Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (166159 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
b0y:

I appreciate your comment. I don't actually take alcohol AT ALL. I'd been on supplements especially B-complex for some time now which was recommended by a pharmacist at Medplus V. I. I'm just worried this is taking longer to clear off than I envisaged.

dont worry. It will resolve. If not you may have to consult a doctor for further investigation.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jackie3B(f): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
any side effect for taking franol..for asthmatic reaction?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
jackie3B:
any side effect for taking franol..for asthmatic reaction?
Franol contains ephedrine and theophylline. At the right dose, side effects are not pronounced.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chlorella supplement can be obtained at Healthplus stores and other standard pharmacies.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by deeprof123: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
heavenet:
Chlorella supplement can be obtained at Healthplus stores and other standard pharmacies.

i always have back spasms.
any supplement to cure permanently?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by baddooski: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2016
heavenet:

dont worry. It will resolve. If not you may have to consult a doctor for further investigation.
Good job you are doing here sir, respect!....Which sodium and iron supplement do u recommend?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Maijeeddah: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Good work you doing here sir. May God bless you. I had a MC a month ago at 8 weeks, was placed on M2 tone for one month, just finished my dosage two days ago. Presently on my period too, had it at exactly 4 weeks 3 days after MC. Before I got pregnant my period has always been regular, and after d MC my period is back. Currently having issues with hubby about my refusal to take evergreen women. I am scared that it sud not mess up my hormones. Is it ok to start taking doz? My hubby suggesting it cos he wants us to have twins. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2016
deeprof123:

i always have back spasms.
any supplement to cure permanently?
What do you mean by back spasm?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
baddooski:
Good job you are doing here sir, respect!....Which sodium and iron supplement do u recommend?
Why do you want to take sodium as a supplement? Or you meant a supplement that contains both sodium and iron? Let me know!!!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Maijeeddah:
Good work you doing here sir. May God bless you. I had a MC a month ago at 8 weeks, was placed on M2 tone for one month, just finished my dosage two days ago. Presently on my period too, had it at exactly 4 weeks 3 days after MC. Before I got pregnant my period has always been regular, and after d MC my period is back. Currently having issues with hubby about my refusal to take evergreen women. I am scared that it sud not mess up my hormones. Is it ok to start taking doz? My hubby suggesting it cos he wants us to have twins. Thanks
The chance of having twins is higher if you have it in your lineage. i.e your mother or your mother's mother is a twin; If you are over 25 years of age or you take fertility drugs like evergreen or you have already given birth to a twin or triplet before, or you are a Nigeria( Nigerians have the highest rate of twins in the world cheesy or You are fat and tall ( American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005). Evergreen supplement should not disrupt your cycle if you take it accordingly while you stop other fertility supplements. Let me know what you think. cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by baddooski: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
heavenet:
Why do you want to take sodium as a supplement? Or you meant a supplement that contains both sodium and iron? Let me know!!!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by baddooski: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
heavenet:
a supplement that contains both sir.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by omujaidu: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by omujaidu: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by omujaidu: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2016
n
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by baddooski: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Sir is there any drug that can treat tremor permanently?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aloeman15(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Supplements for tackling Infertility-
Men: aloe vera drinking gel, fields of greens, arctic sea omega 3.
- these promote spermatogenesis, supply nutrients required for sperm production and enhance libido and stamina.

Women: Aloe Berry nectar drinking gel, royal jelly, ginchia.
- these nourish cells/tissues of female reproductive system.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE HALAL, NAFDAC APPROVED AND KOSHER RATED.
We Are Forever. www.foreverliving.com Whatsapp- 08022616614.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by aloeman15(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Supplements for tackling Infertility-
Men: aloe vera drinking gel, fields of greens, arctic sea omega 3.
- these promote spermatogenesis, supply nutrients required for sperm production and enhance libido and stamina.

Women: Aloe Berry nectar drinking gel, royal jelly, ginchia.
- these nourish cells/tissues of female reproductive system.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE HALAL, NAFDAC APPROVED AND KOSHER RATED.
We Are Forever. www.foreverliving.com Whatsapp- 08022616614.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
omujaidu:
Why do I always have stomach pain before a bowel movement? About 15 or 20 minutes before I have to have a bowel movement I get sharp, intense pain in my stomach. It completely goes away after I use the restroom but the pain is pretty bad. Any reason this would be going on? What do I do?
NOT SURE I REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
omujaidu:
please how true is this: early morning urine is very effective against CANCER.
It has no scientific proof.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
baddooski:
Sir is there any drug that can treat tremor permanently?
There are drugs that helps you manage it.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by baddooski: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
heavenet:

There are drugs that helps you manage it.
ahhhhh!

No drug that can treat it permanently?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jesse19(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Great thread you've created here, well just to add a little to everything you've all asked about, Do you know the balanced diet you think you've been eating is balanced the answer is NO, reason being because the required percentage of a balanced diet can't be consumed by a normal human being in a day, and if you don't feed well trusted me that is the base of most illnesses, Now the good news is there is a drug that contains the full percentage of a complete balanced diet which is aimed at keeping you healthy and fit even at an old age, plus other drugs that cure the following; menstrual pain, Arthritis & Rheumatism, bad
breath, weak Attention, typhoid & malaria,
infertility, bacteria infection, insomnia,
staphylococcus, fallopian tube blockage, back
ache & waist pain, blood infections, boil, cholera
& Diarrhea, cold,flu & cough, cholesterol excess
fat, cystabenigh (Tumor), hermorrhoid or pile,
toothache, pimples, monopause in women, eye
infection, memory problem,
heart attack, Daibetes, fibroid, ulcer,
hypertension, stroke, kidney problem, hormonal
imbalance, migrane, liver problem, epilepsy,
Dislocation, Aneamia and ashma, if you have any of the following problem or you know someone that does feel free to confirm and place your order with our company which is an American based company (Neo-life) with its headquarters in Lagos, the only bonus we can offer you is direct delivery in Lagos only so call us now and get this drugs at a low price...IF YOU ARE HEALTHY THEN WE ARE HAPPY, call us on 08162522322, Note: calls from 8am-4pm.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Health Benefits of Green Tea......https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce-c4RCWsAAHcsG.jpg
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
jesse19:
Great thread you've created here, well just to add a little to everything you've all asked about, Do you know the balanced diet you think you've been eating is balanced the answer is NO, reason being because the required percentage of a balanced diet can't be consumed by a normal human being in a day, and if you don't feed well trusted me that is the base of most illnesses, Now the good news is there is a drug that contains the full percentage of a complete balanced diet which is aimed at keeping you healthy and fit even at an old age, plus other drugs that cure the following; menstrual pain, Arthritis & Rheumatism, bad
breath, weak Attention, typhoid & malaria,
infertility, bacteria infection, insomnia,
staphylococcus, fallopian tube blockage, back
ache & waist pain, blood infections, boil, cholera
& Diarrhea, cold,flu & cough, cholesterol excess
fat, cystabenigh (Tumor), hermorrhoid or pile,
toothache, pimples, monopause in women, eye
infection, memory problem,
heart attack, Daibetes, fibroid, ulcer,
hypertension, stroke, kidney problem, hormonal
imbalance, migrane, liver problem, epilepsy,
Dislocation, Aneamia and ashma, if you have any of the following problem or you know someone that does feel free to confirm and place your order with our company which is an American based company (Neo-life) with its headquarters in Lagos, the only bonus we can offer you is direct delivery in Lagos only so call us now and get this drugs at a low price...IF YOU ARE HEALTHY THEN WE ARE HAPPY, call us on 08162522322, Note: calls from 8am-4pm.
d drugs u r talking abt is it in d form of multivitamins

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Get a FREE personalized recommendation that makes it easy to choose the right vitamins, minerals, herbs and supplements for you
Why do you NEED a vitamin or supplement? The rise of industrial agriculture has lowered the nutritional value of many common foods. Replacing organic fertilizers with synthetics - often containing only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium - yields large, fast-growing plants that may look beautiful in the produce aisle, but often lack key micro nutrients among other reasons. Live healthy; stay healthy.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy Day to Everyone:
I have here for you some check lists you will find useful when shopping for your vitamins and supplements.
Read labels carefully.
Make sure supplements contain the appropriate levels of key nutrients.
Select the right nutrient form, i.e., natural forms of vitamin E and beta-carotene.
Avoid products that contain artificial colors, flavors, and excessive additives and fillers.
Buy from reputable manufacturers.
Realize that price often has some bearing on overall quality.
Be aware that seals of approval—or lack thereof—are not the most valid determination of a supplement’s quality.
Consider the specific amounts of EPA and DHA when purchasing fish oil.
Look for standardized extracts of most herbs.
Check expiration dates—if a product doesn’t have one, don’t buy it.
Don’t fall for marketing hype. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by dikedaniel49(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is chlorella effective in treating lead poisoning
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2016
dikedaniel49:
Is chlorella effective in treating lead poisoning
No. It is better to seek medical help rather than taking chlorella. However, if the exposure is not much, chlorella is a good option.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ebony3soul(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Kudibaby:
pls answer me

You need C24/7 and Choleduz, it works like magic, call me or WhatsApp me 08063156779 for details

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.