Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. (1730 Views)

Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Barely 6months of wedding ds marriage is about to crash, she has struggled with her husband but to no avail, why would a man call his wife 'dilelah' n insist on that.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by delishpot: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Haha grin grin Nor answer am anytime he call you delilah. Or you sef call him Judas iscariot abi na judas is carrot or call him pharoah.

5 Likes

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
delishpot:
Haha grin grin Nor answer am anytime he call you delilah. Or you sef call him Judas or pharoah.
i dnt fink dt will stop him.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
delishpot:
Haha grin grin Nor answer am anytime he call you delilah. Or you sef call him Judas iscariot abi na judas is carrot or call him pharoah.

grin grin grin
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by vizkiz: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
so you can't decode the message he is trying to poiNt out

He means "you are trying to destroy me" or probably "you are a hoe". By the way there's gatta be something you'v done to activate that nameundecided

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by 1stola: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
AlienStar:
Barely 6months of wedding ds marriage is about to crash, she has struggled with her husband but to no avail, why would a man call his wife 'dilelah' n insist on that.
May it's your bad attitude...

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by delishpot: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
AlienStar:
i dnt fink dt will stop him.

Try it and see. Besides it will make it fun. He says delilah bring my food. You serve the food and say Judas, food is served. Its a win win situation cool No long thing.

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
delishpot:

Try it and see. Besides it will make it fun. He says delilah bring my food. You serve the food and say Judas, food is served. Its a win win situation cool No long thing.
abi?
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by IamLEGEND1: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
u call him Nebudchanezzar (or wateva the correct spellin is)

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
1stola:

May it's your bad attitude...
no!! it's not, i fink he is trying 2 make d marriage hell.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
vizkiz:
so you can't decode the message he is trying to poiNt out

He means "you are trying to destroy me" or probably "you are a hoe". By the way there's gatta be something you'v done to activate that nameundecided
but dts nt enof xcus 4 dt, cn he 4gv if i wrongd him.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by amokeme(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy am really sorry, but it sounds really funny.. How did both of you meet? A man can't just wake up and start calling his wife Delilah nau...

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Enegod(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Delilah was a beautiful woman.
So, you should be happy undecided
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Brugo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy

Is his name Samson? Do you like pulling out his beard? You must be doing something that threatens his strength. Delilah. cheesy
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by missKiffy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na wah o, did she do anything to annoy him
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by AlienStar: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
missKiffy:
Na wah o, did she do anything to annoy him
i dunno
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by ITbomb(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u call him Nebudchanezzar (or wateva the correct spellin is)
Nebu too sweet abeg

Call am Ichabod.

1 Like

Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Olypeppy(f): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2015
ITbomb:
Nebu too sweet abeg
Call am Ichabod.
guy u mean abeg...lolz
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by endowednicky(f): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa o!love in the bible ni yen o!!kuku call am Goliath now,e go rhyme abi
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Olypeppy(f): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2015
ITbomb:
Nebu too sweet abeg
Call am Ichabod.
guy u mean abeg...lolz
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by endowednicky(f): 12:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa o!love in the bible ni yen o!!kuku call am Goliath now,e go rhyme abi

Buh,av you really asked him y he prefers calling you that??
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Olypeppy(f): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Pray and calmly talk to him about it cos sometimes approach matters a lot
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by czarr(m): 5:15am On Jun 05, 2015
....call am herod!
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Taich(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Give him reasons to stop by changing that which prompted him to start in the first place. They are 2 sides to a story, we have heard yours, I guess his will be slightly different. Maybe he just loves the roll of the name not minding the biblical one. Please do what ever necessary to be happy in your marriage u deserve that.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Call him Idi-Amin. It will work like magic.
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by ggrin(f): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝ grin

Call am kingtomangryangryangry
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by wenson(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Delilah nawa
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Just interpret it to mean you are irresistible. cheesy
Re: Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. by KingTom(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
ggrin:
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗ ║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║ ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║ ╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝ grin

Call am king tomangryangryangry

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / What Do You Think A Man Can Do That A Woman Cant? / Diary Of A Playboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.