Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (44413 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by churchmind: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP allowed this deadly BH to thrived and gain dominance in this region. Now its a heavy task for the present govt. Thank God we didn't put our destiny in their hands this time around. God protect our brothers and sisters from the North. Something must be done fast to stop these killings.
RIP to the dead.
shutup dat ur pit toilet call mouth APC,boko HARI brainwash ur head as those girls being brainwash for suicide bombing
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by JayB11(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2015
princeofpeace22:
and Buhari is busy touring for useless solution
what a mess
I'm beginning to regret of change slogan
Delusional troll, Wasn't it for same Boko Haram issues that he travelled? Ur a lizard ooo!!!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2015
R.I.P to d dead and May GOD ALMIGHTY punish and destroy those behind this evil and their evil gods that they are sacrificing to.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by LastProphet: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:

Said it bwfore.... Will say it again.... The Dullard of Daura will make Nigerians wish they hadn't been so gullible.

I have a feeling this presidency would have the feel of his earlier stint... Docile Buhari In the background while the vice president runs the show.....

The Dullard of Daura made me expect a situation where he hits the ground running, his mannerisms and speech were obvious tells, he promised that.... But I haven't seen jack... And I am also fuxken tired of hearing nothing.... The fuel crises is still on... You said you would end it within hours.... Days and counting the scarcity persists... I can even say without any fear of correction that the only thing Buhari seems to excel in at the moment is filling his thick head with fura de nunu while people are dying.

u are a wasted effort of God, he could have just made u a goat or dog at best. u and ur crew are going to die and f high blood pressure in the coming weeks, quote me
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by HirstMOG(m): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Lekewatt:
i guess u wont reason ds way if any of ur kins was bluetoothed with BH vIRUS.

Should we now wait for 100 days in office or 4 more years before PMB will start to do something. Every reasonable person should have expect him to start putting things in place before swearing in since there were no issues after the elections or better still continue with the pace at which the past administration were moving in fighting the insurgence then find a better way to end the insurgence. Do you know the number of persons who have died since he assume office He is busy visiting Niger and Benin why his people are dying at home. Is it the kind of change they promised us, from frying pan to fire
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by koife(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2015
The game plan:
Have you wondered why the C-in-C decided to visit chad and Niger?
Aim: information in public domain says that he wants to end the joint military cooperation with them.."protect your own side, while I protect mine'.

Aim: Narrow down classified information within Nigerian arm forces (would be chiefs)

Objective: He fears that with the current bilateral joint military operation.....NIGER and CHAT might become a threat (whistle blowers) if they find something funny during the fight.....or if they capture sheecow and his cohorts, there would be no delay exposing them to face trial for terrorism hence; joepardising already planned amnesty.

Increase bombings: Has any asked the areas where this bombings occure?
Have the guys up other bombing-scaped, intensify such gesture in infidel dominated area in all public places (Payback for not voting him) in bid to distract us...esp.the gullible to believe he wasn't responsible, and then when the JTF with other nation has been dismantled and new bootlicking chiefs appointed....have them carry out your command....stage manage a bragadabra sudden victory through cease fire and voluntary disarmament (amnesty cooking)
Setup a strong APC media team in place to cook the make believe story and sale it to the public....Alas! Buhari defeat bokoharam.....peace return to north.
The film Will definitely win a Grammy undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Samirana360(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

You kidding me right? Is it change that brought about the bomb blasts? It's been on for 6 years now. sad

We should be cooperating with the new government to curb this, and not condemning it. undecided
U ar on point.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by HirstMOG(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
JayB11:

Delusional troll, Wasn't it for same Boko Haram issues that he travelled? Ur a lizard ooo!!!

But he said during campaign that Nigerian Soldiers are more than capable to handle BH, yet is Cameroon and Chad are the ones fighting the insurgency. He should have relied on Nigerian Soldier, why traveling to Niger and Benin to seek neighboring help Now you guys will know the real meaning of clueless!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Jman06(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2015
And the gworo-chewing dullard couldn't do anything to save the lives of these innocent Nigerians

This stvpid Buhari has wasted over 100 lives since he assumed office. Who knows how many more he would see to their early graves before these four years end.

God save us from this bloodthirsty demon that calls himself president.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Samirana360(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2015
LastProphet:

u are a wasted effort of God, he could have just made u a goat or dog at best. u and ur crew are going to die and f high blood pressure in the coming weeks, quote me
Tot u ar a prophet really....is dat what God sent u 2 tell him?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2015
When would this boko haram end once and for all?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2015
abanzi:

Permit me to respond to this and similar posts that suggest PMB is touring this period.
In my opinion and maybe for those that may not have been opportuned to travel out for leisure or tourism, locations like Niger and Chad are not in anyway tourist destinations. It is unfair and rather stupid for people to suggest that PMB is busy touring and enjoying himself while BH is carrying out attacks. Clearly, he knows there is lot of expectations, so let us allow him to carry out his strategy.
With less than a week in power, any immediate response to BH attacks would be no different than what GEJ has been doing all this while that has not been effective in eradicating BH. An adage says its only a mad man that expects a different result when doing the same things over again.
The loss of lives is sad but let us allow PMB strategise and plan coordinated efforts to eradicate BH. Any reasonable and objective person should know that such plans cant take 1 week!
PLEASE PRAY FOR PMB AND NIGERIA AND STOP THESE SILLY COMMENTS
. Did you pray for President Jonathan when he was there? Were u not among those calling him clueless?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by HirstMOG(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

You kidding me right? Is it change that brought about the bomb blasts? It's been on for 6 years now. sad

We should be cooperating with the new government to curb this, and not condemning it. undecided

Now they are looking for cooperation, how did they cooperate with the past administration to curb insurgency If you work against someone's success, another person will surely work against your. Law of Kama!!!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Lincoln275(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2015
e b like say dz boko haram issue don pass naija power ooooo, oya God intervene nah abi na like dz u go dey look us?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
JayB11:

I pray u or ur family will be victims of boko haram someday and buhari will go on tour
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by godoluwa(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP allowed this deadly BH to thrived and gain dominance in this region. Now its a heavy task for the present govt. Thank God we didn't put our destiny in their hands this time around. God protect our brothers and sisters from the North. Something must be done fast to stop these killings.
RIP to the dead.
smh. u still blame PDP at this time? bro, stop typing from ur as$ okay
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Dannyset(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
godoluwa:
smh. u still blame PDP at this time? bro, stop typing from ur as$ okay
Ok sir!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Abmarshalo(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
A
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Filmewell(f): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
abanzi:
While I indeed look forward to a quick end of this BH madness, I think PMB should be given a little time to settle in properly and go for the kill. Rushed decisions on repelling BH may fill in as stop gap bt not uproot them and put a final end. It appears to me that PMB is being methodical and thorough in his approach as such may not go for a reactive and immediate response. However, such actions should not delay for too long.
Reading through comments, it is clear that objectivity has been thrown away and people are making careless comments and attacks.
Nobody is happy about the loss and waste of lives. Lets pray that PMB settles in asap to be able to carry out his plans and wipe BH out completely.
keep on giving excuses for him.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Rexyl(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
May God give our leaders sense of direction to rule the country well and make volatile places peaceful. We had hoped the terrorists would stop immediately Buhari took the mantle of leadership as the president, but here we are with the same story.

I think it is the time for all opinion, political and religious leaders of the North to embark on street walk, traversing the lenght and breadth of the North and calling for the end of regional war of terrorism against the country.

President Buhari may be a failure if these people fail to do the correct thing. Counting the lives being wasted since he was sworn in, one will see he has no magic wand to wipe off terrorism in the North.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by umarc19: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
R.I.P to the dead.

Where is that gworo chewing brainless old senile illiterate man?

Baba one chance Come and save the people that voted you into power, brainless dullard. angry

Guy, this man is old enough to be your father.

How would you feel if your father is addressed as 'Gworo chewing brainless old senile illiterate man'?
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Amuj: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
It's surprisn dt Nigerians xpct d president to end wat has bn goin on for years in one week if it happens dt way we will stl b d ones acusn hm of bn behind dem dts y it was easy for hm to cal dem to oda
I always say let's gv hm tym he is no magician
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Rexyl(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Abmarshalo:
Am surprised Osibanjo is yet to visit the victim's of this bomb blast.

Though he visited Onitsha, but be needs to visit Yobe.

Hmmm, your thought will be as if victims and what victimises get class, so that a sympathizer too wouldn't be a victim. I subscribe to your observation that neither Buhari nor Osinbajo has visited sites of bombings and the victims since they were made the president and the vice. No wonder some people would say fear the North.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by bofoy(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..

This is our president, please.
whose president ? BRAINLESS PRESIDENT FUCKEN General
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
RIP to the dead.
I am so sorry if i sound abusive, but shut up.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by saintandsinnerz: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
dunkem21:

My broda, e don do ..I take God beg you ..

This is our president, please.
Now you know it is our president? Hypocrite! When some of us were complaining about the gutter abuses GEJ was receiving, nobody cared to listen. Rather the abuses went on unabated. Now what we predicted is now happening to the new president you are complaining. Now the question you should ask yourself is " what did you do to stop the abuse while it was being meted out to the past president". If you didn't say anything, then shut up you have no moral right to ask people to stop abusing PMB
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
eazysally:

Go and die animal, u will die with ur hatred, GEJ is somewhere in otuoke chilling probably with a bottle of spirit with a young blood chik by his side for a thorough night duty dis night and u are here on NL wasting ur MB with hate. Grow up idiat!!!

Where is the hate in what that guy said, can you point it out? Sadly, your own comment is saddled and riddled with hate.....such a glaring irony!
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
LastProphet:

No, we won't die, we won't get tired, we won't be stopped, we await the miracles promised by your Messiah the Dullard....

The Dullard made mountains of promises, one week gone and he is still in Chad and Niger buying cows for fura de nunu.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Obijulius: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Empty barrel.

It's typical of your type talk before thinking. Criticism hurts. Propaganda is the opium of the ignorant. Need I say more.

charlie009:
Grow up and stop saying trash.
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by LastProphet: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:

No, we won't die, we won't get tired, we won't be stopped, we await the miracles promised by your Messiah the Dullard....

The Dullard made mountains of promises, one week gone and he is still in Chad and Niger buying cows for fura de nunu.

I can't bliv this
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2015
husnath:
Allah ya Vasu lafia ya jinka wa inda da suka Riga mu gidan gaskia
amin amin cry
Re: Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2015
husnath:
Allah ya Vasu lafia ya jinka wa inda da suka Riga mu gidan gaskia
itumo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.