Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan (436 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Preshi123(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
If I were Buhari, I would probe
Jonathan. Jonathan deserves facing
the wrath of the law for the hardship he
caused Nigerians. President 'Badluck'
should be arraigned in court for the evil
transformation he caused in Nigeria. He
made us have a tip of Abacha's period
thereby leaving the 'decaying'
government to Buhari's hand. He
rubbished the gianT of Africa by making
her citizen suffer for what belongs to
them...
He has been there since 2010,
promising transformation but
unfortunately his administration has
brought increase in corruption and
problems in Nigeria as a nation. The
'Hero' of democracy as rubbished the
'giant' Nigeria by causing her citizens to
live in hardship in few days to hand
over. President Goodluck Jonathan has
made Nigerians get the tip of Abacha's
period in Nigeria. But to say, Abacha's
period is better! This is a modern world and a
democratic one for that matter and an
insensitive administration could
manipulate the people and cause us to
be in hardship. A lot of businesses have
closed down, including schools because
the corrupt administration couldnt
profound a solution to the problem. The
cabinet of the leader is corrupted and
endowed with stupidity. We hope to see
change in Nigeria, a lot of Nigerians
can't wait to see may 29 turning in. We
wish 'General' good stay in office with
extra-ordinary achievements. God Bless
Nigeria #OneNigeria
SOURCE: m.news24.com/Nigeria/MyNews24/If-I-were-Buhari-I-would-probe-Jonathan-20150603
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Rexceedo: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
tj
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by INTROVERT(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari is not you and he is way smarter than that.
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by ginawest(f): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
thank God u r not buhari

1 Like

Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
You don't need to be Buhari to probe Jonathan

and let me assure you , Jonathan will not go scot free , Buhari has a plan that won't involve direct confrontation

This is to prevent these Biafra Dunces from having an excuse to destroy the country under his watch

But

I won't be surprised if an international body comes for Jonathan and extradite him to say Switzerland to face corruption charges, fraud, embezzlement to mention a few
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by missbehave247(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Kisses

Buhari is matured enough to know the implications. Thanks God he is surrounded by the prolifics

Jonathan remains Ambassador for "PEACE"
INTROVERT:
Buhari is not you and he is way smarter than that.
Re: If I Were Buhari, I Would Probe Jonathan by Emenahagos02(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
The thing is that you are not Buhari, Karma is Biatch, meaning even if he's not probbed now, definitly, he might lera. There are many thing to be explained. I guess one step at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara’s election balances power among Nigeria’s geo-political Zones / Prophet Informs Fayose That His Battle Is Not Yet Over / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt. Bans Police From Use Of Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.