BH daring PMB. Because BH got worse during the past administration, should we now wait till 1 year in his office before we start seeing result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.