Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position (20221 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment / Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by adioolayi(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Attention seekers
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by lassdon: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
omo! share this one

Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway -
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/ex-militants-soldiers-clash-along-warri.html

Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market -
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/eleven-dies-as-truck-rams-into-ondo.html

Impeachment Over: Fayose Calls For Street Jubilation As APC Lawmakers End Tenure
http://ads4naira..com/2015/06/impeachment-over-fayose-calls-for.html
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by folabayo1(f): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Make una dey drag each other go court like say na katangowa market undecided

This weather tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:
The thunder wey go fire these lawyer still dey collect instruction. What were they doing these years while he was in the house... Now they want to tell me nonsense.

In D'banj voice "don't tell me nonsense"

u need help

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
S
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by frankyychiji(f): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:
The thunder wey go fire these lawyer still dey collect instruction. What were they doing these years while he was in the house... Now they want to tell me nonsense.

In D'banj voice "don't tell me nonsense" Hey wake up! Change has come!

Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by bjdon: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
It does not matter. Why? Because he's ACP. You see when you are a member of ACP you can't be a criminal. It's not possible. Even if you kill somebody in broad daylight you are a 'progressive' and hence can't be a convicted of anything.

Tinubu sucks lagos dry. No problem he's a progressive.

Amechi sucks rivers dry. No problem he's a progressive.

The chap in Osun can't pay salaries for months even though he's collected allocations, that na small thing, na progressive gov no shaking.

And so it goes on and on. One day soon lot's of people will wake up from their slumber to realize that, this is not the CHANGE, they thought they were getting. PDP, ACP all na thief under different name.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by ManMountain(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
The foolish people behind the General certificate issue have started again
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by nerodenero: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
seunmsg:

The suit was filed by Chukwuma Nwachukwu Esq and Osita K. Nwaikpo Esq of Law Bond Solicitors, Abuja.

The people behind the suit says it all. If jealousy and hatred doesn't kill some people, nothing else will.
I beg to differ. If he was found of wrongdoings in the past then he isn't eligible to hold public office in Nigeria. I am a fan of Gbaja but let us call a spade a spade. Sorry, I think you are the bigot here.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This saint is a theif like Kashanmu, the bubble has burst and now he is going down

Cc mogidi, firefire, barcanista, serveusnape
Don't you know that anybody who joins APC is a new creature, old things are past away. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
F00lish lawyers. If they didn't bring this up when Gbajabiamila was seeking re-election, why should it be used to bar him from being the Speaker?
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by Caseless: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This saint is a theif like Kashanmu, the bubble has burst and now he is going down

Cc serveusnape
hag, you don't even know the name of ur co-TANdog. It is severuSnape aka severe-anus-shape and, not serveusnape.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by hadura29(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
soe:
u need help

I know.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by IVORY2009(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

In D'banj voice "don't tell me nonsense"

Instruction or pressup? grin

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by ManMountain(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't you know that anybody who joins APC is a new creature, old things are past away. grin
Smelling losers! grin
We thought you fools will be quiet like your hero has been quiet.
Awon werey gbogbo grin
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Firefire:

My sister it goes beyond the allegation. The hand behind all this revelation and accusation is Bola Tinubu all in attempt to remove Gbajabiamila from the race.

Every single element in APC have a rotten past which stinks to the high heavens. (And they are claiming Progressive)

The war against Sen. Bukola Saraki and Hon. Gbajabiamila is to have a puppet Tinubu can control at will, moreover when the other human being belongs to everyone and to nobody.

Nigeria is sick and needs divine intervention.

embarassed undecided
tinubu wants Gbaja to be there but there is a grand design by the Fifth elements in APC to cut down Tinubu's power
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by hadura29(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=34446212][/quote]

Bros, both, he dey gym join sef...
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
nerodenero:

I beg to differ. If he was found of wrongdoings in the past then he isn't eligible to hold public office in Nigeria. I am a fan of Gbaja but let us call a spade a spade. Sorry, I think you are the bigot here.
This issue is not new. It's has been in public knowledge for years. Why didn't the lawyers use it to stop Gbajabiamila in the first place from contesting on the 28 of March? Why should it be used to stop him from being the Speaker?
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by IVORY2009(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

grin
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by IVORY2009(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

grin
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by hadura29(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
F00lish lawyers. If they didn't bring this up when Gbajabiamila was seeking re-election, why should it be used to bar him from being the Speaker?

Bros that's my point ooo. Where were they when he was contesting to go to the house? Why now...

The people below wants to cut my head.. Egba mi ooo

soe:
u need help
NDPVF:
[s][/s]That doesnt make them less criminals.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by nationwide1(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
seunmsg:

The suit was filed by Chukwuma Nwachukwu Esq and Osita K. Nwaikpo Esq of Law Bond Solicitors, Abuja.

The people behind the suit says it all. If jealousy and hatred doesn't kill some people, nothing else will.
The people behind the suit don't matter as the fact behind the suit.
Jealousy and hatred! What if the allegations are true?
What would you have said if he was of the PDP fold?
Or do you mean ex-convicts can now hold public offices in Nigeria simply because he is in APC?
I hope you can now see why Nigeria cannot grow- too much sacred cows.

5 Likes

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Firefire:

My sister it goes beyond the allegation. The hand behind all this revelation and accusation is Bola Tinubu all in attempt to remove Gbajabiamila from the race.

Every single element in APC have a rotten past which stinks to the high heavens. (And they are claiming Progressive)

The war against Sen. Bukola Saraki and Hon. Gbajabiamila is to have a puppet Tinubu can control at will, moreover when the other human being belongs to everyone and to nobody.

Nigeria is sick and needs divine intervention.

embarassed undecided
Why do you contradict yourself?
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by hadura29(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by frankyychiji(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You should direct that question to fellow "progressives", washing their dirty linen in the public.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by frankyychiji(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
hag, you don't even know the name of ur co-TANdog. It is severuSnape aka severe-anus-shape and, not serveusnape.
Address the issue at stake or you take your joke to the relevant section.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
hadura29:

Bros that's my point ooo. Where were they when he was contesting to go to the house? Why now...

The people below wants to cut my head.. Egba mi ooo

I wonder if lawyers no longer learn logic in the university. By inference, the lawyers are telling us that the offence for which Gbajabiamila was convicted was not enough to stop him from being a member of the House of Representatives, why then should it stop him from being the Speaker?
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by deor03(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Nah Igbos convict and disbar am as well abi?

Or nah Igbos make am steal his client money

We have 4 sets of standard responce to issues in Nigeria

1. Tribe

2. Religion

3. Party

4. Rational way

The rational way is less than 1% of response in Nigeria. So don't be suprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
You should direct that question to fellow "progressives", washing their dirty linen in the public.
Get sense.
Re: Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position by Agromuda(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
wia r these so called lawyers abi na ESQ. b dia name wen Gbajabiamila was aspiring to be a rep member in the first place. He spent abt 8yrs, dem no sue am. Na now wey he wan bcom speaker dem com voice out. Well the lawyers too jst want recognition ni sha. we don c dem. Yeye Liars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not / NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.