Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (166488 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Funkybabee(f): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls what drug can an elderly woman use or physical exercise for back pain.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Funkybabee(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls what drug can an elderly woman use or physical exercise for back pain. not old person oo
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by sweetilicious(f): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi,should folic acid be taken by every girl in her reproductive stage or should she wait till she is ready to have a family? Am confused!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by chiboy11(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2016
A child of 10 months dat itches his eyes,do u think he neds eye drop @dat age,n to make tings worst white tings comes out of his eyes wen he wake up 4rm slep,wat do u think ?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Funkybabee:
pls what drug can an elderly woman use or physical exercise for back pain.
There is a limit to the exercise an elderly woman can do except the ones recommended by the physiotherapist. However, there are back braces I think will be of benefit to her. In addition to that, get her jointace gel to massage the back and jointace tablet to use consistently for at least 3 months. Cheers!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2016
heavenet:

There is a limit to the exercise an elderly woman can do except the ones recommended by the physiotherapist. However, there are back braces I think will be of benefit to her. In addition to that, get her jointace gel to massage the back and jointace tablet to use consistently for at least 3 months. Cheers!

thank you.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
sweetilicious:
Hi,should folic acid be taken by every girl in her reproductive stage or should she wait till she is ready to have a family? Am confused!
Let chat on whatsapp. Cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
chiboy11:
A child of 10 months dat itches his eyes,do u think he needs eye drop @dat age,n to make tings worst white tings comes out of his eyes wen he wake up 4rm sleep, what do u think ?
Take him or her to the doctor, that should be better. cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Funkybabee:

thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Common Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men

These are some common symptoms of low testosterone in men:

Decreased sex drive
Infertility
Fatigue
Inability to focus
Decreased muscle mass
Depression
Erectile dysfunction
Weak bones
Decreased physical strength
Lower endurance
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Destinygrl(f): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
part of my scalp itches pains bald and there movement sensation , this has bn going on for more then 17 years , some times hair grows but it falls off again after reaching an inch .

I was given itraconazole tablets and betnovate scalp application but I read somewhere that they don't go together .

plz explain this to me
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Destinygrl:
part of my scalp itches pains bald and there movement sensation , this has bn going on for more then 17 years , some times hair grows but it falls off again after reaching an inch .

I was given itraconazole tablets and betnovate scalp application but I read somewhere that they don't go together .

plz explain this to me
If you have a family history of baldness, or familiar alopecia, you are directly at the receiving end too. Betnovate is a steroid which is used for a limited time only. Itraconazole table is an antifungi tablet. If it is caused by a fungi infection, it should resolve with the itraconazole. I think the dermatologist can help you with more understanding. cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
I use centurm,omega -3 fish oil 1000mg, and vitamin c as my daily supplements, do u think am over dosing or am good to go? Ur response will be appreciated
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Well done for the help you are rendering here. Pls pregnacare conception lengthened my cycles. from 26/28 days to 31/35 days. Is it advisable to continue it? I only used one pack. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by imagrg(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
My daughter who is now 18 has been taking carbamazepin for more than 16 years now - 800mg per day as recommended by a doctor for myoclonic seizure; what are the side effects please? Any cure for this kind of seizure? Discuss with me on WhatsApp please : 08035096342
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by sky2000: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Funkybabee:
pls what drug can an elderly woman use or physical exercise for back pain. not old person oo

Yes please answer that question cause I my grandpa with that problem.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2016
sky2000:

Yes please answer that question cause I my grandpa with that problem.

he has already answer me bro

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2016
ajuwarhodes:
I use centurm,omega -3 fish oil 1000mg, and vitamin c as my daily supplements, do u think am over dosing or am good to go? Ur response will be appreciated
You are not overdosing. There is a 5 day Free Supplement course you can be part of. It will help you make the right choices regarding supplements. Do well to join the group on facebook: Search for supplements school and send your request. Cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Loisemm:
Well done for the help you are rendering here. Pls pregnacare conception lengthened my cycles. from 26/28 days to 31/35 days. Is it advisable to continue it? I only used one pack. Thanks
It shouldn't elongate it. Are you taking any other drugs with it?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2016
heavenet:

It shouldn't elongate it. Are you taking any other drugs with it?

No sir
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
heavenet:

You are not overdosing. There is a 5 day Free Supplement course you can be part of. It will help you make the right choices regarding supplements. Do well to join the group on facebook: Search for supplements school and send your request. Cheers.

Thanks for ur response, will search face book too
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Jonahpromise(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2016
RuthlessAnalyst:

You really don't need drug to enhance your reading.
Read as Much as You can in every 'instance' you have to study' but do it frequently to catch up with loss time.
And remember to eat adequately cos mental stress consume a lot of energy
You can get omega 3 salmon oil plus it's very good for the brain
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Number one Secret of Managing Stress for Busy People is Knowledge. Stay tuned and get knowledge. Cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by imagrg(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
imagrg:
My daughter who is now 18 has been taking carbamazepin for more than 16 years now - 800mg per day as recommended by a doctor for myoclonic seizure; what are the side effects please? Any cure for this kind of seizure? Discuss with me on WhatsApp please : 08035096342
Awaiting your response please!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2016
imagrg:
Side effects include but not limited to nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth. Seizure can only be managed. Although there has been cases of children outgrowing it. cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Cool83(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
please, what supplements can you recommend for 12 years old boy, i prefer the one that contains Vit A D E C K, and other minerals. thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cool83:
please, what supplements can you recommend for 12 years old boy, i prefer the one that contains Vit A D E C K, and other minerals. thanks
There are a lots of them which you can get in a standard pharmacy. Abidec. Wellkid. Among others. Cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Join the train of those who knows what to do to manage stress work life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.