Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market (12820 Views)

CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Governor Lalong Spends N40m On Rams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by rightflank: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Why does Nairaland reek of death these days? Are there no other things to post about than recording deaths?
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by ajebuter(f): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2015
She I I said that this old dude buhari name bad luck, una call me names..

OK oh, what do you call these calamities heralding his inurguration? Death by book haram, death by explosion, death by thugs in Lagos island
, including FIFA bribery scandal, ocean surge, climate change, endangered species, Greece debt crises, depletion of the ozone layer, coast ojiakor bad breasts and olonsho protest in abuja.

Chai .. Only him..
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by Hero10001: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
koife:
I dedicate my front page victory to you NLer Back to the just.....welcome to season/era of change into calamity and tears. B=buhari=badluck God have mercy
sai baba
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by Darlduchi: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2015
A new dimension to Islamization of the Zoo. Nothing but suicice attack. they have stolen enough money to fund their campaign from Onitsha to ondo.
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by Darlduchi: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
spot on. my worry is that Christians in the zoo are still dead asleep, and have no idea that Islam is wide awake armed to the teeth

koife:

The boko haram movie (behind the scene)
The game plan:
Have you wondered why the C-in-C decided to visit chad and Niger?
Aim: information in public domain says that he wants to end the joint military cooperation with them.."protect your own side, while I protect mine'.
Aim: Narrow down classified information within Nigerian arm forces (would be chiefs)
Objective: He fears that with the current bilateral joint military operation.....NIGER and CHAT might become a threat (whistle blowers) if they find something funny during the fight.....or if they capture sheecow and his cohorts, there would be no delay exposing them to face trial for terrorism hence; joepardising already planned amnesty.
Increase bombings: Has any asked the areas where this bombings occure?
Have the guys up other bombing-scaped, intensify such gesture in infidel dominated area in all public places (Payback for not voting him) in bid to distract us...esp.the gullible to believe he wasn't responsible, and then when the JTF with other nation has been dismantled and new bootlicking chiefs appointed....have them carry out your command....stage manage a bragadabra sudden victory through cease fire and voluntary disarmament (amnesty cooking)
Setup a strong APC media team in place to cook the make believe story and sale it to the public....Alas! Buhari defeat bokoharam.....peace return to north.
The film Will definitely win a Grammy unsure emoticon grin grin
Nigerians are wiser...we dey watch!
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by folexx66: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Bt u haters of goodluk said blood shel was too much,bt nw jst 6 days of ur change president,almost 80 citizen dead,is dat d change u are clamoring for?.May dear soul rest in peace
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by condralbede(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Samirana360:

Brainless, just lik ur mentor;Buhari
Don't mind d hediout...he z just a conductor to the one chance bus we entered!!
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by olpachi(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2015
And somebody will just be selling his market and death will come and meet somebody and crush somebody beyond recognition....r.I.p to them mehn....it's just a vain world
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by koife(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
The national emergency management agency has put forward a public notice:
Hence forth....when ever anyone anywhere hear the word ' said baba'...run for your dear life and call the emergency number.
Nja be alert!
NEMA
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by taosola(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
RIP to d dead ones. I wonder why some people just come online and say rubbish. Well, maturity can never be bought.
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by jidebaba69(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Have you been following the news lately? If you have, have you not noticed how many lives have been lost since May 29?

Have you been keeping score of how many people have died all around the globe since May 29? Who's fault is that?
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by Neplusultra(f): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Dere's more to all dese trucks dan meets d eyes p
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2015
What's happening in our land? Where did we go wrong? Why has MR. DEATH decided to toment us without break?
GOD, Have Mercy on Us and on the Whole World. Do not hold our sins against us but look upon us with compassion.
Amen

May the souls of those who died in both road and fire accidents rest in peace. Amen
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by GoodcasHMan: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
I would suggest that, no trailer should operate in day time
and loads should be carried by TRAIN
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by Adesiji77: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
The accident happened on Wednesday.

I was on the road that day and passed the scene of the accident on my way back from Akure; it was a very sad sight.

Apparently, the incident happened shortly before we got to the scene as everything still looked "untouched"-the mangled vehicles and broken glasses. Besides, the tanker was still intact and had not yet been torched by angry youths.

Saw a Hiace bus and a Volvo saloon car that seemed to have been caught up in the collision with the tanker.

May God comfort the bereaved.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by shilehcash(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
How is dis concern buhari, is he d driver?
Re: Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market by SenatorJames(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
May God deliver us in this country. Death everywhere!!!

Lets talk true, market on the express-way is not too good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Launches The Boss Online Newspaper / Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu / Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.